thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
The answer can only be Skye, now all I have to do is get him to become gay, or at least bi. Do we know anything about Skye's sexual preferences? It's been a while since my last playthrough and my memory is pretty bad on top of that. Just because he describes himself as male, it doesn't automatically mean that he only likes women. Hmm... :unsure:

Shauna (with or without extra) and Harper would be my choice when it comes to side chicks.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
If I remember correctly, he once said something along the lines of "I like what I like" or something. So he should be feasible.

I go then times right vanilla and say:
Jamie, followed by Shauna and Stacy, while I help Rainn sort out the mess with Bayley.

Reactions: thorin0815

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
If WVM wasn't a harem game , who would you choose as your main LI (If it is coach then you are my platonic soulmate)?...and name two more as side chicks.
For me: Bailey as main, with Zoey a close second (she is REALLY growing on me). Probably Rainn as the 3rd, she is adorable and very special to Bailey, but need to see more of her to be sure.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
On topic ?...YOU ARE TIRED....Fine...

If WVM wasn't a harem game , who would you choose as your main LI (If it is coach then you are my platonic soulmate)?...and name two more as side chicks.
Harper is a given Nr 1 (sorry Ryker. Star Trek, not the asshole we put in the hospital ), side pieces would be Skye and I think Keyana but the third is really hard.......

The answer can only be Skye, now all I have to do is get him to become gay, or at least bi. Do we know anything about Skye's sexual preferences? It's been a while since my last playthrough and my memory is pretty bad on top of that. Just because he describes himself as male, it doesn't automatically mean that he only likes women. Hmm... :unsure:

Shauna (with or without extra) and Harper would be my choice when it comes to side chicks.
Skye's sexual preference? Come on you curmudgeonly old dwarf, it's OBVIOUSLY..........the MC!!!

• Red Heart
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: thataboo and Ahx
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes