ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
Do you have the full post?
Hey guys. Just letting you know I'm setting a hard release date of July 3rd. at 5 pm EST.

Ran into some rather silly issues with 2 animations. I'm finishing rendering the last animation I thought I had to render now and that'll finish later tonight.
The 2 remaining that I have to fix (already did the fix, just have to render it) are both 240 frames long and each frame is around 10-14 min to render.
so I have the two machines to render them on. So it's just 240x10=2400, 2400÷60= 40. So it'll take anywhere from 40-50 hours to finish rendering them. And then I'll use the last little bit of time to triple-check for typos and stuff.

The game is tested, everything else works and is ready. It's just waiting on the last two animations.

And reminder: I will not be pausing pledges this month. You are free to unpledge... you will still recieve the update. (If you're in the discord)

There will be more posts after the update. Though I may wait a few days. I plan to go over what exactly happened with the delays and why things have taken as long as they have. There's actually a lot to it that I'd like to talk about.

But yep, just wanted to share the date with you guys. See you all then.
And thanks for everything.

Love you guys <3

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
........And in other news, Hurricane Milly hit land causing quite the problem for local residents. Early reports coming in say this one should be a doozy. Gale force Anger, with high low denial this is turning into quite the storm. Analysts, however say " If the locals can weather the initial hit, things should calm". However those of us at WVM news want to warn residents to seek shelter and ride it out.

Thank you for watching breaking news.

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
Full contents of latest Patreon post is provided in this thread post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-9-v0-9-4-2-fix-braindrop.35910/post-6059684

TLDR version: BD is aiming for release on June 30th, but it could be delayed a few more days due to more unforeseen events (Patreon post mentions details about possible causes in his personal life), but most likely no later than July 3rd/4th, so end of this week.

Quick, but short version: BD has given his reasons in Patreon posts before, and occasionally in this thread (there are *many* thread posts and pages, so you probably need to use the search to find those, though). He has also been gracious enough to his supporters to pause billing for the last 9 months, even though he has been working (despite the issues he's had).

In any case, for more updates, I suggest going to the Mini-FAQ (link also provided in the thread start, below the download links, and right next to the mods and walkthroughs).
Thank you

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
So something I was wondering, what are ya'll opinions/theories of Alexis? Personally, I believe she is moving to WVM and is currently staying in the same motel Stacy was, but that when they meet it will be kind of romantic with 'I followed my heart' but then also really sexy with some rough fucking like in the bathroom stall.
Yeah, and i hope she will drop a nice Bomb, being p* :cool:;)

LEON S KENNEDY

May 28, 2017
So something I was wondering, what are ya'll opinions/theories of Alexis? Personally, I believe she is moving to WVM and is currently staying in the same motel Stacy was, but that when they meet it will be kind of romantic with 'I followed my heart' but then also really sexy with some rough fucking like in the bathroom stall.
Been so long I don't know who Alexis is.....

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
he isn't really concerned with patron.
Do you mean:
1) He isn't really concerned with Patreon, or
2) He isn't really concerned with his patrons?
Or stay with me here..... BD doesnt want incest in his game? All the kissing and stuff is just him trolling and pushing the boundaries. So Azel is adopted mother, in some countries/states and also patreon it counts as incest.
Interesting when people facepalm factual statements....
I don't think the debate on incest or no incest needs to keep happening, but I can see why people want it. I am not opposed to it being added, but based on the statements BD has made in the past about not adding incest content I see why people get upset. Yes BD could be stating no incest to please the Patreon/Paypal overlords, but he also could not want to add the content.
I think there is a very voacl contingent who can't imagine that there are any developers who would rush at the chance to make an incest game if they "could get away with it."
It will probably lead to a unique scene in which Jamie gets launched through the roof. :ROFLMAO:
That scene is usually reserved to pixies when the MC returns to full size.
how many times will people be told no incest until they understand :ROFLMAO:
The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind.
The answer is blowing in the wind.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Do you mean:
1) He isn't really concerned with Patreon, or
2) He isn't really concerned with his patrons?

Interesting when people facepalm factual statements....

I think there is a very voacl contingent who can't imagine that there are any developers who would rush at the chance to make an incest game if they "could get away with it."

That scene is usually reserved to pixies when the MC returns to full size.

The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind.
The answer is blowing in the wind.
what i was told was that he wasn't concerned with Patreon.

look, i've trolled about it--but, i'd imagine many of his patrons feels like most of us... he really doesn't wanna piss them off. i ain't gonna tell him what to do... i will say this: another game was going one way and the dev wanted to go the other--the dev was at war with his own game. it lead to a lot of arguments. i told him he was wasting potential of a character... turned out i only echoed what his patrons felt.. they got mad and he bent. what we got was still not great. we got the ending we wanted but in a very unsatisfying way. i've harped on that game because i think that there's an important lesson there.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
For anyone like me, that's getting sick and tired of the generic "red haired yellow jacket girl with a brown hat" icon that seems to come with most Ren'py games... I've made a windows icon for this game based on the main banner. Attaching it here. :) Enjoy!

(since you can't preview zip files, here's a preview image screencapped from my desktop)

1625109250045.png

To use the icon, just drop it in the game folder, put a "shortcut" where-ever you wanna use the game, right-click > select "properties" on the shortcut, go to "change icon", navigate to the game folder where you put the icon, select it, and apply.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
For anyone like me, that's getting sick and tired of the generic "red haired yellow jacket girl with a brown hat" icon that seems to come with most Ren'py games... I've made a windows icon for this game based on the main banner. Attaching it here. :) Enjoy!

(since you can't preview zip files, here's a preview image screencapped from my desktop)

View attachment 1274705

To use the icon, just drop it in the game folder, put a "shortcut" where-ever you wanna use the game, right-click > select "properties" on the shortcut, go to "change icon", navigate to the game folder where you put the icon, select it, and apply.
Or... use the actual icon
window_icon.png
Unren the game, then game\gui\windows_icon

Plus easier to use and looks better in game library software such as Playnite or setting it as the .exe file than a squashed image (no offence)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes