Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
No, A comparison was made to Cyberpunk, a reference to how big a letdown it was, and said reference didn't include anything about "gameplay."
I took the post to say the poster was disappointed in "gameplay" Like they was with cyberpunk.. my point of view is that avn's dont have "gameplay" as most of the world uses the term.

We disagree. I also feel we are entering into off topic territory.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
You guys are assuming that gameplay was what disappointed him in Cyberpunk. Is it a fair assumption? Sure, but it's also completely irrelevant because the cause was never in comparison, only the amount of disappointment. The reason why he was disappointed with Cyberpunk and the reason why he was disapponted with WVM have nothing to do with each other, thus talking about WVM's gameplay is moot.

Reactions: preglovr12

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Yo!

(Reminder that this is a Norwegian Black Metal band's frontwoman with a rebellious personality type.)
Simple poll where we will pick out a hairstyle. Do not concern yourself too much with the color as I just alternated between a red/blonde as I know I will be picking between those colors.

I do have a character created already but I didn't want to show her for this post as we'll tweak her a bit and I kind of want the hair to influence the face more than I want the face to influence the hair.
I didn't have a mannequin so we're rocking with a robot to showcase the hair.

Next week I'll show the model with the chosen hair and we'll pick a name before tweaking her a bit.
(Message me or comment some name suggestions if you have any)
(Also there are a few clipping issues shown that are caused by the robot's geoshell that will not be an issue on the actual model.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
You guys are assuming that gameplay was what disappointed him in Cyberpunk. Is it a fair assumption? Sure, but it's also completely irrelevant because the cause was never in comparison, only the amount of disappointment. The reason why he was disappointed with Cyberpunk and the reason why he was disapponted with WVM have nothing to do with each other, thus talking about WVM's gameplay is moot.
Just mentioning a subjective comparison of a disappointment did not make much sense, because how can anyone apart from himself be able to put that into relation?

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019

Yo!

(Reminder that this is a Norwegian Black Metal band's frontwoman with a rebellious personality type.)
Simple poll where we will pick out a hairstyle. Do not concern yourself too much with the color as I just alternated between a red/blonde as I know I will be picking between those colors.

I do have a character created already but I didn't want to show her for this post as we'll tweak her a bit and I kind of want the hair to influence the face more than I want the face to influence the hair.

Next week I'll show the model with the chosen hair and we'll pick a name before tweaking her a bit.
(Also there are a few clipping issues shown that are caused by the robot's geoshell that will not be an issue on the actual model.)

I'm in agreement with the poll results. I think E suits a Norwegian metal frontwoman best of the options.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I'm in agreement with the poll results. I think E suits a Norwegian metal frontwoman best of the options.
I've been a metalhead for a good 36 years, most of the black metal girls I've seen had rather long, straight hair (often dyed black) without any frills. If it were up to me, A would be the most realistic.

But I would really like to know what induced Braindrop to even consider D. :LOL:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Yo!

Awesome share thank you :)

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I've been a metalhead for a good 36 years, most of the black metal girls I've seen had rather long, straight hair (often dyed black) without any frills. If it were up to me, A would be the most realistic.

But I would really like to know what induced Braindrop to even consider D. :LOL:
I don't know if my feelings/preferences on this were necessarily 100% about realism. Part of it was about my fantasy of a "Norwegian metal frontwoman" and I'd definitely *love* to see a "viking" style look to her hair.

Reactions: thorin0815

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I don't know if my feelings/preferences on this were necessarily 100% about realism. Part of it was about my fantasy of a "Norwegian metal frontwoman" and I'd definitely *love* to see a "viking" style look to her hair.
It shouldn't be a criticism of your choice, just a note about what I've seen in my life.

And purely in terms of appearance, E would also be the most attractive for me, since I am into everything that has to do with .

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
It shouldn't be a criticism of your choice, just a note about what I've seen in my life.

And purely in terms of appearance, E would also be the most attractive for me, since I am into everything that has to do with .
Yeah, don't worry. I didn't take offence, or think you were telling me "your opinion is wrong!!!".

I think it's a good mix of something believable for the persona, and something enticing, exotic, hot, etc.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah .. using the romance from the vikings series to justify a popular hairstyle is
just that - another fantazy on the reality of what a real babe that gets guys hot for her:
Lilith from that sig for The Guardian game looks the part of a realistically portrayed
rock chick.

You want pop rock and babes who value looks over music or feels, sure,
go for the hairdo we see in series or movies that have nothing to do with reality or
being actually passionate about what you do, as opposed to using whatever you do for
ulterior motives, like gold digging around until you settle on your prize.

Which is exactly how the majority of babes act in this game.
Remember the girls mad at MC: they have nothing to do with him and want nothing to do with him, only time they are human about working with him is if and when they get something,

ergo - gold diggers galore all over the place.

I've been one about 33.
I agree with thorin0815 that e isn't the most realistic but to me it's the hottest. As a man whore I go for sexy over realistic every time :LOL:

What about the android sporting the hairdo?
Anyone wanna get to know here up close and personal?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Just mentioning a subjective comparison of a disappointment did not make much sense, because how can anyone apart from himself be able to put that into relation?
Cyberpunk 2077 was a well known disappointment, this isn't that hard to understand. As Aioto pointed out, he's not talking about the gameplay at all and merely comparing his disappointment levels between the two games, not the two games themselves.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I'll just come right on and say it the way I feel; this was wildly disappointing. I think it might even have been more disappointing to me than Cyberpunk was, because realistically at least THAT game had the decency to disappoint me within the first hour or so.

Specifically; the 2 most obvious primary love interests are Jamie & Shauna. For there to be HOURS of gameplay with scene after scene after scene of anybody and everybody, to get to the "end" of this and have those 2 not ONCE having been "really" in a 3-some with the MC is insanity. Even more if you go with the trans-option. What in the actual hell is the point of having M/F/T 3-ways if the total number of dicks in holes never exceeds 1.....I genuinely don't even know how to explain how massively discouraging it was to get to the end still nothing. Every bloody scene with those 2 I was like "ok, progress, maybe something will happen next time..." And not a god damn thing happens...
All I can say is thank fuck it hasn't happened and been cliche'd harem 3some game 5001. The fact they don't is what makes this game so much better than most of the others out there.

Yeah, don't worry. I didn't take offence, or think you were telling me "your opinion is wrong!!!".

I think it's a good mix of something believable for the persona, and something enticing, exotic, hot, etc.
E It might be playing of the popularity of Vikings, but at least it's infinity better then B, the over used side shaved hair = rebellious chick, for bonus points add all the stupid daz tattoo's so the rebel chick has more ink than a stereotypical MS13 member.

Cyberpunk 2077 was a well known disappointment, this isn't that hard to understand. As Aioto pointed out, he's not talking about the gameplay at all and merely comparing his disappointment levels between the two games, not the two games themselves.
Isn't that going a little eh OT? I thought this was WVM.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes