Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yo!
Pretty standard week which is a miracle considering the new changes in my life. A lot of that is in thanks to the large amounts of support I have from family / friends.

Game / Dev related stuff:
- I'm taking a short break from working on the week 1 remake.
I've reached a point in it that requires a lot of custom materials and figures and assets. Which normally isn't too big of a problem but with things how they are right now and the holidays coming that will scrunch my time even more... so I've decided to not dedicate as much time to it and instead work on the required things for it as I find the time to do so.
I intend to get back to the normal 50/50 split at the start of January.

- I'm still settling in to life as a parent and as such I sadly don't have any news on the beta release date. I do feel more comfortable than I did last week but I'm definitely not ready to handle a release. So it will likely be closer to the 24th than the 14th.
Renders made this prior week:
New - 115 renders and 1 animation
Week 1 redo - 21 renders and 1 animation
Renders per day - 19.4 (Didn't quite hit the target of 20 a day but it's still a number I'm proud of with all things considered.)
Upcoming Releases:

- 2nd beta (December 14th - 24th) (350 renders)
As stated previously it will likely be closer to the 24th but I don't want to rule out the possibility of it being earlier.
- 3rd beta (January 6th) (250 renders)

- Full release of days 10-14 (Febuary 14th)
Upcoming side content this week:
- Birthday renders for Rainn (Past due)
- Birthday renders for Bailey (12/12)
- Client poll where we pick out a name (12/14)
- Birthday renders for Yen (12/17)

Random previous Birthday render:

(Join the discord to see b-day renders in 4k)

That's it for this week!
As always, I'm so thankful for all of you and I'm excited and anxious to get back on track with releases.
Love you guys and I'll see you next week <3

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wow!
Did not know our coach was that petite, our running times were making her look taller.

Man the girls are huge .. like ... MC kinda huge, which is impossible .. .he be like lebron
or shak huge, never seen any opponent even come close ... but suddenly these teammates.

Anyway, love them for who they are and am looking forward to all their antics in this game.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Wow!
Did not know our coach was that petite, our running times were making her look taller.

Man the girls are huge .. like ... MC kinda huge, which is impossible .. .he be like lebron
or shak huge, never seen any opponent even come close ... but suddenly these teammates.

Anyway, love them for who they are and am looking forward to all their antics in this game.
The first time was a huge clue that Harper is not really tall.Just see how far from the ring is she.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
There are very few VN's I would say this for but just for the sake of how "healthy" his relationships with his GF's is...... THIS WEBSITE AND GAME NEEDS A WHOLESOME TAG!..... no one can argue that MC's GF's are not so fucking lovable....I NEEEED MORE HARPER....also is braindrop going to make the incest scenes and leave them out for a "modder" to "mysteriously somehow" get his hands on them and re-add them with a patch or does he mean that a modder would litterally need to do all the work for ceder and azel to get the love they deserve?(and clearly want)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
....also is braindrop going to make the incest scenes and leave them out for a "modder" to "mysteriously somehow" get his hands on them and re-add them with a patch or does he mean that a modder would litterally need to do all the work for ceder and azel to get the love they deserve?(and clearly want)
No. Not gonna happen. Bd is way too busy and last he stated not interested. No mystery or magic will take place and no incest will be added.*

*unless someone takes the time to learn how to make the characters in question, spends a lot of time on rendering them in the exact same way. Rewriting the script, codes, bug fixes then keeping up with that for the next five years for no financial or monetary gain...

Yeah I don't see it happening personally

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So many of you know The Krypt Angel as he was a big influence in the WVM thread, as well as the game itself, he created idea behind the twins (SB and BB {who made an appearance in WVM}) and was mentioned in WVM a few times (See screen shots below).
screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

Today I received some sad news that he passed away. I thought some of his friends here might want to know. He was a good friend of both BD and myself as well as many others. You will be missed, but your memory will live on in WVM.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
So many of you know The Krypt Angel as he was a big influence in the WVM thread, as well as the game itself, he created idea behind the twins (SB and BB {who made an appearance in WVM}) and was mentioned in WVM a few times (See screen shots below).
View attachment 1542546 View attachment 1542573

Today I received some sad news that he passed away. I thought some of his friends here might want to know. He was a good friend of both BD and myself as well as many others. You will be missed, but your memory will live on in WVM.
And I was wondering why I didn't see him for a very long time.Really sad news.
Every scene with Bailey will reminds me what an awesome person he was.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes