matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
puuuuh, I finally did it and I never thought that basketball was so exhausting. :whistle:
it's been a while since i played this and there were just 1-2 days in this, I liked it back then and so i tried it again.

i like it so far, but my biggest problem with this is:
the days are too crowded
to many gurls
to many problems to solve.

in rl do you get burnout syndrome with too much at once:oops:
i hope in time it slow it down with the pace and we see some action with basketball and so on:cool:

i excluded a few girls from my playthrough to be determined later that they play a bigger role than I thought.
a little forwarning would really help so that you can make the right decisions.:unsure:

and what I don't like that much either is the things with the rachael path, ok U can avoid this and mabel,zoe and others.
I think it's too much all at once

ok, others would see it a little differently, but I'm just saying how I see it and I'm really curious what the next updates will bring.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well, the Update was ok ... but call this a pool party ... a sleep party maybe, but this, hmmm ... the only thing what felt like party was in the Bedroom Chick after Chick, but for me the amount of Gals are already to much ... maybe more walkthroughs and turn most of em down.

May 30, 2018
I kinda noticed in the previous update that Tia is hairless down there but in the latest update she now does have pubic hair. Sudden pubic hair growth spurt? Haha

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
You're not choosing the nickname. You're choosing Mc's first and last name
Actually you do choose the nick name after choosing your last name at the start of the game. Example

Edit: Thanks to Kryn and others i did a little research lol and found that it is Walkthrough Mod v0.2 that adds the choice to change sisters nick name for you.
My bad all. So if you want to change brubru to something like spanky Mcgraw. The mod is how to do it.
This is the first time using the mod due to this game doesn't really need it but i figured wth lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
To quote MC Hammer: U Cant Touch This!

By the way, I wouldn't be surprised if Braindrop kept a tally sheet that he added to every time someone got upset about "Bruhbruh" or when someone asked about scenes with Willow, Wendy, or Aizel (or pushed content along those lines). Every time a certain value is met, a new scene is added that trolls those very people with it. At least that's what I would do. However, I'm also a terribly spiteful and bad person and would have put "Bruhbruh Edition" on the start screen.
I am petty. And I approve of this justified revenge on trolls and idjits. Seriously delicious idea, respect :)

The trolling of the 'cest zealots alone made this update great in my eyes <3

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Another thing all those complaining there is too much going on or too many girls... hell no. This isn't just a cookie cutter slow burner, earn head pats, lewdity then the obscene holding hands scene.

This vn doesn't need anything taken away. Too many girls? Don't date all them or don't be a baby maker. Too much happening well maybe find another vn as there are literally hundreds that crawl slowly story wise.

This vn is successful and working as is. There is no reason to change it.

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
Another thing all those complaining there is too much going on or too many girls... hell no. This isn't just a cookie cutter slow burner, earn head pats, lewdity then the obscene holding hands scene.

This vn doesn't need anything taken away. Too many girls? Don't date all them or don't be a baby maker. Too much happening well maybe find another vn as there are literally hundreds that crawl slowly story wise.

This vn is successful and working as is. There is no reason to change it.
I never understood either of those complaints, especially the too many girls one. I think the pacing during the days are fine. I think if you look at actually what happens, the amount of time is fine. The days are busy sure, but it isn't like the days are never ending.

And even if this first week was paced out over two weeks, what would have changed except for some arbitrary transitions to a new day? The amount of content would be the same. Maybe people are stuck on the mindset of sandbox games were any event takes a third of a day.

And the amount of girls is fine. A character sheet is coming in the Week 1 rework. All the girls have different personalities and stories. The content with them isn't arbitrarily gated to drag things out, but based on the narrative so far.

And if more girls fit the context of the story, like Ivory and Fyona do in this recent update, then they should be added. The story comes first imo. Bonus points here because Ivory and Fyona are absolutely gorgeous.

D9-1849.jpg

May 27, 2020
So Jamie has a sharing and watching fetish, while Penny enjoys the idea of almost being caught having sex. I wonder what other fetishes the girls have?

Did all the girls see him push Rachael into the closet for a quickie?

TkOHarley

Dec 29, 2019
I never understood either of those complaints, especially the too many girls one. I think the pacing during the days are fine. I think if you look at actually what happens, the amount of time is fine. The days are busy sure, but it isn't like the days are never ending.

And even if this first week was paced out over two weeks, what would have changed except for some arbitrary transitions to a new day? The amount of content would be the same. Maybe people are stuck on the mindset of sandbox games were any event takes a third of a day.

And the amount of girls is fine. A character sheet is coming in the Week 1 rework. All the girls have different personalities and stories. The content with them isn't arbitrarily gated to drag things out, but based on the narrative so far.

And if more girls fit the context of the story, like Ivory and Fyona do in this recent update, then they should be added. The story comes first imo. Bonus points here because Ivory and Fyona are absolutely gorgeous.

View attachment 1284696

"All the girls have different personalities and stories"...not really though. All the girls start off being unique but all quickly end up worshiping the MC for no real reason other than "oh he's so thoughtful." Every other scene is just all the girls hugging and kissing him one after another. There doesn't seem to be any real tension. But this game does seem to be aiming to be the ultimate Harem simulator, and the models are very well done, so I can't complain. I just wish the characters were a bit more engaging.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes