Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I get this error when I get to the second dream of the mc's biological mother. where he sees a cement side walk and asks why is it so dark. then the scene changes to a diff place and the mc says something like how did i get here. The next scen shows the bio mom in a kitchen I think it is. then right after that i get the grey screen that shows the error log below. if i ignore it it skips a scene then does another error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'rmom'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 6570, in script
  File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-Day1-2-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 694, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-Day1-2-1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1322, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-Day1-2-1.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1108, in __call__
    who = who_pattern.replace("[who]", sub(who))
  File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-Day1-2-1.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1103, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-Day1-2-1.0-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'rmom'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
WVM 1.0
Sat Sep 28 21:03:13 2019
Sorry about that! This was a pretty silly mistake on my part. There's a fixed version linked near the top of my overview on my patreon now.
I've actually had it fixed for a bit but forgot to upload it because I've been busy posing and rendering. Around 70 renders into day 3 already :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain Kirk

Antuuthu

Nov 2, 2018
Sorry about that! This was a pretty silly mistake on my part. There's a fixed version linked near the top of my overview on my patreon now.
I've actually had it fixed for a bit but forgot to upload it because I've been busy posing and rendering. Around 70 renders into day 3 already :)
No problem, friend. I just thought i would post, to see if anyone else had that problem! I am glad to see it was caught as this game is very good! Keep up the great work!

kireineko

Jul 2, 2019
Content is alot for two days! Nice story, plus good mature (am glad the mature doesn't look too supermodelish) and surprisingly (in enjoyable way) Trans character. The story option on MC being a donor was well done as it was not expected, and the resultant waiting feeling for 'clients' was nice. Official android support as well!
I hope for Android version dev can add textbox opacity setting, the textbox background too dark, blocking the images at times.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
View attachment 414293

Oh please, Why the fear? Who go to arrest to the game creator? CIA, FBI, Me Too, Marvel, Kathy Kennedy, Kim Jong-un?
Because you are actually adopted. This is something you'd know if you read the story and paid attention.
There's more than one mention of your biological mother and you can start the process of trying to meet her too.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Dude, you are like a fucking juggernaut! Appreciate the effort! this game is definitely worth supporting the game dev on patreon! Guy has been making the effort to reach out for problems as well as listen to feedback!

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Holy sh!t! what an update! Since I have mad cow's disease, I couldn't remember my choices I had made at the start of the game.

I didn't think I'd have a POV of a cock while porking someone's ass. At least she cleaned up after herself.

Looks like my girlfriend is going to have some DP in the future!

He/she's my wingman for sure! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

CMAddiction

May 12, 2019
So far I really am enjoying it. I wasn't sure I'd like the whole transgender portion of it,but I figured..........Fuck it. I'll try it. I'm surprised that I really love it. It looks so convincing and written so well that I hope that they stay together. I'm sticking with it and looking forward to the next update. Great Work!

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
View attachment 414293

Oh please, Why the fear? Who go to arrest to the game creator? CIA, FBI, Me Too, Marvel, Kathy Kennedy, Kim Jong-un?
It's part of the story, his mother is someone else entirely and she'll appear at a later date.

His mother left and Azel took him in after his dad died.

You'd know that if you didn't skip the story.

Nothing like a good incest patch!!!!!!! Were waiting for one.......
Be waiting a while, his mother hasn't appeared yet and Azel isn't intended to be her.

Be a bit weird if someone makes a patch making Azel his mother and then he has a conversation with her about his mother. His sister isn't there yet either.

Not really intended to be incest.

Aug 5, 2016
It's not a harem.

Harem's are groups of women that all know about each other and are happy to share the man or woman of their affections.

This is a guy cheating on his girlfriend with several other woman.

It's fun but it isn't a harem. He's basically being a massive dick to the girl that loves him.
Yeah but 95% of the time the story is eventually going to get there. It allows for more sex scene variety. Threesome, foursome, orgy. I mean what are this odds this story is *not* going to have a happy ending? There's a pretty logical progression towards a big old harem.

thataboo

Jan 18, 2018
Nothing like a good incest patch!!!!!!! Were waiting for one.......
second that
Is no one paying attention to the story? Seriously?
You get a change to meet your real mom (in a future update), you see her in a flashback, plus your sister.
And I'm pretty sure
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So please, pay attention and wait for the real incest to show up, if it does.
Don't force it, it isn't there yet!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You get a change to meet your real mom (in a future update), you see her in a flashback, plus your sister.
And I'm pretty sure
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So please, pay attention and wait for the real incest to show up, if it does.
Don't force it, it isn't there yet!
It's always fun to see who makes a comment that shows they didn't read the story.

Reactions: thataboo

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
you need to take a chill pill,go out breathe some fresh air,come back and read the comments better...in case you still havent figured it out : WE ARE WAITING FOR FUTURE CONTENT WITH MOM AND SIS THEREFORE WE ALSO EXPECT AN INCEST PATCH,we dont want the patch for the current content cause there is no incest atm....:rolleyes:

thataboo

Jan 18, 2018
you need to take a chill pill,go out breathe some fresh air,come back and read the comments better...in case you still havent figured it out : WE ARE WAITING FOR FUTURE CONTENT WITH MOM AND SIS THEREFORE WE ALSO EXPECT AN INCEST PATCH,we dont want the patch for the current content cause there is no incest atm....:rolleyes:
I can't take a chill pill, cause I was never not chill.
Never used caps, only the word "yet!" to emphasize that it could be introduced in later updates.
And keep in mind, why would you need a patch, when "Mom" is mom and "sister" is sister?

so please, don't yell (caps) and take it easy.
I was just wondering why people want a patch right now.
I might have mixed this comment
with your comment, which is why I reacted like that.

And the last thing (I know, sorry, long post), I did not read everything back, because apparently this game is so populair, it adds multiple pages a day, so reading trough is kinda difficult ;)

Again, sorry if you thought I was angry, I was just surprised as (at this moment) no patch was needed

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes