Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Only easy to do if there are already scenes rendered.....
We'll see what will happen on a date with Azel, there is no need to add new scenes with her before that, we can start with a date, and after the "first week" Brain can add an option in which we can choose (who is this girl for you?), patreon does not get angry at that. Whatever Brain decides to do, we'll see

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Well, since even Braindrop's post #43.085 didn't really do anything and why it wouldn't make sense from a narrative point of view I'll just say it for myself:

I don't expect the MC to climb the Aizelbergs.
I don't expect any Wendy Four Seven action.
And I don't expect him to blow wind (or anything else) in the Willows either.

And with that, I'm not going to say anything more about it.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

thataboo

Jan 18, 2018
Braindrop Damn sir, how do you do this? Loved the story, Stacy, the mystery girl who was in the other car, Cedey meeting Wendy, the whole Tia thing, Harper in bed :love: and Zoe (although I'm not quite sure where this is going) I'm all here for it.

Also the "new" girls (behind the camera), is it weird that I want them?

Anyway, thanks and good luck to you sir, looking forward to the future updates.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Braindrop Damn sir, how do you do this? Loved the story, Stacy, the mystery girl who was in the other car, Cedey meeting Wendy, the whole Tia thing, Harper in bed :love: and Zoe (although I'm not quite sure where this is going) I'm all here for it.

Also the "new" girls (behind the camera), is it weird that I want them?

Anyway, thanks and good luck to you sir, looking forward to the future updates.
I don't think
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
I've updated my mod to allow you to choose your own nickname, so instead of Brubru it can be {whatever_you_want}
The option to change the nickname comes after you choose your first/last name.
is it only possible to change it at the beginning of the game? I try to change it at my ongoing game but I can't find the option to change it.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
is it only possible to change it at the beginning of the game? I try to change it at my ongoing game but I can't find the option to change it.
Yes it's only possible at the start (right after you select the MC name)

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Gotta say even after almost 2 years this is still one of the best games i've played on this site it's probably my second fav right after Being a Dik honestly other than Dik and this one i cant think of any other game with multiple girls where i like/care about them all

Reactions: NotTheReal16

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Man, I really hope they let the MC seal a couple deals before introducing anyone else. Sky and Jasmine in particular. I mean, it's awesome that the MC just committed to his 27th and 28th relationship but there are some activities that have been delayed long enough in my opinion.

Also, I really hope that he gets to bone his girlfriend's mother at some point.

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
Man, I really hope they let the MC seal a couple deals before introducing anyone else. Sky and Jasmine in particular. I mean, it's awesome that the MC just committed to his 27th and 28th relationship but there are some activities that have been delayed long enough in my opinion.

Also, I really hope that he gets to bone his girlfriend's mother at some point.
What about Rainn? Judging by your profile pic I would've said she's right up your alley. I wouldn't mind seeing more of her myself.

ingridmailer

May 18, 2020
Tbh with how many moms and mother figures are being/have been introduced/are being newly minted (in Jamie's case), Mother's Day is gonna be a shitshow at MC's house. Or the greatest holiday of the year. One or the other.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes