HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Just so you know I didn't read all post (I only just read 2 to 3 previous post before I wrote it) and to clarify about the first post that I wrote and I should have write it in the first place (It's my fault I know) are for the future contents if BD wanted to put it in there that's what are the patches are for. Look I don't care if there's an Incest in the game or not this game is good without it, it is just dumbass me spitballing out there. Never thought I would hurt peoples feelings by writing that.
Please don't kill me
Yeah, no ones feelings are hurt here.......

He could add incest in the future if he wanted to, the point we are trying to make is that he won't because he doesn't want to....

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

(Image is an old Birthday render of Willabelle because I didn't want a blank text post)

Sup guys.
I just wanted to post real quick about what's been going on and to give some dates on some things.

I've spent the large majority of my time since the last mind drop inside of hospital rooms. Not for myself but for my wife, mom, and grandpa separately and everything is going to be okay but it's been such a fucking stressful week.
I wish I could go into further detail but I can't in this situation. I do not expect this next week to be a whole lot different than this one so I'm going to presumptively delay all things until later this month.

There will be a beta this month 100%. It's essentially ready outside of a few tweaks. I just don't want to release until I'm in a position to work on any issues if any were to arise but in the case that things are extended then I'd run that risk. 300-350 renders long, haven't decided the exact stop point yet.

Birthday renders this month include Ruby, Jasmine, Skye, and Mabel. I don't have a specific time but I hope to have these up some time soon.

Monthly render sets will also be released soon.

Apologies for being very vague. It's just really hard to put dates on things when you don't know how the next week or so will go and family is and will always be my no.1 priority.
And once again, everything is going to be fine and nothing is super serious... just a lot of cautionary stuff that is scary. I'm a worry wart and it doesn't help in these situations.
I may be silent for a bit with posts but I'll do my best to keep you guys updated. (And since I've had issues in the past, I'll quickly mention it isn't covid related thankfully.)

Thanks for understanding and I'll talk to you homies soon.
Love you guys <3

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Im sorry if this has been asked already but we will be able to see the girls in their pregnant state and have sex with them?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

(Image is an old Birthday render of Willabelle because I didn't want a blank text post)

Sup guys.
I just wanted to post real quick about what's been going on and to give some dates on some things.

I've spent the large majority of my time since the last mind drop inside of hospital rooms. Not for myself but for my wife, mom, and grandpa separately and everything is going to be okay but it's been such a fucking stressful week.
I wish I could go into further detail but I can't in this situation. I do not expect this next week to be a whole lot different than this one so I'm going to presumptively delay all things until later this month.

There will be a beta this month 100%. It's essentially ready outside of a few tweaks. I just don't want to release until I'm in a position to work on any issues if any were to arise but in the case that things are extended then I'd run that risk. 300-350 renders long, haven't decided the exact stop point yet.

Birthday renders this month include Ruby, Jasmine, Skye, and Mabel. I don't have a specific time but I hope to have these up some time soon.

Monthly render sets will also be released soon.

Apologies for being very vague. It's just really hard to put dates on things when you don't know how the next week or so will go and family is and will always be my no.1 priority.
And once again, everything is going to be fine and nothing is super serious... just a lot of cautionary stuff that is scary. I'm a worry wart and it doesn't help in these situations.
I may be silent for a bit with posts but I'll do my best to keep you guys updated. (And since I've had issues in the past, I'll quickly mention it isn't covid related thankfully.)

Thanks for understanding and I'll talk to you homies soon.
Love you guys <3

Thank you for always keeping us up to date with these. It is appreciated that you post them here <3

Drewbie I disagree. Azel to me has only love and compassion for the mc. She really feels as she's the mc mother and adores him.

It's not like they are french kissing exchanging spit. It's still a pure sign of closeness and love. Imo

Last edited:

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Thank you for always keeping us up to date with these. It is appreciated that you post them here <3

Drewbie I disagree. Azel to me has only love and compassion for the mc. She really feels as she's the mc mother and adores him.

It's not like they are french kissing exchanging spit. It's still a pure sign of closeness and love. Imo
Not french kissing yet anyways lol jk. We can dream I guess

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Or people could just respect the wishes of the developer.... Wait nevermind. But seriously, this topic has been discussed numerous time and BD just don't want incest in this game. Just use the search function.... Wait....
There's no reasoning with the Incest Brigade.

Reactions: noobchan51515

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
For me with or without incest it doesn't matter as long as the game is good, and I don't ask for it. What I'm asking is if you don't put on incest, don't put on a scene that implies as much as there is going to be when in fact there isn't.

I love this games. That's why I'm giving my opinion.
I see it as the developer expressing his frustration over so many "there must be incest" posts despite clearly saying "there will be no incest."
I don't understand. Why keep asking for something that not going to happen and even could be damaging for the game and dev.
That is the million dollar question, isn't it......
It's like the people pushing the developer to update the i-patch, or trying to get them to admit that they created it.

Makes me think of a sting operation.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes