OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I hate to disagree with a friend here, but if Incest was going to be added there are several spots a scene could be slightly modified to add content with both Azel and Willow/Cedar/Cedey. Not really a spot for Wendy, but the other two the MC has been with alone and slept on a couch or bed with them more than once.

It can be done with some work, not saying I think it will or won't happen, but it could. A modder could come in and adjust a few scenes to turn a kiss into something more a snuggling session on a couch into more, or a nap in the bed to more.

We waste too much time here saying incest should or should not be added to the game. Some want it, some don't, and others could careless either way. Yes, BD has stated no incest in the game, but people sometimes change their minds.
Slightly modifying one scene i could agree that it wouldn't class as a rewrite. But multiple/several parts where previous scenes could be modified to add incest would definitely class as a rewrite as there would have to be setup/build up leading to them scenes and Azel definitely wouldn't be open to incest relations at this point anyway, willow.... maybe open-ish to the idea but she just discovered mc is her brother so she wants more brotherly love than brotherly lust.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
First, I don't think BD will add any incest to this game. OK? Not gonna happen. However, rewrites would only be required to add incest to the current story line. Adding incest to the story in the future would require absolutely zero rewrites or add-ins to the current story. Relationships change, feelings change, things happen. It could easily be added in the future without changing the past. But, again, I don't think it will happen.

K, thanks, bye!

Love ya all!

Love incest, too.

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Never knew I’d use the ignore button that much…

Anyway, I’m not expecting that much lewd content even if there will be a lot of renders : even if a pool party is a great opportunity for that, I assume a lot of talk between MC and girls will take place to deepen bonds, feeling ok with that actually, will make more sense when kinky stuff will happen. What do you think?
Adding incest to the story in the future would require absolutely zero rewrites or add-ins to the current story. Relationships change, feelings change, things happen. It could easily be added in the future without changing the past. But, again, I don't think it will happen.
It’s the smartest pro-incest argument I ever read here (except ignored content ofc :ROFLMAO:) : if he ever changes his mind about this, would be the best way to include it but it’s ENTIRELY up to HIM. ;)

Kudos to you _13_ (y)

Reactions: _13_

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
BD has stated pregnancy is a big part of the game. I would imagine someone like Jamie would be forced but others will be optional, unless you take the job with Rachael. There are 3 girls (Alexis, Jamie and Zoe) you did not get an option to pull out at one point and it has been hinted that 2 (Alexis and Zoe) of them will get an option to pull out during the week 1 re-work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aww damn. I‘m a creampie enthusiast, but not a „having kids“-enthusiast :LOL:
Tia, where do I get the condoms? Who was the nurse again? I got a big order of plan b and contraceptives coming up!

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Aww damn. I‘m a creampie enthusiast, but not a „having kids“-enthusiast :LOL:
Tia, where do I get the condoms? Who was the nurse again? I got a big order of plan b and contraceptives coming up!
LOL. Mabel the redhead nurse and just old nurse for the older nurse.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I'm even sure, by the way, that the quote is either from Willow or Elizabeth.

Otherwise, I like to feed the phrase bank, am notorious for bad puns, and bend situations like the point whether Elizabeth's assertion that Jamie is already pregnant is not a lie but possibly just the truth a few steps as it just still goes, on a level that even some politicians would consider to be on the border of lies. So if Ethan ever needs a shyster or weaponized word jokes, I'm probably pretty good for the job.
I thought about that exchange, after you brought it up I believe it was Elizabeth. I am not sure though. What I am sure about is Jamie has to be the first to be pregnant, even though Zoe could be a close second.

Reactions: Hinomura

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I understand that BD wanted to troll those who continually ask for incest contents, and I can see the humor in that, but at the time I was playing the story, it was annoying that "this is as far as we'll get" (basically).
BD's plan with the kissing was not trolling incest fans. Sure, he might be now, but that's a completely different story. Stop believing what random folks say on the internet, especially ones that are proven not to have a clue about what they're talking about.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
BD's plan with the kissing was not trolling incest fans. Sure, he might be now, but that's a completely different story. Stop believing what random folks say on the internet, especially ones that are proven not to have a clue about what they're talking about.
I don't believe I've ever said if it was or not. :unsure:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I don't believe I've ever said if it was or not. :unsure:
I am curious and of course you may leave me so, perpetually but

If you could wave your hand and make Patreon restrictions disappear, did you want to add incest originally? I would guess optional as with all the Non-Jamie love. But still.

I do understand if the topic is far, far too hot to weigh in, but I had to ask.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019

If you could wave your hand and make Patreon restrictions disappear, did you want to add incest originally? I would guess optional as with all the Non-Jamie love. But still.

If you were in a group chat with your coworkers and you knew for a fact that a select few of them would snitch on you in a heartbeat... would you then answer a question where someone asked you if you thought your boss had made stupid rules?

The answer will always be no. No matter how anyone asks it, where they ask it, no matter what. Even if you believe in your heart that I intended to do so, the answer will always be no. No matter how many signs you think there are or how many hints or whatever... the answer will always be no.
And I'll stress that I will never make that sort of content... but even if I planned to I would never say it.
That's the main reason I have disdain for long incest debates on here. I don't really give a fuck if someone asks one time, whatever they didn't read, who cares they can get an answer. But long-winded discussions are so pointless and meaningless because none of it matters.
If it exists, it exists. If it doesn't, it doesn't. And that's all there really is to it.

(The second half of this isn't directed at you... just the general topic in the thread.)

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020

Well now that BD has a subscribe star page all you have to do is get everyone to leave patreon and support him on subscribe star. Then he can make whatever kind of game he wants. Good Luck ;)

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
This far in, and we are still talking about incest? Look, I for one am all about it, even more so if Pregnancy is involved. That being said it's not there at least as of now, the evil modder might do something later but as of right now, in the first week, not going to happen. So can we all drop the Incest vs. no Incest debate? We have enough to discuss in terms of girls.

I.E. I am only doing this to piss off the cult but , how much better is Zoe than Baily?........*hides behind wall*

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes