cerberus92

Mar 31, 2020
I've been lurking the past few months and it's funny to see how close-knitted support for BD crumbled into needy posters getting upset over lack of updates.

Looking forward to the update actually coming this time. I won't attack artists/animators/writers for delaying updates. You never know who tells the truth or tries to buy time and discussing it is pointless.

In the end this isn't an oil pipeline we're talking about. Creative work comes in hicc-ups sometimes, or ceases completely, that's human nature.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, that a bummer! I don't honestly care about incest as this is all just fictional story, but I really liked the willow character. Hope BD think again about this, after all this is a fantasy visual novel.
Don't worry there will be more kisses with Willow for sure.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Slight side note: How soon after official release do you think your walkthrough would be updated? I'm just curious, and I have no ideas about the release schedules of contributers for this game.
Well it depends on how long the update is - espically considering this is the biggest update yet. As I will have my main playthrough (as i play any other VN), then i will have to unpack it so i can access the code to view variable effects choices makes. And also replaying the update to double check everything. But i would say atleast it will be updated before the update is 12 hours old. I'll try my best to get it updated as quickly as possible.

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
You can hollow out any post that includes the word incest, that is blank the text part of the post. Funnily I won't be able to see my own posts text. Its restricted to this thread.
Stuff this into ublock:
Code:
f95zone.to##.message-main:has(a[href*="35910"]):has(.js-messageContent.message-content:has-text(incest))
Its a cosmetic filter so if you want to see what you're missing then you can open ublock and click on the eye and it will show the posts that were filtered.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
In the first communications class, right after meeting Zoe and Bailey, Veronica's breasts clip through the bottom of her shirt.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Everyone will not be satisfied anyway.
1. because it is simply not possible.
2. due to the waiting time, for which BD can't do anything, probably some people's expectations of quantity and quality have an impossible level of expectation.
Are you sure? I would think that at least some people will be satisfied. To say no one will be satisfied seems a bit much.
Just a couple more hours :D IM SHAKING WITH EXCITEMENT! BRING ME DOS BOOBIES! :D
I see you shiver with antici...

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Are you sure? I would think that at least some people will be satisfied. To say no one will be satisfied seems a bit much.
Seems like I failed on a massive level in terms of sentence structure. What you wrote was actually what I meant. I would like to facepalm myself for it.:FacePalm:

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
but now the story makes it rough for me...cos the way MC acts around them is very different that those other games where the MC is a hyper horny guy which wants to fuck everyone and lots of people enjoy those games(Me Included).But with WVM..its different..i think the way BD has made me care about the MC's family and not want to fuck them is great
Exactly. It is one of the reasons why I love WVM so much. The MC isn't this constantly horny guy fantasizing about and ogling the women including family members, getting an erection because he saw some cleavage, and always saying stupid stuff like "wow what great tits and an ass".

That the MC isn't like 99% of the other MC's on this site is so refreshing. The most the WVM MC does is think a girl is cute, which also he never thinks about his sister or mom.

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
Seems like I failed on a massive level in terms of sentence structure. What you wrote was actually what I meant. I would like to facepalm myself for it.:FacePalm:
I think you had the not in the wrong place.
Not everyone with be satisfied.
I think, reading it it seems weird but that happens whenever I look at a word or sentence too long

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes