HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
In real life there are dick bigger than his
And women who sleep with those dudes are still a life. I don't understand why you guys have to don't Complain about this all the time. It's really not that serious.
No, the size of the MC's dick the first days does NOT exist in real life!

OG didn't complain about the dicksize, i think he just made sarcastic comment about the size and the "not a fantasy game" was most likely meant as a snarky comment that this isn't a "Fantasy" game.

But his favorite girl is Zoe so it's up in the air......

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Will trans Shauna ever fuck us, like trans on male instead of us always fucking her?

EDIT: In my opinion if there is ever a futa/trans character you should always be able to get fucked by them, i know not everyone is into that so of course so it can be an option i just mean what's the point in a futa/trans enless she fucks you xD? (whats the point of her dick enless she uses it, a lot of other games have the option so i hope it gets added in future updates)
same.

Reactions: LemongrassWitch

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
When is Kimmy gonna be an option man? Every blond in the game is ready to get dick.. but not one Asian girl is on the menu..
When she is through cleaning the mc's toilet really good and she stops acting like an entitled cunt.

If you are on the best path, the cheating path you already had opportunity to fuck a much better woman not to mention a hotter Asian.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
I've been playing this game for the last few days, and everything about it is mostly positive. The only "negative" things I could point out are just merely personal things:

- The GF. I've seen some comments mentioning it before, but I can't find the gf's model attractive at all. Some said she managed to grow on them over time, for me it wasn't the case. Her eyes are too creepily huge for me and her mouth annoys me so much that I'd unconsciously pull away from the screen everytime she "kisses you". Also, I'd try to skip some of the scenes she was in. I wouldn't dare to tell and demand the dev to change the model, but if they did it it would be a very welcomed change, just like it happened with Emiko's new model.

- Can't avoid the harem. Not a complain though, I just thought the harem content would be optional (Like for example, in Tales of the unending Void), and maybe I would be able to dump gf, but this wasn't the case. I would have preferred to be able to commit to a single relationship in a playthrough and use another one to date them all, but I can understand this wasn't the dev's vision, and the story would crumble if he tried to make any changes. The game is still enjoyable anyway.

So besides that, it's all praises. Can't wait to see what happens to Damien, whom I felt like he'd show up playing for the other team, but now I'm not sure anymore. I'm also curious about Kimmy and Skye, the slow burn with these 2 is gonna be so rewarding.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Will trans Shauna ever fuck us, like trans on male instead of us always fucking her?

EDIT: In my opinion if there is ever a futa/trans character you should always be able to get fucked by them, i know not everyone is into that so of course so it can be an option i just mean what's the point in a futa/trans enless she fucks you xD? (whats the point of her dick enless she uses it, a lot of other games have the option so i hope it gets added in future updates)
I'm not into that kink myself, but I do acknowledge that if it's on the menu, then you must be ready to both give and receive.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I'm not into that kink myself, but I do acknowledge that if it's on the menu, then you must be ready to both give and receive.
I don't think that is an option for Shauna, she doesn't really feel comfortable with her dick. She wants to be a woman and be treated like a woman and women are usually less likely to be the ones who penetrate. That could of course change over time with growing self-confidence, but as things stand today I would almost certainly rule that out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
When is Kimmy gonna be an option man? Every blond in the game is ready to get dick.. but not one Asian girl is on the menu..
Ah a man of refined taste, soon I hope, soon.

When she is through cleaning the mc's toilet really good and she stops acting like an entitled cunt.

If you are on the best path, the cheating path you already had opportunity to fuck a much better woman not to mention a hotter Asian.
She's too good for you and you know it.
Stop being a hater.

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
i played when it was 0.9.2
after that it says it added lots of renders, what does that mean? new pictures? scenes? story? anything new added at all?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i played when it was 0.9.2
after that it says it added lots of renders, what does that mean? new pictures? scenes? story? anything new added at all?
WVM Day to Day Walkthrough

So I've written a 'Day to Day Walkthrough' for WVM. This walkthrough is written to get the most girls with a harem ending in mind (For both 'Cheating' and 'Loyal' paths) PM if there are any errors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walkthrough v0.9.5 (PDF Walkthrough)
Mega
If you don't mind spoilers here is what's new

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yes. Yes. Yes.
Quite a lot.

Since the 0.9.2, good 2200 renderings have been added, resulting in 1-1.5 hours of playing time
I would say that's ...way off
it's more than 1-1.5h , unless you read at really high speed

Last edited:

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I helped her when she was in pain, I gave her a fucking house. And it took me getting jumped and bruised for her to not act like an entitled cunt to me. Yeah way too good for me :p
She started acting pretty nicely before that if you ask me. When she was acting terribly, it's when she thought you'd come in and taken literally everything from her. Learn from our MC and have a little understanding/cut her some slack. It wasn't the MC's fault, but she didn't know that.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I've been playing this game for the last few days, and everything about it is mostly positive. The only "negative" things I could point out are just merely personal things:

- The GF. I've seen some comments mentioning it before, but I can't find the gf's model attractive at all. Some said she managed to grow on them over time, for me it wasn't the case. Her eyes are too creepily huge for me and her mouth annoys me so much that I'd unconsciously pull away from the screen everytime she "kisses you". Also, I'd try to skip some of the scenes she was in. I wouldn't dare to tell and demand the dev to change the model, but if they did it it would be a very welcomed change, just like it happened with Emiko's new model.

- Can't avoid the harem. Not a complain though, I just thought the harem content would be optional (Like for example, in Tales of the unending Void), and maybe I would be able to dump gf, but this wasn't the case. I would have preferred to be able to commit to a single relationship in a playthrough and use another one to date them all, but I can understand this wasn't the dev's vision, and the story would crumble if he tried to make any changes. The game is still enjoyable anyway.

So besides that, it's all praises. Can't wait to see what happens to Damien, whom I felt like he'd show up playing for the other team, but now I'm not sure anymore. I'm also curious about Kimmy and Skye, the slow burn with these 2 is gonna be so rewarding.
I am one of the ones that Jamie "grew on" over time, so I know what you mean. She is so damn sweet (and perverse) that I just couldn't help but fall for her.

I would say that there are not many games with a 'harem' tag, where it is avoidable. The amount of work involved (especially with this many LI's) would be utterly insane. Even the ones where it is kind of avoidable, almost all require you to at least be with the 'Harem Queen" as part of the main story.
You also run into the problem of everyone being pissed that their favorite (Bailey) didn't get more content in each release. With something that has the number of LI's that this has, individual paths MIGHT get a single update once a year, maybe once every 18 months. Even that would only be if content releases were done every few weeks, and the Dev didn't do anything else in life except updates.

If you are looking for non-harem types, you could always ask for recommendations in the general discussion area of the site; there is probably even on ongoing thread for recommendations, but I don't have it. I just kinda click around to find new things that look interesting.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Personally, the plot is more important to me. Whereas I would like to see progress in the Bailey-Rainn situation, not for the reason most probably expect, but because I do feel sorry for Rainn in the given situation. But well, I'll take what I get here and be surprised.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes