AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
And now for something completely different game related
Maybe December 9th for most of us, for others it's December 10th.

With that said, let's all wish Bailey & Zoe's lifelong friend a rousing HAPPY BIRTHDAY

If you haven't guessed, it is Rainn's birthday.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enjoy your day Rainn, and I for one hope to get to know you better.;)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
And now for something completely different game related
Maybe December 9th for most of us, for others it's December 10th.

With that said, let's all wish Bailey & Zoe's lifelong friend a rousing HAPPY BIRTHDAY

If you haven't guessed, it is Rainn's birthday.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enjoy your day Rainn, and I for one hope to get to know you better.;)
Let it rainn all over me... I love her made up and stripped down. Can't wait to see More of her:)

• Love
Reactions: Bob69

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah.Impatiently waiting that scene between Rainn and Bailey.
And later the upcoming threesome.
Speaking of threesome do you guys think we will get threesome with Jasmine and Kimmy?
I agree with the Bailey and Rainn 3some <3

However I don't want a Jasmine and kimmy sandwich. Kimmy needs to clean the mc's toilet a bunch of times spotless before I'm ready to lewd her. Jasmine is welcome anytime though :p

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I can't remember who half these people are by name. Combination of so many, playing other games and how long it's been.
There is only a couple of vns where I remember the names (as I'm bad at it on vns as I am in real life) this is one of them. Only a couple I get confused, like the cop/teacher/waitress I get their names confused...

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
Not to mention in some of these you can change the names. And some of them have characters with the same name as ones in other games. I never got the last, because it still said "beta", guess that's as good as it gets. Have to wait a bit over an hour to continue (from 15%) because of MEGA's cuntishness. I'm not giving them a dime.

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
Fuck, now I see. When are these damn betas going to stop and main game be back? These betas suck the cum out of a dead man's dick. Time for ones where the save continues.

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
So get rid of them so the main one works. They are a waste of time. Wasted over an hour to download and see was still a goddamn beta. I only want the full working and making betas is a waste.
Don't hesitate to ask before downloading next time : the beta wasn't supposed to be here, it was reserved for patreons for...well beta purposes (debugging and stuff) and was announced as having small content. Especially when you're not regularly checking the thread and that's understandable. ;)
Next update is scheduled for February if I'm not mistaken and there will be one or two more betas going before its arrival, hope this helps you a bit. :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Summarizing the best case scenario - 2 more betas in december.
next beta coming your way next week ... hoo raaa!

Upcoming Releases:

- 2nd beta (December 14th - 24th)
giving myself a lot of leeway, I don't feel much different than I did on my last post about being ready to put something out. Although I'm confident with another 1-2 weeks under my belt I'll feel much more capable of doing so.
- 3rd beta (January 6th)
I said in my last post that there'd be two betas in December but I didn't really think about the holidays. I'm going to set this date but if I feel I have the time to properly address any issues then this will be released sooner.

Last information says February 14th.
thnx for the info (y)
Here is the last Mind Drop with the Details. You can always check the mind drops for those kinds of information. You find them under the link "Mini Faq" from the fron page

Reactions: Bob69 and Alteni

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
If only they could bother to look up the meaning of 'Beta' before reading your post which has the creepy ass little girl with jacked up teeth ...
I don't know how she was creepy but to be fair I wasn't thinking about her looks and used it as a meme.

Reactions: csmk14
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes