BreastsAss

Feb 23, 2020
Of the many characters, I liked Skye the most, it's a pity that there is not enough content with him, he is beautiful. or she, how to correctly say. he thinks he's a boy, so be it. I really like him (she).

Reactions: LemongrassWitch
Oct 25, 2017
I know Willow and the mom aren't someone we will get to fool around with which i'm quite sad about especially with regards to Willow lol but i can't remember if it was ever confirmed that the step mom is going to later be a love interest?
That's why we need an evil modder/s

So..

Evil Modder: +1 from me

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Fuck.... leather jacket Wendy is beautiful.
I know, right! I was thinking the same thing. I know there are 50+ romanceable characters, but damn. Braindrop is making it so difficult making Wendy so sexy. He really likes to torture all of us. Whew.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Love this game big time :love:.
This is one of those games i love playing from the start over and over again" well about every two updates ".
I haven't seen what has been updated as of yet but can't wait.
The story line, animations, etc. are out of this world.
I love harem games and this is by far my fav.
Thanks for sharing!

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
No wind in the Willows for us. And yes, where this pun comes from are more.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Damn, I just imagined how cool it would be if Brain added Riker's mom to the game, and she turned out to be the sweetest woman. Riker comes home and MC hawing sex with her, and she's like, son, get the fuck out of here, I'm spending time with my man, go play with your evil friends, or something :ROFLMAO:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Damn, I just imagined how cool it would be if Brain added Riker's mom to the game, and she turned out to be the sweetest woman. Riker comes home and MC hawing sex with her, and she's like, son, get the fuck out of here, I'm spending time with my man, go play with your evil friends, or something :ROFLMAO:
Sadly, his mother is dead, died in a car accident. It is speculated that the protagonist's father was one of those involved in the accident (or caused it). The surviving girl in the quite possible scene would be his sister Katie.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Sadly, his mother is dead, died in a car accident. It is speculated that the protagonist's father was one of those involved in the accident (or caused it). The surviving girl in the quite possible scene would be his sister Katie.
Yes, very sadly, I know that Charles raised them, it could have been a crazy scene

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
No. No incest, that includes adoption due to patreon/paypal TOS.
Believe in "evil modder". It's been a year i started believing him and will do so for years more. All Hail Evil Modder. No one can stop the mod. It's already decided. It's only a time of just "when". Ignore me all you can but make my words and we will meet again after a year or two.
Make way for evil modder..

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
It was a nice and long update, it makes up with the long wait.(y)

BUT, i was realy hoping Alexis would finaly show up (preagnant) and since i like Kimi the most along Harp and Alexis (the little crazy thing):love:, i can t wait too see some action with her. So maybe maybe next time.

And pls Stop this "brubru" thing. it makes me :sick:

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
It was a nice and long update, it makes up with the long wait.(y)

BUT, i was realy hoping Alexis would finaly show up (preagnant) and since i like Kimi the most along Harp and Alexis (the little crazy thing):love:, i can t wait too see some action with her. So maybe maybe next time.

And pls Stop this "brubru" thing. it makes me :sick:
NO!!!. Mooore "brubru" this is the cutest thing, fuck everyone who doesn't like it

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Believe in "evil modder". It's been a year i started believing him and will do so for years more. All Hail Evil Modder. No one can stop the mod. It's already decided. It's only a time of just "when". Ignore me all you can but make my words and we will meet again after a year or two.
Make way for evil modder..
Hah we'll see. There is no one who is waiting for incest in this game more than me, believe me, but we can only hope that Brain will add it someday. It's incredibly easy to do, ask a bunch of other devs. SubscribeStar, Evil modder, a patch, there are many possibilities, he can even do it through what he is doing now with first week. I understand those who put facepalms on questions about incest. So we'll talk about it when it happens, but it's really useless for now

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hah we'll see. There is no one who is waiting for incest in this game more than me, believe me, but we can only hope that Brain will add it someday. It's incredibly easy to do, ask a bunch of other devs. SubscribeStar, Evil modder, a patch, there are many possibilities, he can even do it through what he is doing now with first week. I understand those who put facepalms on questions about incest. So we'll talk about it when it happens, but it's really useless for now
Only easy to do if there are already scenes rendered.....

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes