Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
It doesn't help that Rachael brings it up every time she sees you together with Azel. Could have delayed the reveal with Willow a day for the MC to get a little with her as well, leading to soul searching conversations among the group about including his sister since she loves him as much as any other girlfriend.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
ok, the rules are stupid
Those rules are based on laws, which are based on the idea that even a non-blood related legal guardian is in a place of power over a child, and regardless of how the relationship starts, starting one is an abuse of that power.

There are certainly times and places where children who are adopted would need this kind of protection. Whether or not it should matter in fantasy fiction is another matter entirely, but Patreon is worried about losing the institutions that let it get paid (banks, credit card companies, etc).

Do I think writers should be able to write about that stuff without having to worry about that stuff? Sure I do. However, I also think Patreon protecting its interests also makes sense.

Gripping

Jan 8, 2020
Those rules are based on laws, which are based on the idea that even a non-blood related legal guardian is in a place of power over a child, and regardless of how the relationship starts, starting one is an abuse of that power.

There are certainly times and places where children who are adopted would need this kind of protection. Whether or not it should matter in fantasy fiction is another matter entirely, but Patreon is worried about losing the institutions that let it get paid (banks, credit card companies, etc).

Do I think writers should be able to write about that stuff without having to worry about that stuff? Sure I do. However, I also think Patreon protecting its interests also makes sense.
That's why I'm saying BD should keep trolling but to a lighter degree. If BD knows that he wont put it in the game why tease it so hard. We all know BD's numbers he's not risking losing Patreon it's not going to happen. This game is going to continue for at least 2 more years. Cute moments is one thing but bro Azel is a full on story line with teasing from other characters and we know nothing is gonna come out of it so why focus on it. It honestly makes it seem like BD wants it to happen but he's abiding by Patreon rules teetering the line.

Reactions: Noxyfoxy

Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020
That's why I'm saying BD should keep trolling but to a lighter degree. If BD knows that he wont put it in the game why tease it so hard. We all know BD's numbers he's not risking losing Patreon it's not going to happen. This game is going to continue for at least 2 more years. Cute moments is one thing but bro Azel is a full on story line with teasing from other characters and we know nothing is gonna come out of it so why focus on it. It honestly makes it seem like BD wants it to happen but he's abiding by Patreon rules teetering the line.
Exactly trolling is fine but when azels friend just keeps bringing it up in my eyes that's just a little excessive and again I'd like to state I don't care if it does or doesn't happen but it's like don't keep bringing up if it's not gonna happen people genuinely shouldn't get mad when people ask for incest when bd does stuff like that again it takes 2 to tango

Diablo1782

Sep 18, 2018

I understand their views on the laws but it's a video game we're talking about, not real life. I understand that they are afraid of losing money and protecting themselves or something like that but still, if it's not against the laws in video games (I don't know the laws then if I'm wrong sorry) it should not caused any problems. Why they need to be protected if it's not against the law (sorry if I seem to push the subject I'm just curious as to why).

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I understand their views on the laws but it's a video game we're talking about, not real life. I understand that they are afraid of losing money and protecting themselves or something like that but still, if it's not against the laws in video games (I don't know the laws then if I'm wrong sorry) it should not caused any problems. Why they need to be protected if it's not against the law (sorry if I seem to push the subject I'm just curious as to why).
It's usually against the law to portrait incest (graphically) of any kind.

Reactions: Gripping

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Make an Incest patch like any other game that has done it. Without it you won't get anything Incest related, there see? Problem solved.
In contrast to the vast majority of games with an i-patch, WVM was not made for that particular content right from the start. It's not enough to just swap names, because there is zero sexual content with the characters in question. All of these scenes have yet to be created and Braindrop will most likely not do this himself. The models used in WVM have all been heavily edited by Braindrop and cannot be copied without considerable effort, so that a fan made i-patch including new rendered scenes is pretty unlikely.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
In contrast to the vast majority of games with an i-patch, WVM was not made for that particular content right from the start. It's not enough to just swap names, because there is zero sexual content with the characters in question. All of these scenes have yet to be created and Braindrop will most likely not do this himself. The models used in WVM have all been heavily edited by Braindrop and cannot be copied without considerable effort, so that a fan made i-patch including new rendered scenes is pretty unlikely.
Not to mention that I think BD said he had no intention of giving his models away.

Gripping

Jan 8, 2020
Make an Incest patch like any other game that has done it. Without it you won't get anything Incest related, there see? Problem solved.
BD is to deep in with established characters at this point for a normal I Patch the scenes would still have to be made with the initial characters being presented as non family at the start.

Reactions: thorin0815
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes