WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Whats the minimum pledge on patreon to have access to the new update as soon as it is out?
All Star (Tier 4) 20 Dollar per month - You will receive updates for the game as soon as they're out.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
I think it's been said in one of the previous MindDrops that everyone will get the update at the same time as a perk of it taking so long etc.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
The only incest content that might happen (though it is very VERY unlikely to ever happen) is the MC with his adoptive mother Azel, so i wouldnae hold ma breath on that ever happening.

Reactions: henry hopkin

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
The only incest content that might happen (though it is very VERY unlikely to ever happen) is the MC with his adoptive mother Azel, so i wouldnae hold ma breath on that ever happening.
Actually, I'd say the only possible incest in the game would be a threesome with Harper and Natalie. I'm holding out hope for that.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Actually, I'd say the only possible incest in the game would be a threesome with Harper and Natalie. I'm holding out hope for that.
I can guarantee neither will happen......

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I can guarantee neither will happen......
I know, I was just stating the facts about it, I would love to have Azel content, but she's the loving mother character and i would never make a choice to change that, unless she were to make the first move, but the day that happens will be when either Braindrop gets a concusion and ends up with Brain damage, or pigs start flying while singing the flower of Scotland.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes