jish55

Nov 23, 2017
so it's safe to say you don't have siblings....?
I have 4 siblings, and at most, we used shortened versions of our first names, and only use it when greeting them or trying to speak to one if we're all hanging out together. If it's 1 on 1, I never say their name. As kids, we never gave each other nicknames either, so it's even more weird to see siblings use weird nicknames to me.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Who was the guy here who created a side story, where Bailey had 2 daughters with the MC? One masochist daughter, and a sadist one? because this update, we saw at the date with Natalie, exactly those girls there, and i immediately thought of him :ROFLMAO: BD must read this thread, and/or talked with him, for this cameo to be there. Loved it!
The Twins were created by TKA. TKA left this thread back in march due to a certain event that caused alot of regulars to leave or be less active.

• Sad
Reactions: Oghmios1337

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I find it weird that this game doesn't have the lesbian tag when there's a screenshot that literally shows a girl eating another girl's pussy. Is there a reason why that is? I haven't played this yet so that's why I'm asking.
It's a threesome, I'm not sure if that counts for the Lesbian tag.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
I know Willow and the mom aren't someone we will get to fool around with which i'm quite sad about especially with regards to Willow lol but i can't remember if it was ever confirmed that the step mom is going to later be a love interest?

Shad0wKing

Jun 1, 2018
you know the MC is such a caring guy.

he should be a good guy, and make sure his teammates Ryker and Kenji, know their families are being taken care of.

you know, "get together" with Katie and Kimmy, maybe even Yuki. make Jamie Record it all on video. and then send it to his teammates in the hospital.

i'm pretty sure Ryker and Kenji would appreciate how the MC is taking care of all the needs of their families.

MattC94PL

Dec 11, 2018
Umm... okay, so I know I'm supposed to represent the Skye High Club... but after this update, I am more and more interested in visiting the Fjords of Fyona... or perhaps travel to the Ivory Coast.

Reactions: isotope

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Can you send that revised script my way? That would be an incredible replacement. The Brubru thing is out of hand, I called my big sister sissy when we were kids, but that shit stopped when I hit my teens. I can't imagine doing it at college.
I'm almost 40 and I still call my brother fag or fegeta (similar hairline). No plans on stopping before we both in the casket.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
you know the MC is such a caring guy.

he should be a good guy, and make sure his teammates Ryker and Kenji, know their families are being taken care of.

you know, "get together" with Katie and Kimmy, maybe even Yuki. make Jamie Record it all on video. and then send it to his teammates in the hospital.

i'm pretty sure Ryker and Kenji would appreciate how the MC is taking care of all the needs of their families.
you're not the only one who would want to "take care" of those 3 girls, my friend ;)

Umm... okay, so I know I'm supposed to represent the Skye High Club... but after this update, I am more and more interested in visiting the Fjords of Fyona... or perhaps travel to the Ivory Coast.
you're not alone on that

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes