GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Lets just hope it's not only 20 minutes worth of content after all this time! :cool:
I really don't think it will be that bad. But on the other end, who cares. I'm just happy there is finally an update at all.

God damn it, I can't remember if either of my saves had the Jasmine kiss before the sleepover or not. Looks like I gotta enjoy the whole game again.
hope content are worth the long waiting...i just started and io don't rememebr well...io see a girl that i don't rememebr at all, but his name Rainn rings me a bell...is this girl the Dark dressed one who was bailhey girlfriend?? if yes why the change in the render?? the other was badsass with her pircings
I think that after waiting all this time (for myself at least) I will be replaying the game from the start just so I know I did not forget anything that happened. I mean, I know this is a really good game, and I really enjoyed playing it. So, I will replay it for several reasons, one to remind me what happened, and 2, to re-enjoy what had happened, and 3, to fully enjoy the long awaited update.

As for the IC question/demands/requests that I have been reading about...It really is not needed in this game. There is plenty of sex to help overcome the urge for that totally taboo item. I think the brother/sister son/mother relationships are totally comfortable and hot enough without including incest.

Edit: I am finally back.

Reactions: LemongrassWitch

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Hmm, I was playing through the whole game, skipping through most everything and making the decisions to set up how I wanted it to be when I caught up to current content

But at the bowling alley, during the scene where Moon and Ruby are talking about interviewing you, right after Ruby talks about how the dog protects her, it crashes every time.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing the color property of anonymous style:
IndexError: string index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 33844, in script
  File "C:\Users\dcloc\Desktop\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\dcloc\Desktop\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\dcloc\Desktop\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\dcloc\Desktop\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\dcloc\Desktop\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\dcloc\Desktop\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\dcloc\Desktop\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\dcloc\Desktop\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\dcloc\Desktop\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\dcloc\Desktop\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\dcloc\Desktop\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "C:\Users\dcloc\Desktop\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 543, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\dcloc\Desktop\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\dcloc\Desktop\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1636, in per_interact
    if self.style.slow_abortable:
  File "gen/styleclass.pxi", line 757, in renpy.styledata.styleclass.Style.slow_abortable.__get__
  File "style.pyx", line 493, in renpy.style.StyleCore._get
  File "style.pyx", line 709, in renpy.style.build_style
  File "style.pyx", line 706, in renpy.style.build_style
  File "gen/style_functions.pyx", line 757, in style_functions.color_property
  File "C:\Users\dcloc\Desktop\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\color.py", line 134, in __new__
    if c[0] == '#':

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
WVM 0.9.5
Sat Jul 03 20:59:19 2021

BigiE1993

Feb 8, 2021
Hmm, I was playing through the whole game, skipping through most everything and making the decisions to set up how I wanted it to be when I caught up to current content

But at the bowling alley, during the scene where Moon and Ruby are talking about interviewing you, right after Ruby talks about how the dog protects her, it crashes every time.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing the color property of anonymous style:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 33844, in script
  File "C:\Users\dcloc\Desktop\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\dcloc\Desktop\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\dcloc\Desktop\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\dcloc\Desktop\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\dcloc\Desktop\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\dcloc\Desktop\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\dcloc\Desktop\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\dcloc\Desktop\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\dcloc\Desktop\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "C:\Users\dcloc\Desktop\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 543, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\dcloc\Desktop\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\dcloc\Desktop\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1636, in per_interact
    if self.style.slow_abortable:
  File "gen/styleclass.pxi", line 757, in renpy.styledata.styleclass.Style.slow_abortable.__get__
  File "style.pyx", line 493, in renpy.style.StyleCore._get
  File "style.pyx", line 709, in renpy.style.build_style
  File "style.pyx", line 706, in renpy.style.build_style
  File "gen/style_functions.pyx", line 757, in style_functions.color_property
  File "C:\Users\dcloc\Desktop\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\color.py", line 134, in __new__
    if c[0] == '#':

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
WVM 0.9.5
Sat Jul 03 20:59:19 2021
He said this update release might contain bugs. He said to wait at least 1 day for the bugs to be fixed.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Initial update comments after having read for about 30-45 minutes until the start of the party:

* The only bug I encountered was that the scrollback did not work when loading the latest savegame. That is not to before Penny's dialogue and the p.o.'ed MacKenzie coming in. Other than that some minor spelling errors that can happen.

* After having played Holiday Island the past few days it felt a bit weird seeing "normal" breasts again. And they were all dressed, at least as far as I played.

* Thanks for the decision to turn down the girls doing maid service. Of course that may have led to sex scenes in maid uniform down the line - I assume - but I felt that would take advantage of them.

* Future plans are coming up already. Seems like the day after the match will already be crowded too.

* And finally, Ruby looks really sweet and adorable now.

More tomorrow when I should be through with it. My best guess about the backlash that BD feared is an uproar of the Incest Party since we had both Wendy and Cedey in the same bed hugging and I guess we will learn that Ryker did not make it and the police will show up.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
No bugs here. Played through with no problems. My main problem is that there are so many girls that I lose track of who is who except for a few of the main ones. And I have to say I would love to see several things. Yes, I want Harper so bad!! I would like incest. Especially with Sarah who is not blood related. Maybe if enough supporters join on Subscribestar it can happen. How the dev feels better and he can get back to an update every 5-6 weeks. Thank you for the good game.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
* Thanks for the decision to turn down the girls doing maid service. Of course that may have led to sex scenes in maid uniform down the line - I assume - but I felt that would take advantage of them.
I dont understand this, why would it be taking advantage of them?. I see the maid job the same as any other job, but maybe its because my grandma was a maid.

Thats why i accepted them being maids, its just another job and has the same dignity than the girl working on my social media

metallicaphil

Dec 14, 2017
God, I'm conflicted. On one hand i want to play this after such a long time but on the other it's stated to be potentially scuffed/bugged. I guess I'll try my best to wait until it's all ironed out but man i got a feeling I'm going to cave and download it anyway!
I didn't notice any bugs. I carried on from where the last update finished

Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
If i choose to hire new Maids will i see Kimmy and Pen less? Dont know if i like to use them like this but dont want to loose "Rep Points" if u know what i mean :D

3.70 star(s) 636 Votes