Diablo1782

Sep 18, 2018
But I agree with the others if your nothing planned with azel stops implying that its going to happen as much with her. Involving a little is okay but not as much if you have nothing planned with her, but if its part of a plan for later to make a story more grow with her, not necessarily sleeping with her, then it is okay if you do that.

Gripping

Jan 8, 2020
But I agree with the others if your nothing planned with azel stops implying that its going to happen as much with her. Involving a little is okay but not as much if you have nothing planned with her, but if its part of a plan for later to make a story more grow with her, not necessarily sleeping with her, then it is okay if you do that.
Azel is the only weird one because we don't know if she was actually considered the MC parent on papers so IDK if there's a loophole in Patreon but I HIGHLY doubt BD is going to risk it at this point. There's just to much to lose at this point. The only hope people have for incest is if it's the last update and BD just says fuck it. It is annoying that people don't use the search function it's not hard.

Sep 9, 2021
Not to mention that I think BD said he had no intention of giving his models away.
I don't understand. Why keep asking for something that not going to happen and even could be damaging for the game and dev.
Not every game made for Incest. I don't like Incest most of time and game without Incest is the best, In my pov but please stay human being and don't go personal(Family level).

Example from Spfjolietjake
Best answer without being personal
Rightly said.

Last edited:

Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020
Azel is the only weird one because we don't know if she was actually considered the MC parent on papers so IDK if there's a loophole in Patreon but I HIGHLY doubt BD is going to risk it at this point. There's just to much to lose at this point. The only hope people have for incest is if it's the last update and BD just says fuck it. It is annoying that people don't use the search function it's not hard.
At the end of the day if people can't deal with no incest don't play it if they can put it past them and still enjoy the game play it. There's no reason for pestering the dev for it and there's no reason to attack people who don't know while I agree they can just look it up lets be real people coming in here aren't necessarily thinking with their brain first

Reactions: Gripping

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It just shows that incest is really popular.
It is popular, but that isn't what this shows. It shows entitlement, refusing to read and comprehend something that contradicts their own wants and desires, also a total lack of respect to posters that take the time to explain why it isn't going to happen...
I guess that when it comes to fetishes, logical thinking stops working every now and then. ;)
"My precioussss"

It ain't just fetishes but anything people covet. We humans are weird as fuck.

Atleast we have great vns like this one to escape to :)

Diablo1782

Sep 18, 2018
For me with or without incest it doesn't matter as long as the game is good, and I don't ask for it. What I'm asking is if you don't put on incest, don't put on a scene that implies as much as there is going to be when in fact there isn't.

I love this games. That's why I'm giving my opinion.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
For me with or without incest it doesn't matter as long as the game is good, and I don't ask for it. What I'm asking is if you don't put on incest, don't put on a scene that implies as much as there is going to be when in fact there isn't.

I love this games. That's why I'm giving my opinion.
That post wasn't directed at you but your statement. Rachael is one of those crazy friends that loves her best friend and wants her to be happy which to her means a great fucking.

Any other content "pointing to incest" has been addressed in countless other posts.

It's got to a point of Lucy pulling the football because the Charlie browns refuse to learn...

Yeah I'm that old. Lol :)

Diablo1782

Sep 18, 2018
I have not read the other comments given the number I would be there again next week to read them so I do not know everything that has been said on the subject. (sorry if I repeat things that others have already said).

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I have not read the other comments given the number I would be there again next week to read them so I do not know everything that has been said on the subject. (sorry if I repeat things that others have already said).
No reason at all to be sorry. You are no troll. That's the big difference between why some posts get heat and others cause discussions. Intent means a lot imo.

Cheers.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Woah hey now why everybody disgruntled at me for? I'm just pointing out if and that is a big IF the author/developer wanted to put in there, there's an option for it and if people hated the idea of Incest in the game they don't use the patch and they won't get any of it.
It's not that simple. The renders don't exist. To make the renders would be near impossible as they would need to be made from scratch, as the dev rightfully ain't sharing them.

All a patch would do is make Bailey or one of the other LIs a cousin (in words only) or some shit.

Does any one want that? No because it would already be done...

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Hinting at future incest content by letting you kiss your step-mom and staring at her ass probably did more harm than good. Earlier this year I asked about when we'll get to do her too. So I don't blame people when they too follow the clues given.
I agree. BD is great dev and this game is the same. However when you say "hey Azel (stepmom) is out of reach", OK that's fair enough. But when you say that and start teasing players with some scenes, like kissing, MC staring at boobs and ass, or when Rachel made MC to imagine sex with Azel, now that's another thing. I would much prefer that BD stop doing it than throwing out bones. And I don't blame players when they ask "hey is something going on with MC and Azel or when will we have some action between the two"? Azel by far is my favorite female character.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I agree. BD is great dev and this game is the same. However when you say "hey Azel (stepmom) is out of reach", OK that's fair enough. But when you say that and start teasing players with some scenes, like kissing, MC staring at boobs and ass, or when Rachel made MC to imagine sex with Azel, now that's another thing. I would much prefer that BD stop doing it than throwing out bones. And I don't blame players when they ask "hey is something going on with MC and Azel or when will we have some action between the two"? Azel by far is my favorite female character.
The innocent kisses between Azel and the mc is not only pure but charming.
I don't think they should be removed because a small vocal group can't accept no for an answer.

Also I don't know many humans that are attracted to females that can ignore the tits or the ass on every female no matter their relations especially if they are hot as Azel.

I believe most people have a friend or fuck buddy like Rachael. If you don't I suggest getting one to anyone:)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Woah hey now why everybody disgruntled at me for? I'm just pointing out if and that is a big IF the author/developer wanted to put in there, there's an option for it and if people hated the idea of Incest in the game they don't use the patch and they won't get any of it.
If you've read the answers to your post as well as spf's reply here you would know the reason why a patch is impossible......

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's not that simple. The renders don't exist. To make the renders would be near impossible as they would need to be made from scratch, as the dev rightfully ain't sharing them.

All a patch would do is make Bailey or one of the other LIs a cousin (in words only) or some shit.

Does any one want that? No because it would already be done...
I'm half tempted to make a patch that makes every girl we meet either a sister, cousin or aunt now...

TechKronz

Jan 31, 2020
If you've read the answers to your post as well as spf's reply here you would know the reason why a patch is impossible......
Just so you know I didn't read all post (I only just read 2 to 3 previous post before I wrote it) and to clarify about the first post that I wrote and I should have write it in the first place (It's my fault I know) are for the future contents if BD wanted to put it in there that's what are the patches are for. Look I don't care if there's an Incest in the game or not this game is good without it, it is just dumbass me spitballing out there. Never thought I would hurt peoples feelings by writing that.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm half tempted to make a patch that makes every girl we meet either a sister, cousin or aunt now...
I wouldn't mind that. That way all the demanding one's get a patch after all :ROFLMAO:

The possibilities for fucked up scene dialogues would be epic

But sadly it would probably be gasoline to the flame
Thank you for the laugh though:)

• Haha
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes