VikingCock

Dec 29, 2020
What's the error you get, if it crashes without a traceback error, I doubt it's my mod doing it.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/script.rpy', 1625383373, 0) is defined twice, at game/WVM-v0.9.5_WTMod-v0.2 - Copy/game/script.rpyc:1 and game/WVM-v0.9.5_WTMod-v0.2/game/script.rpyc:1.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\WVM-0.9.5-pc\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\WVM-0.9.5-pc\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\WVM-0.9.5-pc\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\WVM-0.9.5-pc\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\WVM-0.9.5-pc\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 456, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\WVM-0.9.5-pc\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 439, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/script.rpy', 1625383373, 0) is defined twice, at game/WVM-v0.9.5_WTMod-v0.2 - Copy/game/script.rpyc:1 and game/WVM-v0.9.5_WTMod-v0.2/game/script.rpyc:1.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Mon Jul 05 21:51:55 2021

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I never got the new scene because I didn't cheat on Jamie with Rachael to get the clients, so I was unaware of it, but yeah that does seem pretty weird and dismissive for a fantasy I guess some people have?

Keyana and Brittany could have easily just really enjoyed their first time with the MC, and both decided to have some fun again with him again, without the whole "I can never orgasm again without you" aspect.

Honestly hope Braindrop modifies the scene a bit.
one time = never again :LUL:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
They're not converted, just confused. :LUL:
Not a permanent or even long-term thing at all.
Like I said, it's a me thing.

That being said, considering they aren't exactly young and have been married for a while it seems a bit strange they would get confused now.

I'm not expecting you to change anything but it does make their marriage look weak, that's all it took to put at odds. I mean, they were portrayed as a solid, loving couple who were 100% in that relationship together yet they have a problem and rather than work it out she's like "yeah, i'mma bounce on this dick"....

Without the orgasm drama it would have been a hot scene, with it it's kinda ruined them as a couple. Their once solid looking marriage now looks rocky as hell and I think they should work things out a LOT before they even consider a baby. If sex with a guy confused a long term married couple they obviously have a lot of shit to work out.

It also seemed like an odd choice to add drama to a sex scene.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Like I said, it's a me thing.

That being said, considering they aren't exactly young and have been married for a while it seems a bit strange they would get confused now.

I'm not expecting you to change anything but it does make their marriage look weak, that's all it took to put at odds. I mean, they were portrayed as a solid, loving couple who were 100% in that relationship together yet they have a problem and rather than work it out she's like "yeah, i'mma bounce on this dick"....

Without the orgasm drama it would have been a hot scene, with it it's kinda ruined them as a couple. Their once solid looking marriage now looks rocky as hell and I think they should work things out a LOT before they even consider a baby. If sex with a guy confused a long term married couple they obviously have a lot of shit to work out.

It also seemed like an odd choice to add drama to a sex scene.
Sadly I can't say much without spoiling anything. :LUL:

What I will say is that Brittany is the one that wanted Keyana to fool around with the MC and let her watch while she took a break from packing their belongings. And I wouldn't say they "have a problem". It's only been 3 days since they had sex the last time. Factor in them planning on a baby, Keyana tweaking an injury, Keyana accepting a new job, and them moving. It's easy to write off any sexual frustrations as stress issues. And we also have no idea what Brittany's reaction was if you made Keyana cum.
Keyana is only worried because she knows her wife can be jealous.

Other than that I'll have to leave it on "wait and see". :)

IntiJWC11

Dec 7, 2018
I don't care about anything for the next update but this: let us kick Millie out of the house. Or at least let us get rid of her in the loudest way possible. I hate her more than i hate Ryker. She crossed EVERY line. If she was a man, i'd beat the shit out of him. She's by far the most hateful character i've seen in a loooong long time playing this games.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

ingridmailer

May 18, 2020
I don't care about anything for the next update but this: let us kick Millie out of the house. Or at least let us get rid of her in the loudest way possible. I hate her more than i hate Ryker. She crossed EVERY line. If she was a man, i'd beat the shit out of him. She's by far the most hateful character i've seen in a loooong long time playing this games.
if we kick her out we can't knock her up and complete the trifecta with her daughters
bad move

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Sadly I can't say much without spoiling anything. :LUL:

What I will say is that Brittany is the one that wanted Keyana to fool around with the MC and let her watch while she took a break from packing their belongings. And I wouldn't say they "have a problem". It's only been 3 days since they had sex the last time. Factor in them planning on a baby, Keyana tweaking an injury, Keyana accepting a new job, and them moving. It's easy to write off any sexual frustrations as stress issues. And we also have no idea what Brittany's reaction was if you made Keyana cum.

Love the dynamic between those two. Can’t wait to see what you have planned for them. Keyana definitely one of my favourite characters.

DarcWing55

Mar 30, 2021
Time for another review of this amazing game. First off, the renders; beautiful as always. The story: Excellent. The script, well written for the content and the characters each have distinct personalities.

Now for the bad.

First, the grammar is very hit or miss. I lost track of how may time "your and you're" were misused, and as a writer myself, I catch those things because I have to watch out for them in my own work.

Second, while the renders are beautiful, the lower halves of all the girls' faces look nearly identical and I mean that from the nose to the chin. Everybody has pointed lips with the middle sticking out farther than the rest of the lips.

Third, Penny is still, eh in the looks department.

Fourth, Cedey still calling the MC Brubru. I can see her calling him Bubba even as adults because I've known lots of girls that call their younger and older brothers that even as grown ups, but Brubru just sounds too childish.

Fifth, Cedey and Wendy and all the little things going on with them in regards to the MC. This MC is Clark fucking Kent with how nice and generous and considerate and understanding he is and Superman with his stamina and ability to perform so many times over the course of a day and satisfy so many women and still put in a full workout, and go jogging and take various girls on special dates. There's NO WAY any man is going to be able to catch Cedey's eye so long as she's living with Superman. He's the measuring stick to which all potential boyfriends will be held and inevitably be found wanting. He's the perfect man and eventually, she's going to want to experience what the other girls are experiencing and if she goes out with some random dude, she's going to compare everything he does with everything she's heard in regards to her brother and the poor schmuck just won't measure up and she's going to be frustrated and miserable and we know the MC can't allow that. Then there's Wendy, a woman that has not felt a man's touch in years and her Superman son is running around banging chicks willy-nilly throughout the house and she has to listen to them tell stories and see them wined and dined and treated like Queens and Princesses and she's gonna want some of that for herself. Especially once the older ladies start getting treated the same, Racheal, the mom, Vanessa, Veronica, Mabel, etc... I understand if the Developer is hiding that aspect of the story, but if you follow the flow of the the story and the character development, it's definitely there or has the potential to be there.

Anyway, amazing, amazing game and I eagerly look forward to more from the Dev. Keep up the good work and catch y'all on the flip side.

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
It wasn't a bad scene it just bugged me that he added a married lesbian couple just to convert them. They could have been friends to start with, there was just no need other than lesbian conversion fantasy.

Not only that but we've got a loving couple that's going to split up. One minute they are a happy couple and the next the marriage is on the rocks because of 1 cock.

It makes them look shallow, their marriage look weak, they obviously have never been honest with themselves and should they really be having a kid?

I get the whole game is a power fantasy which is why i'm not raging about it but it's always going to be one of those things I don't like. Like I said, no hate on BD or the game it's a me issue.

Brubru is what his sister calls him, it's not his actual nickname.
I’ll take keyana from her wife Brittany any day my guy. keyana my one of my favourite characters so idc if they divorce or now like dick more lmao. But respect your opinion on the situation.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\WVM-0.9.5-pc\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\WVM-0.9.5-pc\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\WVM-0.9.5-pc\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\WVM-0.9.5-pc\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\WVM-0.9.5-pc\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 456, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\WVM-0.9.5-pc\WVM-0.9.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 439, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Mon Jul 05 21:51:55 2021
It's caused from the Mod. Seems you have the files twice (triple?) in there, please remove the ones in the subfolders. The Mod files must only be in the "game" folder "...\WVM-0.9.5-pc\game\".

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
And we also have no idea what Brittany's reaction was if you made Keyana cum.

Well i sure am glad i save at every prompt and have more saves than is probably healthy.

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It wasn't a bad scene it just bugged me that he added a married lesbian couple just to convert them. They could have been friends to start with, there was just no need other than lesbian conversion fantasy.

Not only that but we've got a loving couple that's going to split up. One minute they are a happy couple and the next the marriage is on the rocks because of 1 cock.

It makes them look shallow, their marriage look weak, they obviously have never been honest with themselves and should they really be having a kid?

I get the whole game is a power fantasy which is why i'm not raging about it but it's always going to be one of those things I don't like. Like I said, no hate on BD or the game it's a me issue.
Yeah, don't want to kink-shame, but the "magic dick that turn lesbians straight" fantasy/fetish just seems a bit, "eww." Perhaps because it involves a hint of mind control.

Regarding the married lesbian couple in the story, it seems to have the implication that theirs was not a "real marriage." There might be a number of reasons, but the brain goes to "lesbian erasure."

Maybe they were actually bisexual but didn't accept that as an option. That would be a little easier for me to accept. I'm reminded few prominent women who identify as a lesbian as a sociopolitical while being with both men and women. That is often seen as "bi erasure."

All in all, it is a better accomplishment to earn the respect and friendship of a lesbian...especially if she were involved with my partner!

magus448

May 22, 2018
Yeah, don't want to kink-shame, but the "magic dick that turn lesbians straight" fantasy/fetish just seems a bit, "eww." Perhaps because it involves a hint of mind control.

Regarding the married lesbian couple in the story, it seems to have the implication that theirs was not a "real marriage." There might be a number of reasons, but the brain goes to "lesbian erasure."

Maybe they were actually bisexual but didn't accept that as an option. That would be a little easier for me to accept. I'm reminded few prominent women who identify as a lesbian as a sociopolitical while being with both men and women. That is often seen as "bi erasure."

All in all, it is a better accomplishment to earn the respect and friendship of a lesbian...especially if she were involved with my partner!
If they were older I'd think the problem would possibly be everything's just gotten stale in the bedroom and having a third person (no matter who they are) is just the thing to spice it up. Could still be that too.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
And finally thank you for all the wonderful Harper scenes @Braindrop
Yes! I can't believe I didn't mention that earlier. Thanks Braidrop. All the Harper scenes were great, and well worth the wait. I kind of choked up a bit when Harper said that she loved the MC, it was just so unexpected and touching. She was drunk of course, but still. I really love how their relationship is going.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes