mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
I decided to skip through game from start using walkthrough. Just to remind what happened and what choices were made.
Found this bug on the 7th day after this scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UPD:

May 24, 2020
Oh yeah, as I said as I was editing the post you replied too, I legit just speed click through their dialogue now because it's literally every other sentence that we hear "Brubru" and "Cece". Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy this game, and enjoy most aspects, but I feel like mc and Cedar need to chill out with that, because yeah, I 100% agree with you on how cringy their dialogue is.
I find dialauge super annoying when two people are talking to one another and they constantly are refered to by their name or title.
"How are you, Jim?"
"Good. How are you, Ben?"
"Doing great, Jim, thanks for asking!"
"Glad to hear it, Ben!"

This game has a lot of that. During this update I kinda just scanned the dialauge in a lot of places to get the gist of what was going on because it was so wordy.

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Is it just me or is Natalie’s hair better when we first meet her with the white highlights rather than her hair when we have dinner with Harp and Nat.
Her old hairstyle is kinda overused and didn't really fit her personality much so BD changed it.
While I personally like that hairstyle, I can't deny that the new one fits her better.

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Little to say about how amazing the update is.

Extra points for the completly accurate representation of "Tip Payless", hell if I hate both.

Reactions: LN1982
May 24, 2020
Good god yes. BRU BRU CEDEY *SMACK*

I like this game, but woof are there some things it can tone down.

I do like how ridiculous the harem shit has gotten. College athletes in real life generally have barely any time for a social life, but this dude is constantly "a date tonight? I'd love that" to someone he's just met, and somehow wring 142 hours out of every day to romance those whores. Suspension of disbelief that shit.
You good for a movie date at, like, 4 am?

May 24, 2020
Nah it’s fine just he needs to add an in game character log so that way it’s easier to remember who’s who.
I have coworkers that I've known for nearly a decade that I still have trouble remembering their names, I can't handle many more girls in this one game. BD make it like a football team, if you are going to add another to the roster you have to decide on one to cut. WVM harem fantasy league.

May 24, 2020
I really like Cedar/Willow but I cringe whenever I see her now because I know the screen is going to be filled with "Bru-bru!, Bru-bru!, Bru-bru!" like a toddler looking for a pacifier. I'm considering cracking the script file and doing a "search/replace" and swapping in "cum drunk monkey fucker" or something that's at least adult sounding.
Can you send that revised script my way? That would be an incredible replacement. The Brubru thing is out of hand, I called my big sister sissy when we were kids, but that shit stopped when I hit my teens. I can't imagine doing it at college.

May 24, 2020
When Wendy told the MC that someone survived that crash I expected instantly that Stacy is that person, well I was wrong. We'll see who it is.

-----

About the update: I expected much more progress in story, I was a bit disappointed that the update was only that night. The last two, three updates I was getting annoyed by the praising jabbering "Oh, I love you...", "You're so awesome..." and so on, it's not getting better in this update :rolleyes:
Well it will defiantly be one of the girls our man is dicking because everyone who has ever even been part of the MC's life goes to WVM. I think we've been on day 9 for like a year now.

Reactions: Couliber

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
One thing i love about WVM is, Even with tons of girls in same house with harem as the most important focus, dev never tried to force girl on girl action on players..

That means, you can get majority of the girls in one playthrough even if u r not into girl on girl action.

That's very rare and nearly impossible for a harem game/VN. For this one reason of many other excellent reasons, I bow my head to BD.

Reactions: isotope
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes