OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Right I am downloading it now (using nopy about 20 mins till finished) then about another 10 min to unzip and move to my games folder. I will then play it (who knows how long it will take due to it being the biggest update) THEN I will write and update the Walkthrough so please dont be bugging me asking about the WT. My guess is that the WT will be updated in 3-4 hours time, possibly more. Note: the WT pdf is gonna be alot bigger in file size (100+ mb) due to reasons i will explain when i update it.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
any significant plot developments? havent played since that girl living in the basement was revealed, forgot her name,or since MC got in the fight at that bowling event or w/e it was and went to jail, whichever was latest. memory is fuzzy.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
any significant plot developments? havent played since that girl living in the basement was revealed, forgot her name,or since MC got in the fight at that bowling event or w/e it was and went to jail, whichever was latest. memory is fuzzy.
wouldn't say significant like day 7 significant but definitely some impactful moments (mainly wholesome and also answers some questions)

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
Right I am downloading it now (using nopy about 20 mins till finished) then about another 10 min to unzip and move to my games folder. I will then play it (who knows how long it will take due to it being the biggest update) THEN I will write and update the Walkthrough so please dont be bugging me asking about the WT. My guess is that the WT will be updated in 3-4 hours time, possibly more. Note: the WT pdf is gonna be alot bigger in file size (100+ mb) due to reasons i will explain when i update it.
Just after I read your message I saw that there was a wt for the game... I stopped clicking the wt link after getting trolled for the third time with the crow meme.

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Here I was thinking "finally, new content." But read the post and "D'oh!"

ETA - ah, noticed the message for for a previous release.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Wasn't this supposed to be the rest of 9 and Day 10? I seem to remember him saying that.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
hope content are worth the long waiting...i just started and io don't rememebr well...io see a girl that i don't rememebr at all, but his name Rainn rings me a bell...is this girl the Dark dressed one who was bailhey girlfriend?? if yes why the change in the render?? the other was badsass with her pircings

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
God, I'm conflicted. On one hand i want to play this after such a long time but on the other it's stated to be potentially scuffed/bugged. I guess I'll try my best to wait until it's all ironed out but man i got a feeling I'm going to cave and download it anyway!

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
Yeah a lot of stuff

3.70 star(s) 638 Votes