Blernblern

Nov 19, 2018
Build your own harem in a week? I hope that it was not just a dream of the MC while he was in some kind of coma ... the kind that you wake up and it turns out that even your legs are missing
You should really create your own game. I'd play it. ;)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah because most of us vn players just LOVE dreams sequences :D :cautious:
Unfortunately, dream sequences are almost a required compromise to allow the developer to "show some action" early on while being true to the pacing of the planned story.

A contingent complains about dream sequences, but I expect the complaints would be greater with no scenes in the first chapters.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Unfortunately, dream sequences are almost a required compromise to allow the developer to "show some action" early on while being true to the pacing of the planned story.

A contingent complains about dream sequences, but I expect the complaints would be greater with no scenes in the first chapters.
If the story is intriguing enough, there doesn‘t need to be a sex scene, in my opinion. A House in the Rift did the „early action very well by basing it on a misunderstanding that gets cleared up a little into the story. Gets the ball rolling and keeps both the players that play for lewd content and those for the story interested. In my opinion dream sequences are a waste of time and just a cheap way out, because they usually don‘t add any progress, either with a character or the story in general.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes