Construct

Oct 31, 2018
That is the blue pill for, the nurse would subscribe it for MC. ;)

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
It's easier to keep up a microdick, so MC shouldn't have stamina issues anymore.
If he keeps edging throughout the pool party he won’t have a problem with keeping it up. Shows how much of a fantasy this is. How could anyone hold it in with this amount of girls?

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
If he keeps edging throughout the pool party he won’t have a problem with keeping it up. Shows how much of a fantasy this is. How could anyone hold it in with this amount of girls?
Honestly I'd say the fact this has all happened in around a week is the most fantasy part about this game XD

Reactions: LorgarAurelian

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Honestly I'd say the fact this has all happened in around a week is the most fantasy part about this game XD
I honestly just ignore the time that had passed. After day 3 I was thinking that the days are unusually long and the mc is staying up unusually late. By day 4 I gave up to make any sense of it and just took what gets thrown at me. Always clinging to some comment back then, where it was said that the updates will cover larger amounts of time with the same amount of content after the first week.

I wonder how buggy the release is going to be if everyone gets it at the same time. Then again, there aren‘t too many variables to keep track of so it might be mostly grammar errors.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Honestly kinda sucks that willow turned out to be the sister because she is one of the better looking girls in the game but it is refreshing to play a non incest game for once, hopefully the new update drops soon tho
Yeah but there is a certain disappointment that you got a game that seems to want to build the biggest open relationship harem ever yet no patch to fuck willow or the two sisters you are dating at once....

Reactions: NotTheReal16

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
A patch wouldn't help anyway since there are no scenes rendered between familymembers ;)
That's why I was talking about a Lewdpatcher patch. Like in games where they add the teens in renders scripts and all.

But I know this isn't getting one. Probably too much hassle but once the game wraps up he could do it as a final orgy so he only has to mess around with Lewdpatcher the one time.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
That's why I was talking about a Lewdpatcher patch. Like in games where they add the teens in renders scripts and all.

But I know this isn't getting one. Probably too much hassle but once the game wraps up he could do it as a final orgy so he only has to mess around with Lewdpatcher the one time.
but where will you get the renders from to patch in?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Patch wouldn't work, there are no renders of Willow having sex so there would be nothing to patch in.

It would take a mod to add incest which would mean someone would need to make their own renders of the sex scenes and then modify the story to fit them in.

It's would be like adding a game into another game and a shit ton of work which is why no one has done it.

Reactions: Freki

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Patch wouldn't work, there are no renders of Willow having sex so there would be nothing to patch in.

It would take a mod to add incest which would mean someone would need to make their own renders of the sex scenes and then modify the story to fit them in.

It's would be like adding a game into another game and a shit ton of work which is why no one has done it.
What I mean is like the Loli patches. The renders are in the patch. That's why the patch for Maou-Sama is hundreds of MB so since it would require creating the renders of Willow and other related people having sex it would only make sense if the creator wanted to do it. And the easiest effort would be a final update plus lewdpatch orgy.

But again I have ZERO expectation of this, just saying.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

Oh goodie gum drops, WMV incest discussion number 2486.

Please, please tell me you have a new approach for it this time?

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes