Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I second that we should respect Braindrop's wishes and forever table any incest discussions. He has been very clear hundreds of times. It doesn't help anyone to keep bringing it up. I get that people want what they want, but honestly, with 50 other romanceable characters, you should be able to find one or two or a dozen that appeal to you.

Also, never underestimate the ability of some to complain. You can give them a lengthly, fun, and hot game (like WVM for instance), for free, and they will always find something to complain about.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Seems like I failed on a massive level in terms of sentence structure. What you wrote was actually what I meant. I would like to facepalm myself for it.:FacePalm:
It's all good.
It is very common for people to say "Everyone will not..." when they mean "Not everyone will..."

dunhill

May 3, 2017
I swear to god if yall mother fuckers complain about a 2 hour delay (which doesn't even matter considering it will be longer before its even here even without the 2 hour delay)...
well to be fair i ain't complaining but what are we to do with a raging erection for 2hrs??? its not like we can do anything else for them 2hrs like go and pick up groceries (don't do that or they may suspect you of shoplifting a salami or something)....

Hambo

Aug 6, 2016
Admittedly... I'm worried about this update being buggy. So be wary of that...
If you want to play it completely safe.. wait around one more day to download so I can fix any bugs that may exist.
But... here it is!
Besides about 1 hour of a nap... I've been awake for about 40 hours now. So bugs may not be fixed until tomorrow morning.
Thank you guys so much for waiting patiently <3

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Does BD not have a tester or two to bug check?

Either way probably download tomorrow.

Big update like this, fully expect a few issues.

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Right I am downloading it now (using nopy about 20 mins till finished) then about another 10 min to unzip and move to my games folder. I will then play it (who knows how long it will take due to it being the biggest update) THEN I will write and update the Walkthrough so please dont be bugging me asking about the WT. My guess is that the WT will be updated in 3-4 hours time, possibly more. Note: the WT pdf is gonna be alot bigger in file size (100+ mb) due to reasons i will explain when i update it.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
any significant plot developments? havent played since that girl living in the basement was revealed, forgot her name,or since MC got in the fight at that bowling event or w/e it was and went to jail, whichever was latest. memory is fuzzy.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes