mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
here you get real blue balls :)
But that doesn't matter, even if a lot of people want to bang Azel wendy or cedey,
the story very fluid varied, I'm also an ics fan, but here it is also simply nice to feel the sight and the love.

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Probably a question thats been asked a million times so sorry for repeating but..... Are there 100% no plans for a relationship with Azel in the future? I'm having the date with her on Day 1 & this seems like the greatest blue ball tease ever.

Last edited:

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Probably a question thats been asked a million times so sorry for repeating but..... Are there 100% no plans for a relationship with Azel in the future? I'm having the date with her on Day 1 & this seems like the greatest blue ball tease ever.
Yes, 100% no planned content/relationships with azel, any other family or anyother type of incestuous relation.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I got it... but what's up with all the teasing then? Seems super unnecessary & dangerous if your worried about the patreon ban hammer.
Week 1 is getting reworked, it wouldn't surprise me if stuff like this is removed during that.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I got it... but what's up with all the teasing then? Seems super unnecessary & dangerous if your worried about the patreon ban hammer.
It's really fun watching incest fans being trolled though. The trolling has become one of the signature things of this vn that sets it apart. "Insects" anyone :ROFLMAO:

As for patreon there is nothing incestful on a kiss between parentals and their offspring. Many cultures kiss in families regardless of sex. As is there is nothing going against patreon's terms of service. So I personally don't see a need to change it...

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
It's really fun watching incest fans being trolled though. The trolling has become one of the signature things of this vn that sets it apart. "Insects" anyone :ROFLMAO:

As for patreon there is nothing incestful on a kiss between parentals and their offspring. Many cultures kiss in families regardless of sex. As is there is nothing going against patreon's terms of service. So I personally don't see a need to change it...
The kiss was a cute little family things sure, him staring at his adoptive mothers tits so lustfully & wondering why a woman he finds so attractive is single... just culture family things probably.

Dev knew exactly what they were doing putting those scenes in. But we'll leave it at that, Dev has spoken

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The kiss was a cute little family things sure, him staring at his adoptive mothers tits so lustfully & wondering why a woman he finds so attractive is single... just culture family things probably.

Dev knew exactly what they were doing putting those scenes in. But we'll leave it at that, Dev has spoken
I get what you are saying but if I see a nice rack I'm looking no matter who it is attached to. Some guys may be more classy than I and that's OK.:)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Reworked?
You mean remake?
It was just hints and tease, barely noticeable that Rachell started, not much of a remake.
The rework will focus on dick size changing, the non client path, non trans Shauna's background, amongst other small changes. Some where in this giant thread is the dev's posts about what he is reworking... I'm too lazy to find it but it's here.

Aatrox13

Apr 13, 2020
why is Braindrop not hiring any staff to help him with the game instead of doing it alone when he can't even hit the release date or even give a release date now??? saying the game is his baby and he should be the only one who makes it doesn't make any sense at all, the WVM's MC's schedule is so full and so is Braindrop never seen a guy that has never run out of excuses

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
why is Braindrop not hiring any staff to help him with the game instead of doing it alone when he can't even hit the release date or even give a release date now??? saying the game is his baby and he should be the only one who makes it doesn't make any sense at all, the WVM's MC's schedule is so full and so is Braindrop never seen a guy that has never run out of excuses
You more or less answered it yourself, he doesn't want anyone working on the game because he wants do it himself so he can be sure he is delivering the product that he wants. So of course it makes sense!

Lots of Dev's don't give out release dates anymore because of the crap they have to take from idjits who pirate their games if they don't make the date......

What excuse is unacceptable to you? Just so BD can correct his behavior so it better suits your view of how he should make HIS game?

Conclusion, BD doesn't owe anything to anyone, he will make his game the way he sees fit and that is the way it should be.

Aatrox13

Apr 13, 2020
You more or less answered it yourself, he doesn't want anyone working on the game because he wants do it himself so he can be sure he is delivering the product that he wants. So of course it makes sense!

Lots of Dev's don't give out release dates anymore because of the crap they have to take from idjits who pirate their games if they don't make the date......

What excuse is unacceptable to you? Just so BD can correct his behavior so it better suits your view of how he should make HIS game?

Conclusion, BD doesn't owe anything to anyone, he will make his game the way he sees fit and that is the way it should be.
there's nothing bad in having an extra help with your stuff, which is why teamwork is essential

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
there's nothing bad in having an extra help with your stuff, which is why teamwork is essential
Extra help only means extra chances for everything to go wrong. Except for hiring a writer, nothing about AVN development is easy to outsource. Then you have to pay everyone, which means less money in your pocket...

Aatrox13

Apr 13, 2020
Extra help only means extra chances for everything to go wrong. Except for hiring a writer, nothing about AVN development is easy to outsource. Then you have to pay everyone, which means less money in your pocket...
he's literally earning $17k every month if he release stuff regularly, wouldn't be faster if he hired someone to assist and get paid constantly than getting paid once in 6 months?

Oct 22, 2017
Like BD stated some time ago, he is bad at delegating, because he wants to make sure everything is like he wants it to be. So by delegating stuff, he would not only have to find people that share his work ethic - which is mostly trial and error until it works out (further delaying updates), making sure they deliver and not have delays themselves or quit (further delaying updates), and to work out payment agreements which he stopped quite a lot in the past (might cost him actual money) - he would also 'have' to check his teams work to make sure the result is what he wants to publish (further delaying updates).

Sure, there are a lot of teams out there that get work done in a team - but there are also teams that had a lot of problems, up to members deleting stuff, and therefore actively destroying what the others were working on.

BD is just now at a position where he finally feels comfortable with himself, his private life and mostly his working environment from what he shared. And if he is not good at delegating work and working in a team where he is the lead, why should he risk all that and even further delays - that are his biggest problem right now, as well as financial problems when he can just keep working in the good place he is in now?

Sure, I would love to have more content sooner - but BD hiring staff just doesn't sound like the solution to that.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes