Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
Assuming you're not trolling let me explain a little. First it would need more than a "patch" to add incest to this vn. Unless you are just wanting to turn Jamie, Shauna and the rest of the fuckable LIs into family members.

Now to lewd up the step mom, real mom and sister that is a helluva a lot more work. There are no lewd renders of these characters. So they would have to be made. Then changes would have to be made in the script.

Doing this would be against the TOS of patreon. With the already healthy following the dev has there is no motivation to add this content. And lord knows he has his hands full just making it as is.

For those that are holding out hope of evil modder adding the content in 5 years when it's done, I wouldn't hold my breath. That's a great amount of work for nothing to gain. They can't make money off all the hard work it would take to try to create matching renders and the whole mess of reworking the script etc.

If incest is a must for you, or if you can't take 3 lovely ladies being off limits for lewdness then this vn isn't for you and that's fine there are many other vns to quench that thirst.

NO incest will be in this vn.
I understand this but I could care less for incest Azel is not blood related she's a stepmom and if she's not romanceable why in the hell are you having them kiss longer and her being more intimate with him not to mention Rachel is trying to push her off on you or am I just reading the situation wrong?

• Angry
Reactions: OfficiallyGames

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The whole incest debate it's really pointless since BD already said he won't add it to the game. But if he really wanted to add it to the game I don't think there would need to be a really big change in the script, the only thing he would need to do to avoid having problems with patreon is create a patch with all the scenes with incest content kind of like how people do patches for loli content in other games. The question is, would all the extra work to add content for only 3 characters, be worth it? The game already has a shitton of characters and a lot of them have very little or don't have any content yet.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I understand this but I could care less for incest Azel is not blood related she's a stepmom and if she's not romanceable why in the hell are you having them kiss longer and her being more intimate with him not to mention Rachel is trying to push her off on you or am I just reading the situation wrong?
So since you could care less, you do care--at least a little.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
To troll those that won't take no for an answer. There are several things in the vn that poke fun at these type of players. Pretty funny ones imo

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
That's a patreon terms of service issue. Steps are considered incest.
Okay now that's just nitpicking if My New Family can do what they're doing on patreon, besides this guy also has a subscribestar personally I think he's just using patreon as an excuse He's deliberately giving us content of Azel only the blue ball us to keep us reading, well I guess I'm done with this game, it's a shame too I was getting into it until the last update, the very end of it was kind of something to be desired you know not every VN has to have conflict 24/7.

I would say good luck for the future but at this point I don't really care.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Okay now that's just nitpicking if My New Family can do what they're doing on patreon, besides this guy also has a subscribestar personally I think he's just using patreon as an excuse He's deliberately giving us content of Azel only the blue ball us to keep us reading, well I guess I'm done with this game, it's a shame too I was getting into it until the last update, the very end of it was kind of something to be desired you know not every VN has to have conflict 24/7.

No, it's not nitpicking, Patreon doesn't allow incest, PERIOD! Sure there are ways around it but if a Dev DOESN'T WANT incest in his game it really doesn't matter what Patreon says, does it?

He has been on Patreon since the beginning, he added SS just recently so once again your assumptions are wrong. Stop being pissy just because a game doesn't have the fetish you want it to have.

For most of us he most definitely doesn't have to tease us with Azel to keep us reading, you're claiming to speak for all of us?

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019

Basically the difference here is that MNF was written with every character in it having lewd scenes already. In the Patreon version, they have no relation to the main character. They have living arrangement based relationships only, no one is anyone's guardian. In this case, a modder just has to change the text of what's already there slightly, so that everywhere it references "landlady" or "roommate" or something, it replaces it with a familial relation, and bam, you've got incest. Pretty easy to code. Very little effort.

For WVM, on the other hand, the story is written with these characters having that type of relationship with the main character from the beginning. Azel is his legal guardian - meaning based on the laws of some countries/states/etc, anything she did with the MC would be a breach of trust, and gets rolled into the incest laws. Then there's his actual mother, and actual sister, which no one is going to argue would be incest. Here, to include incest in the game, it needs to be changed on a much more fundamental level. One that can't easily be hidden in a "Patreon version" of the game, and patched in later. It would take a lot of work, and if Patreon thought it was something BD was doing themselves, they'd lose their Patreon account and all the money they're making.

I like Willow, Azel, and Wendy myself. I don't hate incest in games, and if they became available love interests, I think that would be awesome. However, I don't think it will happen, and I'm okay with that. This is still an awesome game without it. I agree that it's too much work for someone who isn't BD to do it, for 0 gain. I also agree that it's silly for BD to do it, since they'd be risking their livelihood for maybe a few extra subscribers, when they've already got a successful game going.

I understand where you're coming from. There are great characters that can't be your love interests in the game, and maybe the whole incest angle adds an extra spice for you even, and you'd like to see that. However, if you look at this from the perspective of the person actually developing the game, and making money at it, the risks that would be involved in adding it, and the fact that a 3rd party person doing it would have to do a ton of work to make it happen without getting anything in return, it very much makes sense why it hasn't happened, and is super unlikely to ever happen.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Basically the difference here is that MNF was written with every character in it having lewd scenes already. In the Patreon version, they have no relation to the main character. They have living arrangement based relationships only, no one is anyone's guardian. In this case, a modder just has to change the text of what's already there slightly, so that everywhere it references "landlady" or "roommate" or something, it replaces it with a familial relation, and bam, you've got incest. Pretty easy to code. Very little effort.

For WVM, on the other hand, the story is written with these characters having that type of relationship with the main character from the beginning. Azel is his legal guardian - meaning based on the laws of some countries/states/etc, anything she did with the MC would be a breach of trust, and gets rolled into the incest laws. Then there's his actual mother, and actual sister, which no one is going to argue would be incest. Here, to include incest in the game, it needs to be changed on a much more fundamental level. One that can't easily be hidden in a "Patreon version" of the game, and patched in later. It would take a lot of work, and if Patreon thought it was something BD was doing themselves, they'd lose their Patreon account and all the money they're making.

I like Willow, Azel, and Wendy myself. I don't hate incest in games, and if they became available love interests, I think that would be awesome. However, I don't think it will happen, and I'm okay with that. This is still an awesome game without it. I agree that it's too much work for someone who isn't BD to do it, for 0 gain. I also agree that it's silly for BD to do it, since they'd be risking their livelihood for maybe a few extra subscribers, when they've already got a successful game going.

I understand where you're coming from. There are great characters that can't be your love interests in the game, and maybe the whole incest angle adds an extra spice for you even, and you'd like to see that. However, if you look at this from the perspective of the person actually developing the game, and making money at it, the risks that would be involved in adding it, and the fact that a 3rd party person doing it would have to do a ton of work to make it happen without getting anything in return, it very much makes sense why it hasn't happened, and is super unlikely to ever happen.
Probably the single best, well articulated counter point to incest ever posted on this entire thread.

BRAVO

Should be linked in the OP for the "Why no incest?" permanent answer

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
I replayed the whole game a few days ago because it seems since some remaster happened, most of my save files don't work anymore and noticed a few typos. Half the time, Brittany is named Brittney depending on the scene.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
I would generally tend to agree, because just as people who are attracted to women are the ones who are also attracted to trans women, it's also people who are attracted to men that are attracted to trans men. So yes, two men having sex, even if one or both of them are trans men, that would be male gay content.

That being said, it's hard for me to say that people who are attracted to Skye would be, in general, attracted to men. I mean, I'm bi, so I'm fine either way, but Skye IMO doesn't really look like a man, not even what you would generally expect a trans man to look like.

I'm actually a bit disappointed in that since the two trans women in the game definitely look like women. But to me it feels like BD portrayed Skye in the way that he did to make him still 'palatable' to straight men; I mean, it's not just that he (in a pretty unusual way for a trans man) doesn't care about his pretty sizable boobs, but just generally his facial structure and his skin and all that just don't look like Skye has even started hormonal transition. Maybe he will at some point but I doubt it.

I'm not saying a person like Skye couldn't identify as a man in the real world and that that wouldn't be valid; it'd be totally fine. Very unusual but fine. It's just fairly obvious to me that he looks the way that he does in the game so that straight men would still be attracted to him ^^'
Yeah. Cause when someone is trans their face changes and their boobs fall off. Yup. No one in the history of being a trans man has ever started off with the bits of a woman, and still has them cause they haven't gone thru the hormonal therapy they can't afford, much less the surgery. Yup. If you're too pretty you ain't a trans man. Gotta be an ugly butch to be trans male.

And the reason the 'beleivable' trans woman look like woman is because it's a female model with a dick attached to it. But hey. A guy suddenly becoming female in appearance cause they identify as one is totally believable. Yup. No need for surgery or years of hormone therapy needed at all.

The ppl who are attracted to Skye are the ppl who are attracted to women. Cause that is what Skye's body IS. Aint NO ONE telepathic and going "ohhhh. I'm so hot for your male mind"

Reactions: Crazymic79
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes