Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Everyone will not be satisfied anyway.
1. because it is simply not possible.
2. due to the waiting time, for which BD can't do anything, probably some people's expectations of quantity and quality have an impossible level of expectation.
Are you sure? I would think that at least some people will be satisfied. To say no one will be satisfied seems a bit much.
Just a couple more hours :D IM SHAKING WITH EXCITEMENT! BRING ME DOS BOOBIES! :D
I see you shiver with antici...

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Are you sure? I would think that at least some people will be satisfied. To say no one will be satisfied seems a bit much.
Seems like I failed on a massive level in terms of sentence structure. What you wrote was actually what I meant. I would like to facepalm myself for it.:FacePalm:

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
but now the story makes it rough for me...cos the way MC acts around them is very different that those other games where the MC is a hyper horny guy which wants to fuck everyone and lots of people enjoy those games(Me Included).But with WVM..its different..i think the way BD has made me care about the MC's family and not want to fuck them is great
Exactly. It is one of the reasons why I love WVM so much. The MC isn't this constantly horny guy fantasizing about and ogling the women including family members, getting an erection because he saw some cleavage, and always saying stupid stuff like "wow what great tits and an ass".

That the MC isn't like 99% of the other MC's on this site is so refreshing. The most the WVM MC does is think a girl is cute, which also he never thinks about his sister or mom.

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
Seems like I failed on a massive level in terms of sentence structure. What you wrote was actually what I meant. I would like to facepalm myself for it.:FacePalm:
I think you had the not in the wrong place.
Not everyone with be satisfied.
I think, reading it it seems weird but that happens whenever I look at a word or sentence too long

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I second that we should respect Braindrop's wishes and forever table any incest discussions. He has been very clear hundreds of times. It doesn't help anyone to keep bringing it up. I get that people want what they want, but honestly, with 50 other romanceable characters, you should be able to find one or two or a dozen that appeal to you.

Also, never underestimate the ability of some to complain. You can give them a lengthly, fun, and hot game (like WVM for instance), for free, and they will always find something to complain about.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It's all good.
It is very common for people to say "Everyone will not..." when they mean "Not everyone will..."

dunhill

May 3, 2017
I swear to god if yall mother fuckers complain about a 2 hour delay (which doesn't even matter considering it will be longer before its even here even without the 2 hour delay)...
well to be fair i ain't complaining but what are we to do with a raging erection for 2hrs??? its not like we can do anything else for them 2hrs like go and pick up groceries (don't do that or they may suspect you of shoplifting a salami or something)....

Hambo

Aug 6, 2016
Admittedly... I'm worried about this update being buggy. So be wary of that...
If you want to play it completely safe.. wait around one more day to download so I can fix any bugs that may exist.
But... here it is!
Besides about 1 hour of a nap... I've been awake for about 40 hours now. So bugs may not be fixed until tomorrow morning.
Thank you guys so much for waiting patiently <3

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Does BD not have a tester or two to bug check?

Either way probably download tomorrow.

Big update like this, fully expect a few issues.

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes