NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Gotta say even after almost 2 years this is still one of the best games i've played on this site it's probably my second fav right after Being a Dik honestly other than Dik and this one i cant think of any other game with multiple girls where i like/care about them all
bro it’s like you took the words right out of my mouth. This 100% true in my opinion.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
STORY
I am waiting for the daytime soap opera drama to start.

Millie the day before leaving gets drunk and through high jinks sleeps nude with the MC (no sex, but everyone thinks they did), is discovered by her daughters and is gas lit to the point she realizes she isn't happy and breaks off with her abusive husband.

Cedar/Willow gets talked into student assisted therapy for her anger issues, obviously with untrained students high jinks and bad advice gets thrown around.

Zoe will boil MC's bunny. Surprisingly, as MC comes from a home where there was spousal abuse, he doesn't even think on it for a second when Zoe in anger shoves him. Sure, she might not have hurt him, but it should definitely remind him of his own past.

Penny starts not wearing underwear and hoping to be random fucked throughout the day at school.

Sooner or later, the whole floor of a room is going to have to be made of pillows and mattresses to contain all the characters for sleeping.

Day 9 and MC has already slept with around 15-20 different unique women. I can only imagine the amount of ladies increasing. We literally just met or found out about a handful of new ones this release. There is still the rest of the campus and college town, the celebrities, any new clients, other mysteries and persons from MC's past, the interviewed people like the chubby girl who put her leg over her head.

MECHANICS
This game is going to need face icons on the side of the screen that pop up with whomever is in the scene, so you can click it and get the run down of who they are and what you know or have done with them.

Wonder how the basketball will be done with all this build up. I kind of hope for actual mechanics rather than just VN choices for it.

TYPO
On the character sheet for Middle School, Nurse age seems a tiny bit off. I am guessing a joke.

ODDITY
I didn't understand the ass parade. I get a joke with say the harem doing it on their own, but a 3rd party told or asked most of the women at a party to bend over for the MC to rate them, did she ask all of them like Tali, Cedar, Azel, Wendy, Carly, etc.? I do agree with the above poster on this being deeper in the story post a game or few wins then it makes sense.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I really could do without the scenes with so many girls at once. Especially the butt judging scene, and the sex assembly line.
To be honest, and I hate to mention it again, in HI that Butt Contest is handled better. Yes, I get it that there is no real judgement involved here, but elsewhere you have 6 girls in the contest, two groups of three, and that's much more manageable. Even after that parade I'd have no clue who is who.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I completely get Avaron1974 's point about the scene with the lesbian couple, suddenly hungry for the MC, and needing him to enjoy themselves. It all just seemed gratuitous. Maybe it is some people's thing to turn a lesbian couple straight (or bi), but I didn't think it was necessary, or contributed in any way to the story. I can't say I know firsthand, but I can't imagine that this is realistic, and I get how it can seem dismissive and insulting.
It's not so much insulting, i've got a thicker skin than that I don't take offence to stuff like that.

It is a bit dismissive though. It's a lesbian couple portrayed as being madly in love added just for the power fantasy of converting lesbians.

No matter how you look at it their marriage is over. They can't be intimate properly without him and sooner or later that breaks down so they are done and for what reason?

Couple that have been together for years, happily married and madly in love want to grow their family with a child and then....... "you don't do it for me anymore, I need a man now"...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It is a bit dismissive though. It's a lesbian couple portrayed as being madly in love added just for the power fantasy of converting lesbians.

No matter how you look at it their marriage is over. They can't be intimate properly without him and sooner or later that breaks down so they are done and for what reason?

Couple that have been together for years, happily married and madly in love want to grow their family with a child and then....... "you don't do it for me anymore, I need a man now"...
"You just haven't met the right dick..." Lesbians in the real world just love to hear that advice.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"You just haven't met the right dick..." Lesbians in the real world just love to hear that advice.
I used to hear it a lot, not so much these days though. Most guys I talk to now are pretty decent folk, some still say it for a giggle but I rarely hear it said for reals.

You'll always find those few idiots that seem to think that's a valid chat up line though.

Even better if they grab their own crotch while they say it because nothing looks sexier to a lesbian than a drunk bloke telling a dyke he carries a lesbian converter while he gropes his own balls in a show of supreme manliness.

Worst part about being a lesbian is when you realise that 99% of blokes are actually pretty decent, even the perverts but 99% of lesbians are militant lunatics that seem to hate over half the worlds population .... and bathing.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I used to hear it a lot, not so much these days though. Most guys I talk to now are pretty decent folk, some still say it for a giggle but I rarely hear it said for reals.

You'll always find those few idiots that seem to think that's a valid chat up line though.

Even better if they grab their own crotch while they say it because nothing looks sexier to a lesbian than a drunk bloke telling a dyke he carries a lesbian converter while he gropes his own balls in a show of supreme manliness.

Worst part about being a lesbian is when you realise that 99% of blokes are actually pretty decent, even the perverts but 99% of lesbians are militant lunatics that seem to hate over half the worlds population .... and bathing.
I found the scene hot, but the same type of turn makes me mad in endowed and other "chasing amy" type magic dick turns the lez straight vns.

I think the reason I didn't have issue here is because they are side characters. I don't consider them love interests until this update. The whole Mabel bs when people got all twisted kind of made think some people are way too sensitive.

Yet it could be I'm becoming more insensitive and I'm ok with that.

The best thing about this update was the total trolling of the 'cest zealots. The very thing that pokes fun of them is what they will use for another day's arguments.

Cedar hand getting stuck calling for her brother was just great trolling along with Tali's well timed "INSECTS"
Pure gold.

As far as the two Damien groupies on the team they can join him... i truly hope that breakfast is short.

Every lewd scene hit my switches this episode. Didn't like the disconnect between rainn and Bailey but hopefully that won't be much longer.

I can not wait for the Eden sex tape. Also love the Carly and Moon models and story lines. Rachael's scene though was hot af.

And finally thank you for all the wonderful Harper scenes Braindrop

#teamHarper

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It's not so much insulting, i've got a thicker skin than that I don't take offence to stuff like that.

That seems to be the running trend with this game anymore. The MC is the best thing to happen to everyone and the fix to every "problem", whether it is stated or not. Unless I missed something I didn't see any real indication that they were unhappy together.

To me it comes across as "These are woman, lets create a situation to hook them up with the MC". It's like the game can't have a female character(s) that is just a part of the story and not something to pursue. Just my two cents.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
And pls Stop this "brubru" thing. it makes me :sick:
I thought at the beginning of the game they made it so you can make it so you have what ever nick name you want. You can pick your first then last name and then nick name. If you didn't change the nick name then it defaults to brubru. I could be wrong, not completely sure due to I left it with the default nick name ;p

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Yeah, but what would it take to get you back on solids? :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I found the scene hot, but the same type of turn makes me mad in endowed and other "chasing amy" type magic dick turns the lez straight vns.

I think the reason I didn't have issue here is because they are side characters. 8 don't consider them love interests until this update. The whole Mabel bs when people got all twisted kind of made think some people are way too sensitive.

Yet it could be I'm becoming more insensitive and I'm ok with that.
It wasn't a bad scene it just bugged me that he added a married lesbian couple just to convert them. They could have been friends to start with, there was just no need other than lesbian conversion fantasy.

Not only that but we've got a loving couple that's going to split up. One minute they are a happy couple and the next the marriage is on the rocks because of 1 cock.

It makes them look shallow, their marriage look weak, they obviously have never been honest with themselves and should they really be having a kid?

I get the whole game is a power fantasy which is why i'm not raging about it but it's always going to be one of those things I don't like. Like I said, no hate on BD or the game it's a me issue.

I thought at the beginning of the game they made it so you can make it so you have what ever nick name you want. You can pick your first then last name and then nick name. If you didn't change the nick name then it defaults to brubru. I could be wrong, not completely sure due to I left it with the default nick name ;p
Brubru is what his sister calls him, it's not his actual nickname.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
It wasn't a bad scene it just bugged me that he added a married lesbian couple just to convert them. They could have been friends to start with, there was just no need other than lesbian conversion fantasy.

Not only that but we've got a loving couple that's going to split up. One minute they are a happy couple and the next the marriage is on the rocks because of 1 cock.

It makes them look shallow, their marriage look weak, they obviously have never been honest with themselves and should they really be having a kid?

I get the whole game is a power fantasy which is why i'm not raging about it but it's always going to be one of those things I don't like. Like I said, no hate on BD or the game it's a me issue.
I'm honestly with you here. I'm kind of hoping that the actual "need" for the MC's dick is only temporary, as another impetus to persuade Keyana & her wife to move to WVM (and possibly include the MC as part of a poly triad while still maintaining their own relationship & sex life separate from the MC).

It would be kind of shitty to have a really trusting and loving lesbian relationship (at least as far as it was portrayed in the initial encounter with them) broken up due to this.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm honestly with you here. I'm kind of hoping that the actual "need" for the MC's dick is only temporary, as another impetus to persuade Keyana & her wife to move to WVM (and possibly include the MC as part of a poly triad while still maintaining their own relationship & sex life separate from the MC).

It would be kind of shitty to have a really trusting and loving lesbian relationship (at least as far as it was portrayed in the initial encounter with them) broken up due to this.
I can't see them broken up regardless. But I chose to not make her cum to let her have that moment for her wife. Every relationship has it's lows unless it's not a relationship worth having imo...

Oghmios1337

Mar 16, 2018
Damn, I just imagined how cool it would be if Brain added Riker's mom to the game, and she turned out to be the sweetest woman. Riker comes home and MC hawing sex with her, and she's like, son, get the fuck out of here, I'm spending time with my man, go play with your evil friends, or something :ROFLMAO:
she is dead possibly in the same car accident that MC's Father was in

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019

They're not converted, just confused. :LUL:
Not a permanent or even long-term thing at all.

nullxero

Mar 12, 2021
I just recently finished playing the update replayed the game from the beginning. A question has struct me out of my curiosity with some of the scenes. In the part when Wendy tells the MC about the car accident, she said that there was a girl who survived, then when I look back in the scene where the MC had a session with Lauren we were introduced to these girl [see spoiler]. Is she the girl who survived? Hmm. :unsure: What do you guys think.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS. I love the Game.. :)(y)

Last edited:

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020

I never got the new scene because I didn't cheat on Jamie with Rachael to get the clients, so I was unaware of it, but yeah that does seem pretty weird and dismissive for a fantasy I guess some people have?

Keyana and Brittany could have easily just really enjoyed their first time with the MC, and both decided to have some fun again with him again, without the whole "I can never orgasm again without you" aspect.

Honestly hope Braindrop modifies the scene a bit.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
That's what I thought it was just weird that when choosing the nick name it said brubru is default so that threw me off. But starting from the beginning yet again a couldn't remember. Thanks :)

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes