henry hopkin

Jan 20, 2018
If I may be so kind, considering how borderline hostile this thread has become with the live-ins and with anyone who simply questions BD on anything, expressing doubt on him on actually releasing the update (which to be fair, has happened since the beginning of February and sure with everything in real life happening it's understandable and such), or simply being new to the game and thread and asking if there is incest, only be rewarded with hostility, facepalms, and shamed simply because they happen to not read the OG post or some FAQ or go through the 2000+ pages that mention that there won't be any or even the 2000+ pages of repetitive talk...

Maybe I'm different in thinking that any feedback or criticism, be it good-bad-neutral, is truly fair play. Because that same feedback could make a difference down the road. In this case, it's been almost half a year since the supposed update was supposed to drop and in that time this game has lost patrons as well as fans of the game because of that, and yet even though we have been updated (Some of us at least, not everyone as is the case it seems) we can't doubt or question if the update will happen? That we are supposed to have no criticism at all? Not sorry for saying this, but I and certain others who are still here who feel the same as I do will keep expressing doubt and concern, even though he hasn't milked his paterons to which I commend.

If I'm being honest, I still am a fan of BD and of WVM. I love the characters, the fun of the story, and the number of possibilities there are. But at the same time of late I, and others, have been starting to lose interest in the game, if not the game entirely. And even when I hear that there could be a chance where the update "could happen by the end of the month", I can't help but express doubt because of how things have gone so far. Sure, real-life takes precedent and is entirely uncontrollable, but you can't expect everyone to fall into line and have patience or question how things have gone on.
I don't get why set a "hard" deadline if you can't meet it? I wonder which "life event" will happen in July to BD.

Guss

May 26, 2018
I don't get why set a "hard" deadline if you can't meet it? I wonder which "life event" will happen in July to BD.
Wait,...hard deadline? I believe he stated that it would be near the end of the month, possibly around the 28th. That, my friend, isn't a "hard" deadline. It's an estimated guess as to when he would be able to upload it. But, you may have just seen the 28th and made the all mighty mess up assumption. All the folks that come on here and make the statements like yours all have one thing in common, I don't believe you read the entire statement and only cherry pick through. I'm not busting your balls over it, I'm simply stating that you really need to just read the whole statement and understand it in it's entirety. In following a game dev, you have to understand breakthroughs that make the release early, and the pitfalls that delay it. NOTHING is absolute in this realm. Understand the issue, accept it, and wait like the rest of us.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Wait,...hard deadline? I believe he stated that it would be near the end of the month, possibly around the 28th. That, my friend, isn't a "hard" deadline. It's an estimated guess as to when he would be able to upload it. But, you may have just seen the 28th and made the all mighty mess up assumption. All the folks that come on here and make the statements like yours all have one thing in common, I don't believe you read the entire statement and only cherry pick through. I'm not busting your balls over it, I'm simply stating that you really need to just read the whole statement and understand it in it's entirety. In following a game dev, you have to understand breakthroughs that make the release early, and the pitfalls that delay it. NOTHING is absolute in this realm. Understand the issue, accept it, and wait like the rest of us.
BD gave a hard deadline of June 24th, he even said it'd be out around 5:00 PM EDT.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Considering the timeframe its technically impossible for her to be pregnant already.
An egg can be fertilized within minutes of sex occurring. It does also take 6-14 days for it to be able to show up on a pregnancy test. It also takes 6-10 days for the fertilized egg to implant in the uterus. Given that it's day 9, and I'm pretty sure (it's been a while) that within the first 3 days the MC came inside her, so she could be pregnant already.

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
New question.

Anyone wonder if the edging the MC is doing is a lead up? I mean they talked about it, "whatever happens, happens" right?
Second self fulfilling prophecy. The lie that Jamie is pregnant. I dunno' things might just get intresting.

Just a question to start conversation.
I hope the edging has a unique pay off for those that chose to keep edging. I don't know if it will lead to a Jamie pregnancy or something else.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I expect Jamie’s pregnancy to be forced. Since you didn‘t have a choice in the swimming pool bathroom but to come inside of her, you have one guaranteed scene with wich a pregnancy can be justified. Also everyone is talking about how great of a father the Mc would be and it‘s one of the central points that he wants to be a better person than his own father.

Pregnancy isn‘t my kink so while this thought leaves me worried, I just enjoy the rest of the game and deal with it if it comes up.

Vimtoking

Nov 28, 2018
ive been enjoying this VN an insane amount :),

great character personalites,
evening how the chracters are expressions (not seen that many that have them), how the ladies will some times side-ways grin, or pout XD.
currently my fav scene is during the backalley charity event rage out moment.

i was just wondering about one thing...and thats damien
im wondering will there be a chance of redemption for damien ?
as we can tell he has no loyality for that douchebag,
the only reason he has power over him is cose of the medical bills...
it'd be nice if there is/would/might be a chance for him to fix his mistakes.
(for example. trying and trying and trying to beg for forgiveness and asking for help for his gran)

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So is BD adding incest? I noticed that he has a SubscribeStar account? If it means Azel is for the win. I might be excited again.
No because to add incest would require many new renders and a rewrite of the entire story so might as well be a new game. The subscribe star is just an alternative way to support BD as not everyone likes using patreon.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
No because to add incest would require many new renders and a rewrite of the entire story so might as well be a new game. The subscribe star is just an alternative way to support BD as not everyone likes using patreon.
It does not require a rewrite of the entire story. There are nods to it anyhow with the kisses and how Rachel hints it to you with the dream sequence. Unless BD removes the hint and even the kissing options. I mean why kiss someone again and again just to say "NO NO NO".

It could be done. A lot of other developers do it. I just don't see the issue here.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
It does not require a rewrite of the entire story. There are nods to it anyhow with the kisses and how Rachel hints it to you with the dream sequence. Unless BD removes the hint and even the kissing options. I mean why kiss someone again and again just to say "NO NO NO".

It could be done. A lot of other developers do it. I just don't see the issue here.
really isn't. just if he chooses to do so or not. from a story aspect--as you've pointed out--it would be a mistake.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes