muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Honestly kinda sucks that willow turned out to be the sister because she is one of the better looking girls in the game but it is refreshing to play a non incest game for once, hopefully the new update drops soon tho
Yea fr I always wondered why there were so many incest games on this site. It’s just fiction, so idc too much, but damn.

I feel the same way about Willow (also their nicknames for one another suck LOL).

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just because I love ruining more people's day... here is why the evil modder will never be. It can be summed up in one simple word: money.

No one in their right mind mind would spend 5 years trying to recreate bd's models, create renders, write and test a patch for a completed vn that they will make, absolutely make nothing off of or have any claim too.

There is zero motivation to do this. The evil modder would see that it would be so much better just spending that time making their own story and making their own money.

So yeah 'cest will never be here in this vn. Yet that won't stop the addicts cravings and absurd posts.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Just because I love ruining more people's day... here is why the evil modder will never be. It can be summed up in one simple word: money.

No one in their right mind mind would spend 5 years trying to recreate bd's models, create renders, write and test a patch for a completed vn that they will make, absolutely make nothing off of or have any claim too.

There is zero motivation to do this. The evil modder would see that it would be so much better just spending that time making their own story and making their own money.

So yeah 'cest will never be here in this vn. Yet that won't stop the addicts cravings and absurd posts.
Well yeah that's why the games I play that have elaborate patches are made by the dev themselves. They have to post it to Lewdpatcher and make it all separate because Patreon is a pile shit on top of rotting donkey balls and Subscribestar cannot take Paypal (they forced Patreon to be ^ above)

But yeah not a 3rd party, it only works if the dev wants it. That's why it takes effort and VNs like Proud Father decided to go only on SS and they can't even come to F95 because they do not want to make separate works to zip together.

Reactions: Klcrones

JeffisZac

Apr 1, 2019
Yea fr I always wondered why there were so many incest games on this site. It’s just fiction, so idc too much, but damn.

I feel the same way about Willow (also their nicknames for one another suck LOL).
haha yeah but braindrop is creative i'll give him that

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
What I mean is like the Loli patches. The renders are in the patch. That's why the patch for Maou-Sama is hundreds of MB so since it would require creating the renders of Willow and other related people having sex it would only make sense if the creator wanted to do it. And the easiest effort would be a final update plus lewdpatch orgy.

But again I have ZERO expectation of this, just saying.
sure you are correct in how they would be inserted in for you. but where will those images come from to go into that patch? that is what we are saying, there are no images being made that you can use for this so as Avaron1974 is saying that would require someone to use models that are in the game but no one has the specific modified models. so more than likely it'll look bad and obvious it wasn't there to begin with. it's not as easy as unlocking a hidden set of script or even unlocking images that don't show up normally but are already there. that's how those patches work, sometimes someone works on images but they never match what the original did.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
sure you are correct in how they would be inserted in for you. but where will those images come from to go into that patch? that is what we are saying, there are no images being made that you can use for this so as Avaron1974 is saying that would require someone to use models that are in the game but no one has the specific modified models. so more than likely it'll look bad and obvious it wasn't there to begin with. it's not as easy as unlocking a hidden set of script or even unlocking images that don't show up normally but are already there. that's how those patches work, sometimes someone works on images but they never match what the original did.
I would imagine also for the patch to be done, the new models and renders would have to be 100% redone, along with animations, just to match the game and dialog. That being said might as well make a whole new game XD.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Jesus, can we even go a couple of days without the incest discussion on this thread? Honestly even the MC's dicksize discussion was better than this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Perhap we need a new banner must be added to the OP.

There is NO incest patch!

I'm now channeling Logan's Run:

Of course, like the computer, the response (if they even read it at all) would be:
logansrun213.jpg

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
But yeah not a 3rd party, it only works if the dev wants it. That's why it takes effort and VNs like Proud Father decided to go only on SS and they can't even come to F95 because they do not want to make separate works to zip together.
That's with underage characters though, I don't think F95 itself has any rules against incest if they are both adults.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That's with underage characters though, I don't think F95 itself has any rules against incest if they are both adults.
Yeah, that would make a big issue. There are a number of other games where they claim the LIs are 18, but the models used make it hard suspend belief. There was one (Spring City Paradise) that explained it away that the woman had a genetic condition that kept her from developing normally. They still got kicked off of F95zone and it was soon abandoned. I'm still amazed that Man's Best Friend is hosted here. You'd think it was "beyond the pale."

It is definitely easier when a developer intended to have incest in the story and either sponsors their own mod or has an easy "incest=true/false" line in the code. The fact that it doesn't exist for WVM should end the controversy. Should

Last edited:

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Hey guys!

Is the update out yet?
Is there incest in this game?
MC's dick is too big, make it smaller!

This post has been brought to you by the F95 Brain Trust™, a non-partisan think tank devoted to the promotion of free speech for home-schooled salutatorians and stroke victims.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Since when does loli specifically mean underaged? For me it always just meant petite body (legal or not). I guess the original Lolita is underaged, but the “1000 year old loli” from the memes definitely isn’t.

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
It is definitely easier when a developer intended to have incest in the story and either sponsors their own mod or has an easy "incext=true/false" line in the code. The fact that it doesn't exist for WVM should end the controversy. Should
lol, it's kind of their own fault as it was obviously building toward something with the mom getting increasingly sexual kisses. Nobody can blame anybody for thinking that eventually you'd be given that option and seeking it out. :p

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Shhhhhhh..........
Oh sorry. I am totally wrong those are definitely 3rd party. :)

I feel like WVM pre-patreon lockdown would certainly have it. But at this point since BD is not over on SS it is all just too much hassle for too little gain.

But don't get me wrong, people, I enjoy this one and play it to see how big the list of girls can get. Very likely not going to pass Ecchi Sensei but you could argue HS doesn't count right?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

I feel like WVM pre-patreon lockdown would certainly have it. But at this point since BD is not over on SS it is all just too much hassle for too little gain.

But don't get me wrong, people, I enjoy this one and play it to see how big the list of girls can get. Very likely not going to pass Ecchi Sensei but you could argue HS doesn't count right?
I'm not sure it seemed like he isn't so interested in it looking at his postings, however anything is possible

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Since when does loli specifically mean underaged? For me it always just meant petite body (legal or not). I guess the original Lolita is underaged, but the “1000 year old loli” from the memes definitely isn’t.
Many have said that it would really help if there was a teen tag available. Much like how lumping Futa and Trans into one category can also lead to a lot of confusion and misunderstanding.

I couldn't help but think of a 35+ year old anime fan I knew. She liked wearing Loli cosplay outfits to conventions.
Totally 3rd party creations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oghmios1337

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It is definitely easier when a developer intended to have incest in the story and either sponsors their own mod or has an easy "incest=true/false" line in the code. The fact that it doesn't exist for WVM should end the controversy. Should
I'm not convinced that should be taken as proof. If BD does plan to create a mod (which if he does he obviously can't admit it), should that necessarily exist yet? The MC's relationships with the taboo characters have not yet progressed to the point that their interactions would be banned by Patreon, as I think they would be slow burn ones. I think it's best to just wait and see, there's no point in asking because like I said, if BD does plan to do one he certainly can't say anything about it. Personally I hope he does because I really want Jamie/Liz and Harper/Natalie threesomes, but we just have to wait and see.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm not convinced that should be taken as proof. If BD does plan to create a mod (which if he does he obviously can't admit it), should that necessarily exist yet? The MC's relationships with the taboo characters have not yet progressed to the point that their interactions would be banned by Patreon, as I think they would be slow burn ones. I think it's best to just wait and see, there's no point in asking because like I said, if BD does plan to do one he certainly can't say anything about it. Personally I hope he does because I really want Jamie/Liz and Harper/Natalie threesomes, but we just have to wait and see.
Yes, if BD is planning that for the future, it makes sense to hold his cards very close to his breast, as they say. No point in asking.

Reactions: User1230
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes