Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Pretty excited for the new update, I love his writing style. It feels very relaxing and he managed to make a good harem story. Few questions tho, will we get scenes with Willow? (She is good model but Uk since she became the sister and due to patreon policy I don't think he can put willow lewd scenes) and will he take a break after this update? (Due to personal reasons)

Reactions: chefaking

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Pretty excited for the new update, I love his writing style. It feels very relaxing and he managed to make a good harem story. Few questions tho, will we get scenes with Willow? (She is good model but Uk since she became the sister and due to patreon policy I don't think he can put willow lewd scenes) and will he take a break after this update? (Due to personal reasons)
No and no

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
WVM will not contain incest so no lewd scenes with willow and knowing BD he is going to be constantly working on WVM only taking breaks due to serious problems/issues.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Considering who Willow really is, nope, never going to happen. Well, not with Ethan (MC) at least.

B00G1E

Jan 17, 2021
Time to add my two pennies in the whole incest debacle. i really don't see why people are so obsessed with it now don't get me wrong i personally love incest and i think probably 85% of the games i play from here are incest based BUT if BD does not want it then what right do we actually have to demand it i personally love the game as is and a little teasing with Azel and Willow is great imo (adds a little spice) of course i would love to get jiggy with adoptive mother Azel (really don't understand how that is classed as incest but hey ho) but i will not lose any enjoyment if it never happens , Now Harper on the other hand damn iREEEEEAAAALLLLLLLy want her lol.

Last edited:

Guss

May 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, don't be to soon to jump on that. Everybody "assumes" that there was an adoption. If you remember Azel was doing everything she could to keep their heads above water. Adoption is VERY expensive. Guardianship, however, is not. What if....the old saying goes...it was guardianship? The rules state in Guardianship that you have all the legal powers of a parent, but, not the "Parent" claim. You are simply a care giver for the child. It all depends on how BD wants to twist the story.

Frostic

Mar 11, 2018
Either way. Universe vise would incest be a career killer for the MC. If that would come to light, anybody ill minded could rip there entire family and future into shreds.

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Now, don't be to soon to jump on that. Everybody "assumes" that there was an adoption. If you remember Azel was doing everything she could to keep their heads above water. Adoption is VERY expensive. Guardianship, however, is not. What if....the old saying goes...it was guardianship? The rules state in Guardianship that you have all the legal powers of a parent, but, not the "Parent" claim. You are simply a care giver for the child. It all depends on how BD wants to twist the story.
Everyone agrees, except the one entity that actually matters: Patreon.

Reactions: Dragon59 and moskyx

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Time to add my two pennies in the whole incest debacle. i really don't see why people are so obsessed with it now don't get me wrong i personally love incest and i think probably 85% of the games i play from here are incest based BUT if BD does not want it then what right do we actually have to demand it i personally love the game as is and a little teasing with Azel and Cedey is great imo (adds a little spice) of course i would love to get jiggy with adoptive mother Azel (really don't understand how that is classed as incest but hey ho) but i will not lose any enjoyment if it never happens , Now Harper on the other hand damn iREEEEEAAAALLLLLLLy want her lol.
I agree, in a way it actually reinforces the idea of incest being a taboo subject, whereas in most other games incest is often downplayed by making the characters disregard the seriousness of it or even completely remove it by setting us in a world where it's completely normal to fuck your relatives which completely kills it, atleast for me.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I think there is a chance on incest. He opened a subscribestar account.
So we can only hope
No EVEN BD HIMSELF has said the ONLY reason for the subscribestar is as an alternative payment option as not everyone uses/likes patreon. Thats it, nothing more, nothing less. AND weve already had this conversation here so please stop kicking the dead horse - its already pulp.

B00G1E

Jan 17, 2021
No EVEN BD HIMSELF has said the ONLY reason for the subscribestar is as an alternative payment option as not everyone uses/likes patreon. Thats it, nothing more, nothing less. AND weve already had this conversation here so please stop kicking the dead horse - its already pulp.
I really think everyone needs to respect BDs wishes he does not want it cool i'm good with that love the game so far and can't see any change if it doesn't appear like i said previously my enjoyment of this game is very high already so who gives a damn if you can't dip your wick with a whole 3 characters are the 20 or so other girls not enough lol

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I think there is a chance on incest. He opened a subscribestar account.
So we can only hope
Sigh..........no incest.....

It is still considered incest in many parts of the world and as Trikus said, patreon sees it as such so it's a dead issue.

On happier notes:

WE ARE HOURS AWAY!!!!!! :love:

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes