thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
The ppl who are attracted to Skye are the ppl who are attracted to women. Cause that is what Skye's body IS. Aint NO ONE telepathic and going "ohhhh. I'm so hot for your male mind"
You're most likely right, but I still love Skye's male view of things and behaviors, because I've always been drawn to tomboys in real life. But I have to admit, if Skye had a more masculine physical form, then he would be completely uninteresting for me from a sexual point of view. Within the plot, I recognize him as a man, but I'm only horny for the girl Skye.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
What is the new update release date ?
BD recently(ish) released a new update so it's probably gonna be a while for the next one.
BD used to give out updates every 14 days, but after a long time realized that it wasn't really good for his health or personal life.
So he moved on to no longer setting deadlines and then releasing updates when they are done.

Given the size of the updates he has released and the "meticulous" way he works, it will likely take a few months

Reactions: schraubermicha

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Yeah just simply put some money here: and you will get them automatically as they come out.... crazy right!? That shouldn't be too much to ask for right?
you understand you write this on a pirate forum where every bit of content including game itself is pirated just after release? This dude understand it and politely ask for information while you give him stupid answer :unsure:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
you understand you write this on a pirate forum where every bit of content including game itself is pirated just after release? This dude understand it and politely ask for information while you give him stupid answer :unsure:
He asked for something which is CLEARLY not here on pirate site......

So every bit... WRONG
Just after release.... WRONG

Stupid answer... WRONG (It is the answer that will lead to what he seeks, therefore it is hardly stupid)

Hmm let's weigh his post versus your post
Who is more WRONG?

PEACE

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
did he ask for the latest release? no because its already here and was here before it was public (but not straight after release). Did he ask for something thats not on this site? Yes. Did I give him an answer? Also yes. This is a pirate platform for adult GAMES, not the extra rewards that only patrons get. I'm not even a patron and yet I understand and respect that. If they want the REWARD then they can pay for it and be REWARDED.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
How about for Ratchell new clients, how about twins or MC meets twins at school.
I would like to see some kind of twin action.
Any idea how many renders thus far?
I would like to see 1000 even if it takes until next year to be done.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Nope, It couldn't be considered a "poly relationship" because the girls don't have sex with other men except the MC. That's why the "harem" wording is more accurate.
If It was a "poly relationship" you will see the NTR tag also on the list, and in this game neither NTR nor incest would exist, said by the creator.
I mean, you could have a poly relationship without any NTR involved. Take a triad of MFF, where both the women are dating each other as well as the man (ex could be Brittany and Keyana if they decide to take things up a notch with the MC) and everyone knows about and consents to it.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I mean, you could have a poly relationship without any NTR involved. Take a triad of MFF, where both the women are dating each other as well as the man (ex could be Brittany and Keyana if they decide to take things up a notch with the MC) and everyone knows about and consents to it.
There is no N.. either, no patch, no nothing, unless they start some kind of poll about it.
The game just seems to work quite well without it, so there's no need for it... yet.
Just lots and lots of none ending teasing about it, you get used to it after a while.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Nope, It couldn't be considered a "poly relationship" because the girls don't have sex with other men except the MC. That's why the "harem" wording is more accurate.
If It was a "poly relationship" you will see the NTR tag also on the list, and in this game neither NTR nor incest would exist, said by the creator.
Uh, it absolutely can be considered a poly relationship because that's exactly what it is. Harems are a subset of poly relationships, so it's a poly relationship even before you get into Bailey/Rain and Keyana/Brittany. Why on earth would anyone think that 'more than one man' is a defining characteristic of poly relationships?

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
A "harem" and a "poly relationship" has absolutely nothing to do in common.
A poly relationship is what years ago was know as an OPEN RELATIONSHIP, that means, everyone involved CAN get involved sexually with whoever they want.
A "harem" is a male(usually) who has multiple sexual female partners(usually) and at the same time this female partners have sexual relationships between them.
NOW, please tell us, which of this two relationship models is more accurate to describe this game...:sneaky:
A harem is actually a relationship where someone (usually a male) who has multiple (usually exclusive) (usually female) sexual partners. The definition of a harem makes no guarantee of relationships between members of said harem, and loosely implies that they're all exclusively involved with the "master" of the harem.

A poly relationship is any relationship that includes more than two people, regardless of the arrangement. Thus harems are a subset of poly relationships. The "open-ness" of a relationship is more about whether the members of the relationship are allowed (within the context of the relationship) to take other sexual or romantic partners. It's entirely possible for an open relationship to be monogamous (e.g: woman doesn't care if her husband sleeps around, so long as they're just hookups/fuckbuddies and not anything romantic).

WVM is a harem game first and foremost, but you can split the relationship up into multiple subrelationships, all of which are open at least towards the MC (the girls don't care that they have to share the MC) others are open both ways (or at least will be if those that chose to allow Bailey X Rain see them get together before MC X Rain) most are mono within the subrelationship (Jaime and Shauna don't want to get together for instance) and others are poly (Keyana and Brittany are literally married).

I think your main misunderstanding here is conflating a poly relationship with a poly person. If one partner is poly and the other isn't then that can lead to NTR style cheating, but if nobody is being stolen and everything is consentual and transparent then it's at worst sharing.

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
I stand corrected since I read the definition of polyamorous relationship, and It's not an open relationship but a closed one formed by a definied group of people. My apologies.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I stand corrected since I read the definition of polyamorous relationship, and It's not an open relationship but a closed one formed by a definied group of people. My apologies.
Well it is pretty open too, since the girls have made it clear that they don't have a problem with him sleeping with any girls, not just ones that are part of the group.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes