MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Braindrop has already made it clear several times that there will be no such content in his project. But people ignore it and interpret that and his trolling as a tease that it might come after all. There are enough VN with this theme and a few are even quite good.

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
Why not both so many people want a incest patch
Every game that has a patch like that, the only difference is the text. It's fairly trivial to change the text files to change from landlady to whatever you want.

The difference here is that if anyone wants to "patch" the game to include incest, they would have to make new renders and new dialogue from scratch. Anyone that would be capable of doing that would be better just creating their own game instead.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Every game that has a patch like that, the only difference is the text. It's fairly trivial to change the text files to change from landlady to whatever you want.

The difference here is that if anyone wants to "patch" the game to include incest, they would have to make new renders and new dialogue from scratch. Anyone that would be capable of doing that would be better just creating their own game instead.
It's not even that "easy" since BD has tweaked most of the characters. Anyone wanting to make an ipatch would need to convince BD to give them his models which isn't gonna happen.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I don't think this fuck 'em all fest has many players who would say no.

I do think that it would require the gay tag to be added

Trans-women are not gay content
but trans-men are

I don't care. But I suspect some F95 trolls will lose their shit...

PEACE
I would generally tend to agree, because just as people who are attracted to women are the ones who are also attracted to trans women, it's also people who are attracted to men that are attracted to trans men. So yes, two men having sex, even if one or both of them are trans men, that would be male gay content.

That being said, it's hard for me to say that people who are attracted to Skye would be, in general, attracted to men. I mean, I'm bi, so I'm fine either way, but Skye IMO doesn't really look like a man, not even what you would generally expect a trans man to look like.

I'm actually a bit disappointed in that since the two trans women in the game definitely look like women. But to me it feels like BD portrayed Skye in the way that he did to make him still 'palatable' to straight men; I mean, it's not just that he (in a pretty unusual way for a trans man) doesn't care about his pretty sizable boobs, but just generally his facial structure and his skin and all that just don't look like Skye has even started hormonal transition. Maybe he will at some point but I doubt it.

I'm not saying a person like Skye couldn't identify as a man in the real world and that that wouldn't be valid; it'd be totally fine. Very unusual but fine. It's just fairly obvious to me that he looks the way that he does in the game so that straight men would still be attracted to him ^^'

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hello please add incest patch lets give people the choice so many people want INCEST Patch :cry: :cry:
Given that the developer is not writing an incest story, people have the choice of finding games that include the fetishes they want. Not every game has to have incest in it.
I would generally tend to agree, because just as people who are attracted to women are the ones who are also attracted to trans women, it's also people who are attracted to men that are attracted to trans men. So yes, two men having sex, even if one or both of them are trans men, that would be male gay content.

That being said, it's hard for me to say that people who are attracted to Skye would be, in general, attracted to men. I mean, I'm bi, so I'm fine either way, but Skye IMO doesn't really look like a man, not even what you would generally expect a trans man to look like.

I'm actually a bit disappointed in that since the two trans women in the game definitely look like women. But to me it feels like BD portrayed Skye in the way that he did to make him still 'palatable' to straight men; I mean, it's not just that he (in a pretty unusual way for a trans man) doesn't care about his pretty sizable boobs, but just generally his facial structure and his skin and all that just don't look like Skye has even started hormonal transition. Maybe he will at some point but I doubt it.

I'm not saying a person like Skye couldn't identify as a man in the real world and that that wouldn't be valid; it'd be totally fine. Very unusual but fine. It's just fairly obvious to me that he looks the way that he does in the game so that straight men would still be attracted to him ^^'
I'm considering including a transexual woman in the game I'm creating, one who has had the reassignment surgery. I've chosen a model that is a bit on masculine side of the range of women's faces. I actually hesitated, because there are many cis women who have been suspected of being trans because of a more angular facial structure.

If one wants a prominent idea of what to expect from a trans man, look at how Elliot Paige looks now. I have two transmen friends, one has been "On the T," and the other is not. In the one who did undergo HRT, the changes in his body over the span of even six months was pretty drastic. I know another local poet who underwent the treatments a few years ago. He, too looks so unlike he did before. There are a number of impressive, buff transmen out there. My other transman friend still presents along a fairly broad spectrum. Sometimes he'll even show up in zoom with us in a dress showing a lot of cleavage. He doesn't dare do that with his family for fear of setting their acceptance of his identity back to square one.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: alpharenji2

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Hello please add incest patch lets give people the choice so many people want INCEST Patch :cry: :cry:
As much as I love incest games and as much as I would love to sleep with Azel, which is by far the most beautiful woman in this gama (personal taste), if the dev doesnt want to add it there is nothing we can do atleast we have lots of girls so be happy about it

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What is your loyal path .. tho?
Do you refuse your best friend?
Do you stick to the gf only?
Do you not take the side jobs to appeas the bombshell your ma is working 4?
Do you go through all of this wonderful game flippin” everybody else?

keanuxxx

Jun 19, 2018
Just noticed a bug thats all, wanted to play both paths to see the difference

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I'm considering including a transexual woman in the game I'm creating, one who has had the reassignment surgery. I've chosen a model that is a bit on masculine side of the range of women's faces. I actually hesitated, because there are many cis women who have been suspected of being trans because of a more angular facial structure.
It could work, depending on how you angle the story. In my first playthrough of WVM, I specifically chose Shauna to be trans, even though it's not a kink of mine. The story plays out pretty well that way, but I ended up choosing her to be a "real" girl on my latest playthrough, mainly for the possibility of pregnancy (after this was sorta brought up as a reality with Jamie towards the end of version 0.9). This way, the story with Penny becomes a bit awkward, since she has a very different emotional attachment to MC's backstory with Shauna. If you've played the game both ways, you will have noticed.

Another great VN with a trans character (as a possible future love interest) is Apartment #69, which could be worth a look, just to see Nea's story. Midlife Crisis seems to handle this topic pretty well, too, when the character or Tracy is introduced (default name; when she's about to be introduced in the story, you get to choose whether you want to include trans content, and you also get to choose her name if you don't want to go with the default) - you pretty much get to choose how you want to treat her from that point onwards (when I played it, I went for a more inclusionary path with her).

For me, a story with a good inclusion of a trans character has been that she (or he) has discretely revealed to MC that they are trans (or has "extra bits"), followed by the MC being OK with it, as if being trans is just as different as having freckles, a heart-shaped birthmark, or a butterfly tattoo. Preferrably, the MC getting to know the person before they move further.

I've also encountered a VN where this topic wasn't handled as well as I'd hoped (then again, that VN was pretty much chaotic, story-wise - if you're curious, it was Family Affair), where the MTF trans character was either submissive or dominant in their relationship with the MC. In that VN, if you were giving the trans character a BJ, or accepting anal from them, the renders seemed to give MC a more pained/frightened look on their face, and the trans character a more dominant facial expression, rather than both of them finding the situation mutually pleasureable.

I think the fact that you already have friends who are trans does help with your perspective on how their situation should be treated in an adult/erotic VN, assuming you're treating your trans friends the same as you would with your cis friends.

If you give your trans woman character the right type of personality (not overly dominant, which is usually the case in VNs where a woman has more masculine facial/body features), the model you have chosen will probably work out just fine. With the right character/story treatment, the character model's looks isn't going to be much of a roadblock.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Basically you refuse shauna, refuse rachel and her job offer (which in turn prevents you from fucking alexis), refuse to fuck liz. Until jamie is okay with other girls (so some content is missed on loyal path) the paths eventually merge to be the same (apart from rachel clients)

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OfficiallyGames
Noticed a Error in the PDF walkthough, in the loyal path this event does not happen in the game the MC doesn't know Brittany at this point
Yeah ik it was just cause the paths are basically the same by then (except clients) so i copied and pasted as i wanted it out as fast as possible.

Reactions: keanuxxx

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
What BD stated long time ago, he will not do incest for this VN.

Think about the game a bit where it is at now. It is not going to be easy to do incest patch because not only the names will need modified and the graphic will need to be modified. So, think about it from the beginning to current update, how will you make the modification with MC's current mother, adopted mother, and sister? I had to sit back and think about it for several minutes and notice that it will requires a lot of work beside patching the character names, you have all the graphics that will need to be modified. it will not be a simple task. In addition, modifying the graphics may need permission from BD, since it is his work.

Yes, so many non-subscribers wants incest for this VN, plus a percentage of them really do not read back through the forum that number of us repeatedly stated that BD would not do incest. If they wants incest, they can try to make it work, however most of them will be disappointed because not only the names needs modified, the graphics will need to be modified. If they could do that it the VN may not be the same with the story that BD developed.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Why not both so many people want a incest patch
Assuming you're not trolling let me explain a little. First it would need more than a "patch" to add incest to this vn. Unless you are just wanting to turn Jamie, Shauna and the rest of the fuckable LIs into family members.

Now to lewd up the step mom, real mom and sister that is a helluva a lot more work. There are no lewd renders of these characters. So they would have to be made. Then changes would have to be made in the script.

Doing this would be against the TOS of patreon. With the already healthy following the dev has there is no motivation to add this content. And lord knows he has his hands full just making it as is.

For those that are holding out hope of evil modder adding the content in 5 years when it's done, I wouldn't hold my breath. That's a great amount of work for nothing to gain. They can't make money off all the hard work it would take to try to create matching renders and the whole mess of reworking the script etc.

If incest is a must for you, or if you can't take 3 lovely ladies being off limits for lewdness then this vn isn't for you and that's fine there are many other vns to quench that thirst.

NO incest will be in this vn.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes