DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
And keep in mind, why would you need a patch, when "Mom" is mom and "sister" is sister?
did you take in consideration that when ''mom'' and ''sis'' will show up they will no longer be ''mom'' and ''sis'' because of the patreon rules? therefore we'll need an incest patch...its not that hard to put 2 and 2 together...

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
did you take in consideration that when ''mom'' and ''sis'' will show up they will no longer be ''mom'' and ''sis'' because of the patreon rules? therefore we'll need an incest patch...its not that hard to put 2 and 2 together...
Or did you take into consideration that when mom and sister turn up they won't fuck the MC?

thataboo

Jan 18, 2018
Why do you keep fighting?
I mean I said:
Again, sorry if you thought I was angry, I was just surprised as (at this moment) no patch was needed
See I said at this moment, so I already put 2 and 2 together.

(and in my play through my MC isn't keeping it in his pants either, so yes, when needed, i would like a patch as well;))

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Nothing like a good incest patch!!!!!!! Were waiting for one.......
So you want to have an incestual relationship with your supposed mom and sister. Now that's weird. I've been called a lot of things, but not a mother f*cker without a knock down, drag out fight.

Reactions: DoppDopp

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I think we can all agree that very few of us agree to agree on that which is not in agreement.

So, who wants to actually comment on the game again? For example, when do we get to clobber the slimy president of the university? Since we can't get at those real life slimy college administrators in the sad headlines recently, I am hopeful I get an option in the game to get him kicked out or find some Dean Wormer way of humiliating him.

Reactions: Fundo

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, who wants to actually comment on the game again? For example, when do we get to clobber the slimy president of the university? Since we can't get at those real life slimy college administrators in the sad headlines recently, I am hopeful I get an option in the game to get him kicked out or find some Dean Wormer way of humiliating him.
So far he hasn't done enough to make me want to have him kicked out.

He's give my MC 2 houses, a car and setting us up to be a star.

Why would I want to ruin what is probably going to be a very lucrative friendship?

Reactions: icesun

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
So far he hasn't done enough to make me want to have him kicked out.

He's give my MC 2 houses, a car and setting us up to be a star.

Why would I want to ruin what is probably going to be a very lucrative friendship?
You forgot to mention that he wants every cheerleader to be "initiated properly" by MC... ...in the game's context that's worth more than what you mentioned - at least to me... ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You forgot to mention that he wants every cheerleader to be "initiated properly" by MC... ...in the game's context that's worth more than what you mentioned - at least to me... ;)
I admit, that part did slip my mind.

Well, we can't argue with the guy in charge. If he wants the cheerleaders initiated then dammit, we'll take one ... or all of them ... for the team.

It's a tough job but somebody has to do it.
you fuck your stepmom???
No.

Azel was never with the dad and you don't fuck her yet.

She was just a friend and took the Mc in when his dad died. She's no relation either blood or marriage.

• Haha
Reactions: icesun

Jash52

Jul 28, 2017
Top prospect shooting guard with only three fingers. Might be the most impressive thing about him.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Top prospect shooting guard with only three fingers. Might be the most impressive thing about him.
I know what you're trying to do but he does have 5 fingers. The index and pinky are just downward facing and the angle makes it look like they arent' there.

Jash52

Jul 28, 2017
I know what you're trying to do but he does have 5 fingers. The index and pinky are just downward facing and the angle makes it look like they arent' there.
I mean... if you say so, but I just don't see them.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So, who wants to actually comment on the game again?
Screenshot.png Works for me. This bit here? This doesn't really dissuade me from grabbing her by the pussy and making her cum a few more times before I'm done. Who else wants to see those beautiful brown eyes rolled back in ecstasy?

Reactions: Braindrop

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Works for me. This bit here? This doesn't really dissuade me from grabbing her by the pussy and making her cum a few more times before I'm done. Who else wants to see those beautiful brown eyes rolled back in ecstasy?
She's easily my 2nd least favorite of the game so far. I know we're supposed to feel something for her but i can't. I'd rather be with her sister if we can get her back to being a redhead...screw the outdated blonde cheerleader trope.

Reactions: Sativa-29
3.70 star(s) 638 Votes