ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
This should be called NCAA violations the game
You're not wrong.
But that's changing and the NCAA just caved on it's student athletes as amatures policy due to the NIL ruling. So if the game was set in the here and now (It's not) the MC would be allowed to benefit from his name, image, likeness and get sponorships from major companies. So it'd likely be far less on the NCAA violations the game except for the very extreme gifts like houses.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Can MC bang Azel now ?
To quote MC Hammer: U Cant Touch This!

By the way, I wouldn't be surprised if Braindrop kept a tally sheet that he added to every time someone got upset about "Bruhbruh" or when someone asked about scenes with Willow, Wendy, or Aizel (or pushed content along those lines). Every time a certain value is met, a new scene is added that trolls those very people with it. At least that's what I would do. However, I'm also a terribly spiteful and bad person and would have put "Bruhbruh Edition" on the start screen.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Firstly, I'd like to say Ava - I like the way you handled your dislike of the content. It's perfectly understandable why it would turn you off of the scene, and potentially the game. So much respect for just stating it, stating why, and leaving it at that.

For those who reacted negatively to Ava, on the other hand, I just don't understand. Have a differing opinion about the content, sure, but you should be able to respect where she's coming from.

Whenever discussions blow up like this, I'm floored by how few people are willing to actually read what people are saying, and additionally how few are willing to be respectful. I realize I'm expecting way too much from the internet, but I can't help it, I want to believe people are capable of being better.

VikingCock

Dec 29, 2020
It's caused from the Mod. Seems you have the files twice (triple?) in there, please remove the ones in the subfolders. The Mod files must only be in the "game" folder "...\WVM-0.9.5-pc\game\".
ok did that now it opens the game but mods not doing anything thanks for the help though

Jan 28, 2019
I made a similar criticism/recommendation in a different "college based" game, so it feels right to make it here, too:

With so many characters, it is easy to get lost. This is especially true when my last save was from November 2, 2020.
This game would benefit, strongly, from some sort of journal or interactive phone thing, that keeps track of the girls. Their names, their relations to each other, and to you, and a very limited overview of their plot, thus far.

Because some I remember, and some... I'm totally lost. And while it is worth it, occasionally, to start over from the beginning and experience it all again, sometimes you just want to play the newest version, and end up feeling a little lost because you don't remember some characters, or some plot points.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I thought at the beginning of the game they made it so you can make it so you have what ever nick name you want. You can pick your first then last name and then nick name. If you didn't change the nick name then it defaults to brubru. I could be wrong, not completely sure due to I left it with the default nick name ;p
You're not choosing the nickname. You're choosing Mc's first and last name

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The obvious fix to the Millie situation is they have drunken sex, and she is the first to get pregnant. With how she is, she wouldn't get rid of it and thus now have to stay with the father of her kid and learn what a real caring relationship is.

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
I made a similar criticism/recommendation in a different "college based" game, so it feels right to make it here, too:

With so many characters, it is easy to get lost. This is especially true when my last save was from November 2, 2020.
This game would benefit, strongly, from some sort of journal or interactive phone thing, that keeps track of the girls. Their names, their relations to each other, and to you, and a very limited overview of their plot, thus far.

Because some I remember, and some... I'm totally lost. And while it is worth it, occasionally, to start over from the beginning and experience it all again, sometimes you just want to play the newest version, and end up feeling a little lost because you don't remember some characters, or some plot points.
If I remember correctly, this issue should be addressed in the week 1 rework that doesn’t have a release date yet, again patience is required but rewarded. Hope it answers your question. :)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Right there with you bro. I wish I knew of a way to edit the script and have the game still work.
I have made an edited script.rpy file but for some reason I cannot get it to "attach" to a post here correctly. I have attached script files to posts before and it has worked. I don't know if I'm just having internet trouble or what.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I have made an edited script.rpy file but for some reason I cannot get it to "attach" to a post here correctly. I have attached script files to posts before and it has worked. I don't know if I'm just having internet trouble or what.
forums are broken. Upload it to mega and then paste the link here.

desmo321

Nov 7, 2020
Since the arcade there has been quite a few (at least 3 or 4 or more), a threesome is three people having sex. Doesn't mean that Jamie and Shauna has to do anything together. Plus they have actually accidently kissed before so... yeah... plus shauna clearly isnt comfortable with doing anything with anyone but MC and Jamie isn't interested in anyone but MC, be patient something with probably happen in the future, we're only on day 10.
of how many days?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I went through the script myself with notepad and changed "Cedey" to Sissy or Sis and "Brubru" to Bub or Bubba. It just seems more natural to me and it isn't nearly as cringe as BruBru. That shit just sounds retarded.
You and many others man. It's truly bad and annoying writing. Makes me cringe every time I see the work "Brubru".

Reactions: JamieSadistic
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes