Harry Mm

Jul 2, 2021
Why isn't the Shemale tag in here? I chose Shauna as transgender on day 1 and the creator add one more Shemale character. So no trans character would have appeared if I had chosen otherwise??

• Angry
Reactions: Ullubu

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
Why isn't the Shemale tag in here? I chose Shauna as transgender on day 1 and the creator add one more Shemale character. So no trans character would have appeared if I had chosen otherwise??
From what i have seen if you choose T-Shauna you get T-penny too. Those two are same gendered. So if you choose female they are both female or same for trans

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
F95 doesn't have a "shemale" tag, probably because that term is pretty offensive. It does have a futa/trans tag, though, which is used for this game.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Choosing Trans Shauna means you also get Trans Penny but Skye who is FTM Trans is in it either way no matter if you pick Female or Trans. And it has the 'Futa/Trans' tag (which in my opinion should be separate)

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
hmm, not that i am complaining or anything, just venting my thoughts but really at this rate i pretty much expect more... :/
BD was away from working on WVM due to personal reasons for several months then after he came back, released a couple updates he unfortunately suffered health issues (mainly concerning his eyes), PC issues and more personal issues that have caused delays. So thats why you might expect more based on how old the project is but he has had faced alot of issues in the past year and recently so its understandable why we have as much content as we do. Anyway the next update is the biggest one yet with about 1800 renders and about 35 animations so a very big update which is expected hopefully sometime this week.

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
And it has the 'Futa/Trans' tag (which in my opinion should be separate)
I really don't know why F95 hasn't separated the Futa/Trans tag yet. They are objectively different concepts, especially in story based VNs and games like this site hosts. Futa is a fictional concept that can mean a lot of different things to people (some don't like futa with testicles, the futa must have a vagina, etc), while trans describes real people who actually exist and whose experiences are explored in some games.

And it lumps FTM trans people in with futa, which makes no sense at all. Maybe when the new site is done they will work on some tags, who knows, but they really should be separate and it is pretty insensitive that they aren't already imo.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I really don't know why F95 hasn't separated the Futa/Trans tag yet. They are objectively different concepts, especially in story based VNs and games like this site hosts. Futa is a fictional concept that can mean a lot of different things to people (some don't like futa with testicles, the futa must have a vagina, etc), while trans describes real people who actually exist and whose experiences are explored in some games.

And it lumps FTM trans people in with futa, which makes no sense at all. Maybe when the new site is done they will work on some tags, who knows, but they really should be separate and it is pretty insensitive that they aren't already imo.
I don't know either. I actually posted this on site feature requests about a year ago and was denied. Mainly I think it is insulting to trans people, which exist in real life, obviously, compared to the futa sex fantasy characters. No offense to anybody, but it would be like if they had the "gay/furry" combined tag or something. It makes no sense to lump two completely different things together, and is at least confusing to many, and offensive to those that think about it a moment.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I don't know either. I actually posted this on site feature requests about a year ago and was denied. Mainly I think it is insulting to trans people, which exist in real life, obviously, compared to the futa sex fantasy characters. No offense to anybody, but it would be like if they had the "gay/furry" combined tag or something. It makes no sense to lump two completely different things together, and is at least confusing to many, and offensive to those that think about it a moment.
It is, especially in this game because of Skye. He is trans but he doesn't have a dick between his legs. Not exactly futa when there is nothing there.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
17h tomorow EST it is currently 19h54 so in 21 hours from now it will drop for Patrons, I don't know how much we will have to wait after that.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
F95 doesn't have a "shemale" tag, probably because that term is pretty offensive. It does have a futa/trans tag, though, which is used for this game.
Of course, the term "Trap" (when applied to trans individuals) is pretty offensive too. A "trap" would be a male identifying man who cross-dresses in order to fool/entrap straight men.
Choosing Trans Shauna means you also get Trans Penny but Skye who is FTM Trans is in it either way no matter if you pick Female or Trans. And it has the 'Futa/Trans' tag (which in my opinion should be separate)
They should definitely be separate.

Yes, most of the games I follow with trans characters deal with the characters life experience as trans. Fingers crossed on separate tags in the future.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes