ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
For me it's just how bad did the MC beat Ryker. Like, is he in a coma? Is he dead? I feel like they're keeping the details from the MC for a reason.
I think he is in pretty bad shape but not dead. Probably not a coma either. Katie would have said something even though Ryker is a complete asshole. She is still his sister.
Will we see Carly nude before she loses too much weight?

I for one hope so
I have a feeling we will get Carly to become confident in herself as she is.

Last edited:

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
He locked his posts and made them patron only because of the idiots who would use them to fuel their hate.
oh i see, well yeah i can understand that. but then again, those haters should stop popping up then, i mean they play his game but still gonna hate?!

ingridmailer

May 18, 2020
Certainly eager to see Elizabeth in a bikini when this update drops.

Also, am I the only one that prefers her over the little sis?
nah, but i'll admit i like both of their personalities, Liz is just way more my type physically, and she's been a part of two of the best sex scenes in the game thus far imo (the bowling backroom foursome and Liz and MC's 1 on 1 time after he got out of jail)

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
No, look, what I can't understand is why on Earth you could 'understand' people calling him milker (those were your words, not mine) when he's everything but a milker, and you seem to know this quite well. Back to my first reply, do you HONESTLY think he can be called MILKER just because after 7 months of pausing pledges he writes some 'patron-only' post about what is coming next for those who are willing to pay him as soon as he press the charge button again? Because if you think so, then I guess the problem lays in our very different concept of what a milker is
I think calling him a milker was wrong, but i do get the point that maybe the updates posts should have bnen public. Many peoplw would have only heard about what happened to him because some Patreon was kind enough to replicate the update post here, otherwise many people would have been in the dark about what happens for months.

Braindrop is clearly not a milker, far from it. That said, to me, it would have been wise to make the updates posts public.

It doesnt really matter anymore though, since we all hope he can finally get some slack from life issues

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Shauna and Jamie are Ethan's main LI, so it's quite likely to me that she will get some scene. Sex scenes probably not for now, as long as Jamie's mother is around and on the warpath.

In terms of plot, the next version will probably have the following themes:
- MC makes sure Jamie and Elizabeth's mom is more relaxed (worst case scenario, there's still Plan C).
- Everyone who doesn't know yet (the cheerleading squad, Elizabeth) is informed that Willow is Ethan's sister (and I hope for reactions because of "Brubru")
-Pool Party!
-Steaks for the basketball team
-Willow's reunion with her and Ethan's mother.

What I'm hoping for:
- Conversation opportunities with Jasmine, Emiko, Stacy, and Rainn. I think the four of them deserve some attention: Jasmine because of the Damien thing and the other three because they've been a bit neglected lately.

Also, I'm interested to know what Rainn's implied problems are, though I have a hunch it's similar to Bailey's (more conservative parents who don't accept her for who she is) plus there's some sort of self-crisis involved as she may not be sure of her sexuality and the fear of losing Bailey.

What also interests me: Ethan implies that Gorg could have hurt him much more severely because of Gorg's size. I have a feeling with the red giant that he is a triple agent and works for Ryker's ex-boss on the side. I suspect that she has instructed him to be outwardly loyal to Ryker, but not to hurt Ethan too badly, as she either still has plans for him or wants to avoid an escalating conflict with Willabelle.

Reactions: jish55

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
New question.

Anyone wonder if the edging the MC is doing is a lead up? I mean they talked about it, "whatever happens, happens" right?
Second self fulfilling prophecy. The lie that Jamie is pregnant. I dunno' things might just get intresting.

Just a question to start conversation.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I think calling him a milker was wrong, but i do get the point that maybe the updates posts should have bnen public. Many peoplw would have only heard about what happened to him because some Patreon was kind enough to replicate the update post here, otherwise many people would have been in the dark about what happens for months.

Braindrop is clearly not a milker, far from it. That said, to me, it would have been wise to make the updates posts public.

It doesnt really matter anymore though, since we all hope he can finally get some slack from life issues
I can't agree with this public post thing. He only has to answer to those who still want to support him and show that interest by keeping their subscription active, especially when he's giving some info about their next payment. All the rest of us are just freeloaders for the game and have 2 options: either subscribe to his patreon to show we're actually interested in him and his project, or just wait for someone to share that info here, because we all know (BD included) that someone will share here everything he posts. And let's be honest: even if it were a public post, you'd only knew about it because somebody would have mentioned it here. Or are you going to tell me that you are so interested in WVM's future that you check BD'S patreon page regularly even though you're not a patron, instead of coming here from time to time and check if there's some news? So making a public post wouldn't have changed anything in how the news would have been spread.

In my opinion, making that post 'patron only' it's just a sign of respect for those who are actually backing him. And it was absolutely the right thing to do

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I can't agree with this public post thing. He only has to answer to those who still want to support him and show that interest by keeping their subscription active, especially when he's giving some info about their next payment. All the rest of us are just freeloaders for the game and have 2 options: either subscribe to his patreon to show we're actually interested in him and his project, or just wait for someone to share that info here, because we all know (BD included) that someone will share here everything he posts. And let's be honest: even if it were a public post, you'd only knew about it because somebody would have mentioned it here. Or are you going to tell me that you are so interested in WVM's future that you check BD'S patreon page regularly even though you're not a patron, instead of coming here from time to time and check if there's some news? So making a public post wouldn't have changed anything in how the news would have been spread.

In my opinion, making that post 'patron only' it's just a sign of respect for those who are actually backing him. And it was absolutely the right thing to do
Not being subscribed doesnt mean you dont have interest in the game. Many of us have issues that prevent from subscribing, and you dont know the situation of each poster.

I do check his patreon a lot, anyway, its just my opinion and as i have said before, with some luck this discussion doesnt need to be held again because BD wont have any more issues and he finally can get some of a break from bad things happening.

I think its a bad idea to leave in his patreon's will the "job" to inform possible supporters about the issues he is having.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Not being subscribed doesnt mean you dont have interest in the game. Many of us have issues that prevent from subscribing, and you dont know the situation of each poster.

I do check his patreon a lot, anyway, its just my opinion and as i have said before, with some luck this discussion doesnt need to be held again because BD wont have any more issues and he finally can get some of a break from bad things happening.

I think its a bad idea to leave in his patreon's will the "job" to inform possible supporters about the issues he is having.
OK, then sorry for making false assumptions. Let's agree to disagree on his comms

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
What is your opinion of Charles? It became clear quite early on that the man has some problems, but I would still like to see him get his life back on track to some extent. That Willabelle doesn't want him in her organization anymore is obvious, and I absolutely agree. I think for him a rehab and the following voluntary work in a soup kitchen would be an appropriate end, which you could experience as a player at the end of the VN.

I think the bottom line is he wasn't a bad person, according to Willabelle he had a long history of helping people, but just obviously is one of those people who shouldn't be working in a position of authority. Depending on where you work, this is easier or less easy to determine and here it was unfortunately trial and error, which can lead to tragic consequences, especially in the social sector.

Moreover, I think that Ryker and the company he kept led to Charles' downfall. I could imagine that he hoped to change that from the inside, but then came the drugs and alcohol. I think the phrase "If you look into the abyss long enough, the abyss will look you in" may well apply here.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Or are you going to tell me that you are so interested in WVM's future that you check BD'S patreon page regularly even though you're not a patron, instead of coming here from time to time and check if there's some news? So making a public post wouldn't have changed anything in how the news would have been spread.
You know you can follow a Patreon page without subscribing to see public posts, you don't have to keep checking regularly.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Why is everyone talking this milking thing to death? I have been on both sides of the fence be it supporting and calling people out, or, giving my opinion on frustration. Either way milking doesnt even play a part here. BD stops payment if he doesnt meet his goal. So knock it off and get back to the new question.

If you don't want to answer mine then start your own, but keeping an argument going Milker vs. not milking is old at this point.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Well it is said ingame itself: Jamie could already be pregnant. And then it wouldn't even technically be a lie, but rather a few steps ahead of the truth.
I will say this sir, you are a scholar among men....I completely forgot that interaction. I tip my hat to you sir.

Reactions: MrLKX
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes