MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Not everyone will be satisfied anyway.
1. because it is simply not possible.
2. due to the waiting time, for which BD can't do anything, probably some people's expectations of quantity and quality have an impossible level of expectation.

Edit: Correction of the first sentence because I am too stupid to build sentences.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Everyone will not be satisfied anyway.
1. because it is simply not possible.
2. due to the waiting time, for which BD can't do anything, probably some people's expectations of quantity and quality have an impossible level of expectation.
Yes and no.
I feel like the majority just want the update to be released and to be done with the waiting game and shit, considering it's been months since our promised pool party. They get it, they will be happy as hell. (Much like me).
Certainly there will be others that will want certain content with certain characters, and it won't/doesn't happen, and therefore they will be bent out of shape. -Shrugs-

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Well, that a bummer! I don't honestly care about incest as this is all just fictional story, but I really liked the willow character. Hope BD think again about this, after all this is a fantasy visual novel.
Well prepare to have your hopes crushed. The only way incest is added is when the game is finished (in 5+ years) and an Evil Modder has to make renders, add rewrites ect. But overall BD will NEVER be adding incest. Doesn't matter if its a fantasy novel he still has to stick to policies so he can actually get paid (when hes not pausing his pledges)

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Well, that a bummer! I don't honestly care about incest as this is all just fictional story, but I really liked the willow character. Hope BD think again about this, after all this is a fantasy visual novel.
I think it's more than likely going to happen than what most here are lead to believe. I think once WVM is complete, and I personally think that this is the case and that BD has an incest patch in the works as he works through the base game if you will, the option to have that form of content presented here could very well happen.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
bruh been lurking in this thread ever since I made this account close to a year ago and I like incest content don't get me wrong but I'm amazed how every day I scroll through this thread there is an incest discussion haha. (Now I see why some people act harsher than others when replying to these comments if you see them every day)

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
bruh been lurking in this thread ever since I made this account close to a year ago and I like incest content don't get me wrong but I'm amazed how every day I scroll through this thread there is an incest discussion haha. (Now I see why some people act harsher than others when replying to these comments if you see them every day)
Why do people want incest in this one is my question this game dont need incest because it is not something that suits the story. i see alot of older hot woman you can make milfs.. and your 2 mothers and sister can keep the peace with all those hot steamy woman.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Why do people want incest in this one is my question this game dont need incest because it is not something that suits the story. i see alot of older hot woman you can make milfs.. and your 2 mothers and sister can keep the peace with all those hot steamy woman.
Well considering the starting vibe and how the MC thinks sexually about the kiss of their mom, along with the teasings from Bitch Be STACKED... Plus the idea of literally being intimate with everyone...

For me, I would very much enjoy it if there was an Incest patch sure. At the same time though, the game is certainly enjoyable as is and I do enjoy the game well enough. Barring the delays of course.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Well I like incest just because of that taboo factor obviously and Azel, Willow, and Wendy are attractive models and people just want to see content with beautiful people even more so if they like incest and there is some bond like that between the Mc and characters. But, once I found out there isn't any content like that I was like "Oh no, anyways." and continued on with my life while still enjoying the game.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Well considering the starting vibe and how the MC thinks sexually about the kiss of their mom, along with the teasings from Bitch Be STACKED... Plus the idea of literally being intimate with everyone...

For me, I would very much enjoy it if there was an Incest patch sure. At the same time though, the game is certainly enjoyable as is and I do enjoy the game well enough. Barring the delays of course.
Yea i get that but still story wise its not good. oke maybe Willow and Wendy can because they are his blood family only he did not see them for a long time so it can work there.

Well I like incest just because of that taboo factor obviously and Azel, Willow, and Wendy are attractive models and people just want to see content with beautiful people even more so if they like incest and there is some bond like that between the Mc and characters. But, once I found out there isn't any content like that I was like "Oh no, anyways." and continued on with my life while still enjoying the game.
Yes the taboo factor is something a lot of people enjoy, but the only real incest in this case will be Wendy and Willow, Azel did raise you but its not incest, Also does the MC not have more family is the big question now maybe one of the girls is a relative.. or maybe Wendy was only child? who knows what Braindrop comes up with in the future.

Reactions: SerHawkes

Sg2211

Jun 9, 2019
Ok,Seeing this war of words going on for pages upon pages,i would like to give my opinion on this topic
I feel people want incest in this story cos of what rachael(azel's boss/friend) made him fantasize about her..i dont remember which day it under,but remember a scene depicting as such..especially new people playing this game dont know the entire debate,not to mention the fact that the dev himself said that he will never make incest in this story..
To be honest i would enjoy if incest was in this game at the beginning..but now the story makes it rough for me...cos the way MC acts around them is very different that those other games where the MC is a hyper horny guy which wants to fuck everyone and lots of people enjoy those games(Me Included).But with WVM..its different..i think the way BD has made me care about the MC's family and not want to fuck them is great..i dont know if he was trying to achieve that through this story..but for me yes,i dont want incest in this game..
Anyways thats me...incest or not,lets enjoy this game which makes us bicker so much..
Only few hours left(hopefully) till the update..
BTW BrainDrop,Great job done on this story.
After Being a Dik,its my 2nd favorite adult game to play.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Yeah, that what I meant, imagine playing the game and then taking a liking to willow and then find out she is the sister. BD really made willow very thicc and beautiful. I hope willow is adopted. I really liked willow and azel, maybe Wendy can stay as mother as I am fine with no lewd scenes with her. Well, now that I think about it, we got no teasing scenes with Wendy, so maybe willow and azel doesn't fall in incest tag if both of them are not related to MC.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
We will get the update but what i wish more is that certain posters here would kindly stop acting like you're entitled to an update when you're on a fucking piracy site.
This isn't just a piracy site. It's called free advertising. Most adult games would never get the attention to them without this site. I mean most supporters actually use this site to check out new games or maybe potential good games that are worth supporting.

There really isn't a Steam type service that caters to only adult games. I mean I found out about Being A Dik on this website. I have supported them on patreon and purchase the game on Steam.

On the note of update. Being told over and over again that a update is coming and basically it fails again and again, of course people are going to be annoyed. Supporters and people who use this site.

Now I was a past supporter of BD but due to his unreliability for the last year, I have held off from supporting. I am not supporting him getting married or having his daily issues. I am supporting him to make a game.

BD has two choices, get a real job or treat this like his job because he is going to need money for the baby and all the other finances that come along with being married etc.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, that what I meant, imagine playing the game and then taking a liking to willow and then find out she is the sister. BD really made willow very thicc and beautiful. I hope willow is adopted. I really liked willow and azel, maybe Wendy can stay as mother as I am fine with no lewd scenes with her. Well, now that I think about it, we got no teasing scenes with Wendy, so maybe willow and azel doesn't fall in incest tag if both of them are not related to MC.
Jesus H Christ! How hard is it to understand that there will be NO incest in this game????

DioVAnna

May 24, 2020
To add to the incest debate, I believe that Brain Drop made this character to satisfied a MILF spot In the harem. She has been pushed, not too subtlety to act on her attraction to your character by her friend. And this might come to fruition in the soon to come update. Hence why you biological mother is introduced later. I'm sure the one who was chosen to be the sister was low in popularity. So it's likely why she was removed from the harem pool to be made a sister to improve her likability, this is just me being speculative.
1625334967003.png

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
even if willow was adopted (which i highly doubt LOL), Patreon/PayPal also considers relationships with step-family as incest, and i don't think BD would like to get banned there. Also he said quite a few times he didn't plan incest to happen in this game, so all we can do is wait until the game is finished and a evilmodder shows up

Reactions: Dragon59 and BTLD
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes