_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
5+ Years! Jeez how many cheerleaders need to be added to our little harem?
5+ years of real time, not game time. If MC graduates (highly unlikely) that will be three more years of freshman cheerleaders joining, not to mention upperclassmen who decide to join cheerleading because of the MC and possibly other athletes and students... and teachers... and neighbors...

Reactions: ImperialD

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
So i just finished another full playthrough and i think i have started to really fall for Tali and her constant give em shit attitude :D She seems like shes a ball buster in a good way where shes always giving MC shit about something like his lack of skill in a video game and all that. Shes quickly becoming a fave of mine and i hope we get more of her in the future too :D

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
To be exact it's 5 Month already. Hope the Update won't be postponed again :/
Well then you better pray nothing more bad happens to the lone working Dev, though if you were to be a bad person you might wish him no more GOOD, but that would be a dick move. Let's face it, BD is a step above almost all devs as he'll actually refuse to take money 99% of the time if he fails to meet deadlines, so honestly who cares if the man needs more time there are THOUSANDS of games to play while you wait.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes