preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Can a mod (preglovr who is always chillin' in here) just put massive, colored letters BD's statement on incest in the OP? So hopefully people will read that since they don't bother looking for the answer that's been answered maybe a thousand times by now.
Not until the week 1 rework comes out, then I can do that if I feel it's appropriate.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Damn you posted like 30 times on Monday lol but this only thing I found stopping near October's comments were these. (deleted parts of some comments not referencing the topic at the time) but damn I feel like a hypocrite complaining about this topic and then bringing it up oopsies. But you also said it's on topic so iz whatever.
Essentially Patreon sucks and BD doesn't want to risk his funding through them by doing something that they were told to dislike by paypal.
As Master of Puppets noted, devs have to lie about this. It's funny that you trust public comments made by BD, who has a financial stake in lying, and when I tell you you don't know the full picture you think I'm full of shit.
I don't disagree with this at all, which is exactly why I said this in the first place:

But there is a massive difference in "he's not going to risk his patreon money to add incest now" and "he never was going to add incest, even before he started a patreon and made a shitload of money."
Holy shit man, that's proof that he might add it, though not the proof I'm talking about. That's a public comment admitting that if he was planning on adding incest, he'd never tell anyone that he was. You notice how he never says "the truth" and he only ever says "the answer?" This is literally exactly what I'm talking about.

Well your "proof" is 100% bullshit so yeah, incest is still very much on topic for this thread.
In that case you're also incorrect claiming it'll never happen. You guys parading around like you're correct is also wrong and I'd very much like it to stop.
Please replay the game and every time MC starts making out with Azel, pay close attention to the dialogue. After you do that you can come back here and start bullshiting about NTR and get banned if you think I still dont have at least a tiny bit of a point.
After BD's statement
In a public forum where BD can get in financial trouble when he has a kid, wife, and grandpa to look after? I'd genuinely prefer you all think I'm full of shit than to cause his family any issues. Hell, you'd think I'm full of shit anyway so what's the point? Don't get me wrong for a second, I fully understand how this reads. I do have proof though, and I might know a bit more about the"third party"patch situation being a mod, so please consider this before assuming your assumptions are ironclad.

Well if you bothered to actually read what I said, it clearly says that I have proof it may happen, much like you have proof it might not. As BD said, only he knows the future of the game. "Maybes" are the only thing any of us have, that was the entire point of the discussion.
I 100% agree with you that there were plans for it and throughout my first time playing I was like "When are Azel and Willow going to get some content?" And I was going to ask about it the first time I came to this thread but I got scared after someone was crucified for asking about it the same day I was going to ask.

So after looking back through the funny arguments from my understanding you won't add something about it in the OP because you have proof BD still might add it or a mod will come out?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
So after looking back through the funny arguments from my understanding you won't add something about it in the OP because you have proof BD still might add it or a mod will come out?
No, I won't be putting a gag order on incest talk until the current Azel scenes are reworked. BD himself admitted that he felt they went a bit far in a few places.

• Angry
Reactions: Naxos

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This screams for a do over. MC can bring her back to his den and make some wolf puppies.
It's February 14th for most, meaning it's Alexis's birthday and Valentine's Day also. A high school classmate of the MC and who MC might've possibly had a good time with in a restaurant bathroom one time :sneaky:.
Happy Birthday Alexis!
View attachment 1651602

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Holy shit man, that's proof that he might add it, though not the proof I'm talking about. That's a public comment admitting that if he was planning on adding incest, he'd never tell anyone that he was. You notice how he never says "the truth" and he only ever says "the answer?" This is literally exactly what I'm talking about.

Well your "proof" is 100% bullshit so yeah, incest is still very much on topic for this thread.
Lol, again this aged well :ROFLMAO: ... okay by not "the truth" but "honest" means pretty much the same thing.

<snip> I am being 100% honest when I say I have no plans or intentions of working on that sort of content. I have people in my life that know what I do and I'm personally not comfortable having something that taboo attached to it. I was open to the idea early on, never actively planned on it though.<snip>
Despite BD saying yes he was open to doing it earlier but now he will not. That he has real life people, assuming friends and family, knowing what he's working on he's not comfortable adding it. Some how Preg still thinks this is some twisted way for saying it will be there.

I'm sure when the game is 100% completed and BD has moved on to his next game, Preg still won't add a gag order because somehow it will still be proof that it's coming and still be relevant. :ROFLMAO:

I seriously fail to see how anyone can still think there is anything left in the debate or discussion after those most recent posts by BD.

NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
It's February 14th for most, meaning it's Alexis's birthday and Valentine's Day also. A high school classmate of the MC and who MC might've possibly had a good time with in a restaurant bathroom one time :sneaky:.
Happy Birthday Alexis!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Spoilered the pic for size.

I have to say we need more Alexis tbh.

On a sidenote I'm glad to see BD is in a place where he feels he has the energy to continue developing this.
Azel would've been nice but it's no deal breaker since things are what they are. The game got enough girls for any taste so no complaints from me.
Looking forward to what's to come.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes