Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Must have missed that part then, where does it say it
I don't know exactly, I can just tell you that it happened. I think they even say what her previous name was at some point but I can't be sure

Well and there's also the fact that the choice in the beginning of the game is between "Female" and "Transgender", not "Female" and "Futanari"

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I don't know exactly, I can just tell you that it happened. I think they even say what her previous name was at some point but I can't be sure

Well and there's also the fact that the choice in the beginning of the game is between "Female" and "Transgender", not "Female" and "Futanari"
You're right
I actually started a new game and this popped up
Screenshot 2021-07-04 044221.png

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Is there any content with Jasmine. She is now part of his harem officially so she needs time too I suppose.

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
spending my time just opening up every random file of the hundreds of files in this folder trying to find the one that contains the string

"Max", color=""

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Thanks for the info... though so far I still haven't narrowed down which file actually contains that line that needs to be changed. I'll keep searching >_>
line 595 of script.rpy

Last edited:
Reactions: "CJ"

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Was a good update, but damn does it feel like whiplash with how many girls we kept having to move through. I think this has always been my issue (which isn't horrible as that gives us all many options), so perhaps I wouldn't mind if the amount of girls was reduced by a third just to give us some more breathing room and have more focus on specific love interests instead of having this massive harem.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Was a good update, but damn does it feel like whiplash with how many girls we kept having to move through. I think this has always been my issue (which isn't horrible as that gives us all many options), so perhaps I wouldn't mind if the amount of girls was reduced by a third just to give us some more breathing room and have more focus on specific love interests instead of having this massive harem.
That's the one thing about this game. Too many damn women.(I feel dirty saying that) I can't keep up with them all. I have a hard time keeping up with peoples names in real life.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Great to finally see an update.
Did notice a glaring error though. The second trans gal (im really shite at remembering names), at her orgasm pic.. she is a wee bit dickless. I think a wrong picture slipped in.

Reactions: SeveredPaladin1

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
That's the one thing about this game. Too many damn women.(I feel dirty saying that) I can't keep up with them all. I have a hard time keeping up with peoples names in real life.
Agreed, like I enjoy the variety to an extent, but with how many different potential love interests there are, it starts to make all of them feel less developed as our attention has to now be diverged to so many individuals. Like just in that ass line up, there were 23 women alone, which is insane. Hell, if the number was reduced to, say, 10-15, that would at least feel a lot more manageable and give more focus on specific women.

Reactions: TheLonelyGhost
3.70 star(s) 633 Votes