PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
So many of you know The Krypt Angel as he was a big influence in the WVM thread, as well as the game itself, he created idea behind the twins (SB and BB {who made an appearance in WVM}) and was mentioned in WVM a few times (See screen shots below).
View attachment 1542546 View attachment 1542573

Today I received some sad news that he passed away. I thought some of his friends here might want to know. He was a good friend of both BD and myself as well as many others. You will be missed, but your memory will live on in WVM.
This is sad news, indeed. I didn't know them well, but I did have the pleasure of interacting with them a few times.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
There is only a couple of vns where I remember the names (as I'm bad at it on vns as I am in real life) this is one of them. Only a couple I get confused, like the cop/teacher/waitress I get their names confused...
Same, and it doesn't help when there's the option to name/rename characters.

But anyway, I've gone through the game a couple of times now, and it's really cool. Going to spoiler the rest though, just in case of accidental hot takes or people that haven't caught up or whatever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yeah, looking forward to see how this game develops in the future.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
With what one reads here so from some I must spontaneously think of a certain character from a certain Mafia VN.

And seriously, can someone please tell me if the teasered render with Ryker's sister is canon? The mysery vibes I get from it give me a mix of panic and neurosis.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
With what one reads here so from some I must spontaneously think of a certain character from a certain Mafia VN.

And seriously, can someone please tell me if the teasered render with Ryker's sister is canon? The mysery vibes I get from it give me a mix of panic and neurosis.
I mean we've not had a teased render yet that hasn't been in the game.
I can only hope that the tease is that we knocked up Katie and Ryker's gonna become that sterotypical uncle everyone avoids around the holidays.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Okay so last week I said I'd be showcasing the model... but while looking at her right now I'm having second thoughts and want to tweak some things.
My thought is to tweak a bit and post in discord and get some feedback before posting a "final" version of the base we're going to tweak with additional future polls.

So we currently have a Norwegian Black Metal band's frontwoman that has a rebellious personality type and a totally on the nose viking-esque hairstyle.
I think it's safe to say that we're heavily leaning into some stereotypes and fuck it I'm down. I originally was going to pick more modest names to choose from but at this point I think it would be a disservice to the character to do so.

With that said your poll for this week is to simply pick a name.
(Doing this now mainly so we can name these polls after the client instead so people don't confuse these as changes to Rachael. And just for those that were confused, our big titty boss woman fixer has no planned changes.)

NamePercent
Synnøve18 %
Aslaug3 %
Sorsha28 %
Ingrid43 %
Ragnhild4 %
Vigdis2 %
Bjørg1 %
2 days after poll start with 708 votes

Last edited:

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018

Okay so last week I said I'd be showcasing the model... but while looking at her right now I'm having second thoughts and want to tweak some things.
My thought is to tweak a bit and post in discord and get some feedback before posting a "final" version of the base we're going to tweak with additional future polls.

So we currently have a Norwegian Black Metal band's frontwoman that has a rebellious personality type and a totally on the nose viking-esque hairstyle.
I think it's safe to say that we're heavily leaning into some stereotypes and fuck it I'm down. I originally was going to pick more modest names to choose from but at this point I think it would be a disservice to the character to do so.

(Doing this now mainly so we can name these polls after the client instead so people don't confuse these as changes to Rachael. And just for those that were confused, our big titty boss woman fixer has no planned changes.)

NamePercent
Synnøve17 %
Aslaug4 %
Sorsha35 %
Ingrid32 %
Ragnhild8 %
Vigdis3 %
Bjørg%2
as of 09:00pm with 171 votes
I hope she has dark hair but because where she is from there is a high chance she will have blonde/red hair.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019

NamePercent
Synnøve18 %
Aslaug4 %
Sorsha34 %
Ingrid35 %
Ragnhild5 %
Vigdis2 %
Bjørg2 %
as of 01:08am with 352 votes
Darn. Not as happy with the results on this one. I think I like Ragnhild best, followed by Vigdis.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Yepp, BD is a regular Da Vinci with tits! :love:
That is some high praise and totally deserved, and to be fair Da Vinci probably painted some nice tits in his day.

Btw, I meant regarding his work with tits, not that he looks like a big titted Da Vinci......
Now I'm wondering what a big titted Leonardo would look like:LOL:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes