crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
What's futa/trans and what kind of cheating content?
One of the main girls (Shauna) is a trap/trans character (though you have the option in the very beginning of the game to maker her a female if you don't like that)

The cheating so far is either you the MC cheating on your GF with a bunch of girls (if that's how they want to define it) or...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
First of all, congratulations on the idea for the story, finally something new and fresh. A basketball player who is endowed with a natural talent for the game and who is to lift his new team from his knees, and that's what I like. I hope that our player's adventure will continue to be at the same level as at the beginning, i.e. skills, fame, money and of course women. And I hope that the story doesn't end too soon because so far you have done a great job. From the graphic side it looks equally good, cool that there are so many different characters and even better that they are beautiful women with big boobs. And for this huge plus and for the work you put into it and the one that is still ahead of you. I look forward to the next updates. Good job :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

theo

Nov 16, 2016
Yo dev, I don't really comment on threads but I just wanna say, I usually go on latest updates every few weeks and download almost everything from it and this is one of the best games that I've played from here. If you can keep a consistent schedule, then this will be one of my favorites from this site.(y)

Reactions: SoiCowboy

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
the characters are not bad the number of characters is enough but the animations must be aha good and the diversity is never bad i'll follow

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Did you not pay attention to the dialogue mc and Shauna had? The
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
we're all waiting for might be closer then we think if the mc plays his cards right and who knows maybe even more then that
Which dialog with Shauna do you mean? He talks to her quite a few times.

Beautiful. I only ever had a problem with her looks when she starts kissing you. That looks weird.
185.jpg
Normally though she looks great.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Which dialog with Shauna do you mean? He talks to her quite a few times.
you may want to replay the game and chose the route where you romance Shauna (you're missing on quite a lot of content) and i believe if you chose that path one of the last dialogues if not the last the mc has with her...you'll see what i mean ;)

Reactions: icesun

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What's not to like about this game we can have all the girls that we like and we even have Azel boss setting us up with the more mature women ;) another game where I keep finding it hard to turn any of the girls down, Coach Harper and her daughter I do hope we get some of that loving how all the girls fuss over the MC as well he really is spoiled for choice, Interesting to see where the story goes with the Mom and Sister coming back

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Fantastic game. I am invested in the characters. I go shemale route with Shauna of course. Would love to see you use her cock in some way either with the main character or with his girlfriend in some threeway relationship.
I think this is the only game where i would not have a problem if Shauna ( as a shemale) would wanna use her dick on the mc's gf,not on mc tho i will not have that shit :LOL:

Reactions: magus448
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes