Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Any possibilities of pregnancy and incest patch in coming releases?
If you read the story while playing (I can't tell by your question if you did), pregnancy will definitely be in the game. As for incest, it's a no from the developer himself. :)

EDIT : Didn't notice you answered both questions with the tiny font, nice trick Kronos405 :ROFLMAO:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Kind of surprised with the incest thing, since it looks to me like there's a push in-game for MC and Azel to get together. And to a lesser extent, you can tell Cedar what kind of clothes you want her to wear. I don't have a preference either way, just noting what I saw.

Also I'd take Shauna, probably with Bailey and Jasmine to complete the set.

Reactions: criestoomuch

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Well, kinda endless and rather toxic debate here, made me take a step back from the thread actually so I won't go further on that field.

I forgot to answer the LI picks : :love: Shauna :love: 1st, then Harper and Jasmine (was close between Jaime and Harper though :p ).

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Harper is a given Nr 1 (sorry Ryker. Star Trek, not the asshole we put in the hospital ), side pieces would be Skye and I think Keyana but the third is really hard.......
Stop straining your brain about it...It was a hard question.

This what happens when there is a lot of fish in the sea.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Well, kinda endless and rather toxic debate here, made me take a step back from the thread actually so I won't go further on that field.

I forgot to answer the LI picks : :love: Shauna :love: 1st, then Harper and Jasmine (was close between Jaime and Harper though :p ).
Really ?...Are those the ones with incest ?...bunch of non-relative people who can't live without it ?...Don't mind them...or just say the word...I know some people from the Lannister Cult , they are really good at doing it from behind.....stabbing in the back of course.

• Haha
Reactions: Nurikabe

wiplasher

Feb 24, 2018
Hey guys honesto question, why the fixation with incest? I ask this because i like to impersonate the MC's, so is kind hard for me to understand.

About LI's i Just can't they are all lovable, that's why I play this game.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Hey guys honesto question, why the fixation with incest? I ask this because i like to impersonate the MC's, so is kind hard for me to understand.

About LI's i Just can't they are all lovable, that's why I play this game.
/shrug.....like anything else, it is a fetish some people have.
Some people are extremely devout to their fetishes and whine incessantly if those fetishes are not fulfilled in every single thing they download, some don't and just roll with the story.

With how popular this is, it tends to become an ongoing debate weekly.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Incest is probably my main fetish but a lack of it doesn't want me not play a game. Some people can't handle that there is a woman in one of these games they can't fuck, seen it in several other games. Take Intertwined as an example, we saw the MC's mother's side boob and people flew of the handle because there where no incest in the game (a little simplified bit I wanted Ahx to understand as well ;) )

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Incest is probably my main fetish but a lack of it doesn't want me not play a game. Some people can't handle that there is a woman in one of these games they can't fuck, seen it in several other games. Take Intertwined as an example, we saw the MC's mother's side boob and people flew of the handle because there where no incest in the game (a little simplified bit I wanted Ahx to understand as well ;) )
HEY !...That's what I said...in a non-HornyyPussy way.

By the way...we did burn those bunch from the Intertwined , right ?... It was such a huge pyre If I remember correctly.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
On topic ?...YOU ARE TIRED....Fine...

If WVM wasn't a harem game , who would you choose as your main LI (If it is coach then you are my platonic soulmate)?...and name two more as side chicks.
Jasmine, she was the one that got me intrigued with playing the game in the first place, and as I got to know her, I loved the character more and more, to the point I can't wait for her and mc to FINALLY get together.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Unfortunately WVM has turned into a harem game just like 1000's of F&S games just like it, sad to say.
I know right ?...You and me would make quarter of the 1 percent out of 100 that have the same opinion.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I know right ?...You and me would make quarter of the 1 percent out of 100 that have the same opinion.
But that would be a wrong opinion, cause WVM never turned into a harem game, it always was planned as one and BD said that multiple time at the beginning of it.

Edit: removed a random the

Last edited:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Jasmine, she was the one that got me intrigued with playing the game in the first place, and as I got to know her, I loved the character more and more, to the point I can't wait for her and mc to FINALLY get together.
Me too.Jasmine is the one I am waiting the most.Then Kimmy.And Nathalie.Or Harper before Nathalie.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
But that would be a wrong opinion, cause WVM never turned into a harem game, it always was planned as one and BD said that multiple time at the beginning of the it.
Yo...I know that...THIS is the first AVN I've ever played...any opinion about this 'turning' into a harem game is just plain stupid.

I was trying to communicate with him from his level.

:ROFLMAO: you did that communicating pretty well then.
Yeah...untill you butt in.

Aand you still haven't told us your Li pick.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Yo...I know that...THIS is the first AVN I've ever played...any opinion about this 'turning' into a harem game is just plain stupid.

I was trying to communicate with him from his level.
:ROFLMAO: you did that communicating pretty well then.

Yeah...untill you butt in.

Aand you still haven't told us your Li pick.
Well couldn't tell it apart from a real take.
That would be Bailey she's just to cute :love:

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Ahx
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes