MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I don't think that's the last we've seen, or rather heard, of Ryker. But I think a coma is more likely. Also, with Ethan's bilogic mother already ramming his minions with a car and presumably ending Kenji's sports career (not that his actions probably would have done that themselves) now it's Willow's turn. Here my favorite is a driving mixer, for the simplicity of the fact that Willow is more likely to find one of those than a tank.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
On interesting topics: What is the biggest mystery of WVM for you? For me it is: What happened to Penny's sweater? Or was this mystery solved and I just forgot about it?
Hmm. For me it it what happened with the MC in his home life, between his mom, Willow, his dad, and Azel's role. I know that some of the details have come out in the story, but I still think there is a lot more we don't know.

I've never really been interested in the college details like Ryker's story, who might be fixing the games or manipulating the bets. For me this is all a red herring. And I am not sold on the larger story about the money people behind WVM. Everytime any part of this story comes up, I feel immense boredom coming on, but fortunately, these scenes are few and far between.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Braindrop If you had a SubStar I would sub you. I might have to go to freakin' Patreon-shitzville and patron you just because you deserve patrons/subs more than 92% of the games on here. (Estimated - might be more accurate to be higher %)
He does have but its not currently in use.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Well even though i am on Braindrop's side, i can understand the milk sayers as well.
The latests posts are for patron's only.
While i can understand it if he makes his releaseses and extra content for patron's only, I for one would like to be able to read the latests of his updates, wether its an update to the game, or an update on how he is doing or what's going on in his life, I would like to read em just the same.

I'm not saying he should unlock everything, but having us pay for an update kinda looks like milking (not the releases, or extra pictures he shares offcourse :D).
And I would love for WVM to hit Steam, Being a Dik is on it, several other renpy games as well, so i hope that he at least thinks about putting WVM on Steam as well

Braindrop himself: or if you could simply post here how its going with you i would be fine with that as well. or drop me myself a message from time to time :D
He locked his posts and made them patron only because of the idiots who would use them to fuel their hate.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Not sure if having a bad stomach ache requires a hospital visit, my stomach aches usually requires a mask and box of matches.
From personal experience, I once had an appointment with my Doc and she measured higher blood pressure than usual, gave me some shot below the tongue and had me shipped off to hospital to clear up what that might be. Turns out it was nothing and I had to make my way home dressed only in T-Shirt and shorts, which was rather cold at 21:30, even in summer. Thank goodness I had some money on me so I could pay the bus.

Now add stomach ache and general heat to that and you get that the hospital may supervise him for a little bit.

Reactions: chefaking

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Braindrop If you had a SubStar I would sub you. I might have to go to freakin' Patreon-shitzville and patron you just because you deserve patrons/subs more than 92% of the games on here. (Estimated - might be more accurate to be higher %)
I second this. I have been considering opening a Patreon account, just for BD... but I'd rather not. PLEASE start a SubscribeStar!

Edit: I should have finished reading the page!

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Certainly eager to see Elizabeth in a bikini when this update drops.

Also, am I the only one that prefers her over the little sis?
There are a bunch of people who prefer Liz to Jamie. I'm definitely not one of them, but they're out there. To each their own, but I think Jamie's cuter, has a better personality, and then add to all that that she's the whole reason for the harem and she's tough to beat. Again, just how I feel on the subject, there are a bunch who feel differently.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
There are a bunch of people who prefer Liz to Jamie. I'm definitely not one of them, but they're out there. To each their own, but I think Jamie's cuter, has a better personality, and then add to all that that she's the whole reason for the harem and she's tough to beat. Again, just how I feel on the subject, there are a bunch who feel differently.
Hmm might be my thing with girls who are stacked and have hips. :p

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
On interesting topics: What is the biggest mystery of WVM for you? For me it is: What happened to Penny's sweater? Or was this mystery solved and I just forgot about it?
What happened to that pen?
Braindrop Do you get a larger percentage of my pledge money from SS, or from Patreon?

Right now I'm using Patreon, but if SS gives you more I'm going to switch.
Depends on the size of your payments. For microtransactions, $3 or under, Patreon should take the smaller cut. Above $3 (including the payment of a yearly subscription), SubscribeStar should take the smaller cut. I doubt Braindrop would talk about it as a dev should not antagonize Patreon or SubscribeStar by saying publicly their preference.

Mar 17, 2020
hmmm tough question as there are some mysteries that interest me;

1st MC is being watched by someone else acording to Ryker I wonder if he just tried to get under our skin, if it was just MCs mother or someone else and if its someone else who

2nd What will happen to our princess? In hindsight to point 1 are we already being watched by men trying to capture her?

3rd If Mc gets the heart tattoo where will it be? my preference would be his right hand since we'd get to see it when he's playing basketball

4th seriously what happened to Penny's sweater?

and of course 5th Which new girl will we sleep next with? I'd like Kimmy or Rainn but I guess it'd be too early

Reactions: ralphie12k
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes