Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
why is Braindrop not hiring any staff to help him with the game instead of doing it alone when he can't even hit the release date or even give a release date now??? saying the game is his baby and he should be the only one who makes it doesn't make any sense at all, the WVM's MC's schedule is so full and so is Braindrop never seen a guy that has never run out of excuses
Well if it's profitable maybe he doesn't want to share any of that profit. Only he knows

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
any updates on next release
I assume we'll have to wait a few more months.
Maybe something nice for christmas.

If it should go faster, i'm not sad either. ;)

Only he knows
Then just ask him on patreon.
I have never seen another DEV who communicates so much and so openly with his followers, even about his private life, as BD.

Last edited:

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I assume we'll have to wait a few more months.
Maybe something nice for christmas.

If it should go faster, i'm not sad either. ;)

Then just ask him on patreon.
I have never seen another DEV who communicates so much and so openly with his followers, even about his private life, as BD.
BD has thought about getting help, but it's like turning over your special project to a complete stranger with little to no knowledge of the subject matter, too stressful. Though he was looking into getting help for team logos of opposing teams!

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Well if it's profitable maybe he doesn't want to share any of that profit. Only he knows
BD has said he prefers to work alone, and I really can't blame him (I have that type of personality as well), but there is another factor to consider. BD tends to pause his Patreon when he is running into delays (he has done it several times that I am aware of), even when his supporters tell him not to. Kind of hard to do that if you have a team to pay.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
BD has said he prefers to work alone, and I really can't blame him (I have that type of personality as well), but there is another factor to consider. BD tends to pause his Patreon when he is running into delays (he has done it several times that I am aware of), even when his supporters tell him not to. Kind of hard to do that if you have a team to pay.
That only means his work is unique and that should be good enough for anybody.

Reactions: Tavi13

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You would forsake Harper? For shame on you. Shame shame shame. :p

I seriously don't play any vn for the realism but I also don't want a tree trunk cock so I don't really mind the trimming...
YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH! I will NEVER forsake Harper!!!

All i'm saying is that if the old nurse is the sole survivor from Biggus Dickus syndrome i'd still keep playing!

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes