BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I had already thought of integrating the WT from the OP in my cheat Mod. Maybe I' ll have a look at it again (of course only if OfficiallyGames is okay with that).
why would OG need to be okay with it?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The only thing I want to know is, if the edging will be rewarded in the next version.
As a creampie enthusiast it‘s quite challenging, to say the least.
I'm a little curious how big his load is going to be when it's over. He managed to paint the girls white each time when he was cumming several times a day, after a weekend of edging he could probably fill a bucket. :ROFLMAO:

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I'm a little curious how big his load is going to be when it's over. He managed to paint the girls white each time when he was cumming several times a day, after a weekend of edging he could probably fill a bucket. :ROFLMAO:
Considering we are building up to a pool party, shouldn‘t one day be enough? We would need to take care of a lot of girls after all :unsure:

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
Yeah, some pages back someone pointed at all the media attention the MC is getting.
Getting too close to his family would be disastrous in this "normal" setting.
I too am all to happy with an I-Tag on a game, but here it would feel out of place.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Considering we are building up to a pool party, shouldn‘t one day be enough? We would need to take care of a lot of girls after all :unsure:
Filling a swimming pool? Wow. That's a lot.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Here the mentioned post and another example with Willow, why it wouldn't work.

Above all, it doesn't make sense in terms of the plot either.

1. the media are practically aware of all the MC's relationships and a relationship with Willow, for example, would cause a medium to large scandal.

2. while most girls strive for careers in which they can support the protagonist, Willow strives for a career in which she can support children who have gone through similar things as she and her brother.

While the two will definitely stay in touch and probably see each other as often as they possibly can after the plot unfolds, nothing more will come of it.

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
There will be no incest.............

Besides from BD obviously don't want incest in it, at this point it would be a monumental task to add it since there are no scenes rendered with those girls.
so in that case no sexual things between mc and azel,willow,harper and (mc) biological mom.... hurm but tq give me the answer that i always thinking about this game... because this game so good and i like it a lot... not the like the others not give me the answers just respond facepalm... like i say just my opinion.. no hate no harm... btw tq so much to give me the answer...

Reactions: NotTheReal16

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
so in that case no sexual things between mc and azel,willow,harper and (mc) biological mom.... hurm but tq give me the answer that i always thinking about this game... because this game so good and i like it a lot... not the like the others not give me the answers just respond facepalm... like i say just my opinion.. no hate no harm... btw tq so much to give me the answer...
No problem, happy to oblige!

Harper is most definitely up for some sexy time, just not together with her daughter.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
there can be relations between harper and mc.... she's not related to him, and as long as nat's not involved there isn't incest.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
One reason you got a lot of facepalms is that everyone has been enduring a rash of "there needs to be incest!" posts over the last few days. It's understandable that many would be thinking, "Oh brother, here we go again... :FacePalm: "

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Ok, I'll take the heat for that one. "Oh Brother," seemed to go with "Here we go again." I didn't even think of "Oh brother! Here we go (let's do it) again!"
Haha, just teasing. Though if you had said "Oh step-brother" then I think we'd be having a different conversation.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes