vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
I really like Cedar/Willow but I cringe whenever I see her now because I know the screen is going to be filled with "Bru-bru!, Bru-bru!, Bru-bru!" like a toddler looking for a pacifier. I'm considering cracking the script file and doing a "search/replace" and swapping in "cum drunk monkey fucker" or something that's at least adult sounding.
It didn't bother me quite as much, but I made the swap and I was not disappointed :ROFLMAO:

123.jpg

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Well, this update was well done. I do not mind any extra new characters. it will be a while until we see how the next few days of WVM will be for MC. Poor MC that he would be moving into the forth place, I think. Which seems to be either a mega mansion or custom warehouse.

Have a great day and be safe...(y)

Jan 4, 2020
The POV kisses have seriously outstayed their welcome in this.
Good god yes. BRU BRU CEDEY *SMACK*

I like this game, but woof are there some things it can tone down.

I do like how ridiculous the harem shit has gotten. College athletes in real life generally have barely any time for a social life, but this dude is constantly "a date tonight? I'd love that" to someone he's just met, and somehow wring 142 hours out of every day to romance those whores. Suspension of disbelief that shit.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think that's a fine read. It would definitely make a lot more sense than a yandere (a sort of dangerous, obsessive lover that tries to monopolize the target of their obsession, often through violence but sometimes through more psychological stuff) but the fact that the option was labeled as "Penny's crazier side" is the only real reason I was worried. I personally picked it because I love Penny, but I like I said above I prefer when the game keeps it light.
That's a very common Yandere type, but it's not quite as specific as to be just that. Yandere is basically just a girl with an unhealthy obsession, she doesn't have to be jealous. A girl who is chasing a guy who has a girlfriend and keeps on trying to join them and make it a threesome for example, that would be Yandere even though she isn't jealous of the girlfriend or trying to get rid of her.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I have a question is the cheating tag is used for
A girl cheating on mc
Or mc cheating on his Girl??
It's MC cheating on Jamie, but it's optional, and it's only at the beginning of the game, up to the point when Jamie and MC has actual sex for the first time (middle of day three). After that point, things will be somewhat different. If you've played the game until you're past this point, you'll know what I mean. If you follow the "Cheat Path" in OfficiallyGames' walkthrough document, you'll start off cheating on Jamie. You'll have more lewd scenes in that path, but you'd be cheating on your girlfriend, at least at first.

Personally, the "Loyal Path" makes me feel better about myself, but more recently, I tried the "Cheat Path" as well (just to try it out), and it will give you all possible lewd scenes, but I felt like a jerk at the beginning.

Also, relationship-wise, only Jamie and Shauna will be "mandatory" (for Shauna, you get to choose when this starts, more or less), everyone else is optional (or, rather, can be avoided), if I remember correctly. But, given the deal that Jamie sets out for you right after you have sex for the first time, you might as well go for it.

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
That's a very common Yandere type, but it's not quite as specific as to be just that. Yandere is basically just a girl with an unhealthy obsession, she doesn't have to be jealous. A girl who is chasing a guy who has a girlfriend and keeps on trying to join them and make it a threesome for example, that would be Yandere even though she isn't jealous of the girlfriend or trying to get rid of her.
If they're just super crazy obsessively in love without any sense of danger for any of the people invloved, I believe that's actually called Deredere.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I was answering your own question genius......
You missed the part where I was trolling about the incest and ribbing BD about it. Also IIRC it was directed at BD so you responding was not needed, wanted or asked for since you are not BD. If you have an opinion on what i post then @ me and we can discuss it but if I am directing a question or good natured ribbing at someone else stay out of it. Simple as that.

May 20, 2019
I find it weird that this game doesn't have the lesbian tag when there's a screenshot that literally shows a girl eating another girl's pussy. Is there a reason why that is? I haven't played this yet so that's why I'm asking.

Qubie

Jun 14, 2020
Dont get me wrong, I appreciate the game, but this big update highlights WVM's problems with pacing and repetition. 99% of non sex-scenes and flashbacks are just faces of girls with the same facial expression and same conversations. And even usual for this game tropes like hugs are getting a little ridicoulus.

And my rather snarky comment about girls: quality is better than quantity. I need more reasons to be emotionally investing with some girls, than just the fact they adore me for no reason. It's kinda demishing them in my eyes. Give me more reason to love and respect them.

I make this comment because I like this game overall, and saw many games that at some point lost their spark and became slow and tedious, and don't want this for WVM. Kudos to Braindrop anyway.

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
i loved the new update but kind of wish there was more choices, also might just be because its been a while since i played wvn but some of the girls seem to look diffrent?

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
Who was the guy here who created a side story, where Bailey had 2 daughters with the MC? One masochist daughter, and a sadist one? because this update, we saw at the date with Natalie, exactly those girls there, and i immediately thought of him :ROFLMAO: BD must read this thread, and/or talked with him, for this cameo to be there. Loved it!

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes