Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Sure, i'd have issues with lesbian stuff if I was a guy....
lesbian stuff is some of my favorite on the market, I'm a little sad to hear that he goes that route with the couple defiantly makes me feel like Rachel's stuff should just be avoided at that point.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
I am the only one ignoring Mable ???
Just edited flag points related with her she is still pissing off my mc. In addition to the old hospital mad show, she came with handcuffs again (but not for using on her but on other 2 girls!!).
My mc just locked her in a mental hospital & closed all chapters permanently with her!!

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
-Edit-
Deleted previous comment, not because I don't agree with it, but it was waay OT and would be deleted anyway.

This was a nice update. Best part's was BD trolling the incestiods and the Harper dropping her panties while climbing on the MC. Hopefully next time she does it she'll be away.

Last edited:
Reactions: ronak and BTLD

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
I really don't understand why some people didn't like the fact that Keyana and Britney loved the MC dick so much, what don't you like about it??? You're crazy. By the way, in general, for lesbians who have sex with a man for the first time, it is quite possible to fall in love with it, they are women after all, I don't see how it offends them. There are more Bi women than bi men, it's just a fact

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Ummm it would seem you have skipped through dialogue with Wendy then, it was already hinted at that she has a Sister that she had a falling out with. :ROFLMAO:
I did say i skimmed the wendy/azel/cedar portions so i guess so. But no surprises at all smh.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I think every update there is something some people find off putting and to me over react. Mabel being a prime example.

Willow maybe being schizophrenic or ending up with dementia to me is the bigger issue. Or if the mc is to blame for the wreck that helped change his life and killed others.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Again. Thank you Braindrop as always, appreciate your hard work & time you take sharing your story with us. Loved the update. Felt like a kid at a candy store seeing so much variety of pretty ladies. Also nice start to filling in the gaps in MC's past connecting to the present & also keeping the harem love train growing strong.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes