Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Beg pardon for me not living in this thread on a daily basis, not reading through the mountain of post of repeative kissing of assing and constant circle jerking the thread with literally the same posts only a week apart and enduring the little whiney self entitled fanboys who come to the defence of BD simply from anyone who has criticism or views things differently. I prefer my sanity and joy thank you.

Honestly feels much longer than three months, hence my opinion and thoughts.
Like I said. Everything you need to know about the Update is in the Minddrops that are posted here. You can find them by clicking the "Mini Faq" link in the OP and opening the "Minddrop" spoiler. And btw the date for the next update is directly in the Mini Faq, but if ya want to know more, all the information is here. But instead you come here, didn't even know when the last update was and post like a "little whiney self entitled idiot" you don't want to read about and contributing to it anyways.
Peace

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Well you do have to consider the fact that this game went from bi-monthly releases to one release every few months. Least we forget the week 1 to month 1 restructuring as well.
I still remember when it was weekly updates, and then that rather lonnng wait for the prior update... Still, I miss the hype and interest in the game.

Reactions: 95er

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I still remember when it was weekly updates, and then that rather lonnng wait for the prior update... Still, I miss the hype and interest in the game.
I'm afraid that was lightning in a bottle and we'll never see that level of excitement again. As the AVN market gets more mature, players expect higher quality renders that take more time and more and more devs will be solely focused on the money side of things and won't have the passion to do bi-weekly updates.

Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'm afraid that was lightning in a bottle and we'll never see that level of excitement again. As the AVN market gets more mature, players expect higher quality renders that take more time and more and more devs will be solely focused on the money side of things and won't have the passion to do bi-weekly updates.
Not wrong. Patience is a virtue and all. For me though with WVM, I'm still wanting to play the game and see the whole child support issue be a thing and sliding another kid into Harper, but like my interest with another game (for a number of reasons), my interest with WVM has waned a lot.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Not wrong. Patience is a virtue and all. For me though with WVM, I'm still wanting to play the game and see the whole child support issue be a thing and sliding another kid into Harper, but like my interest with another game (for a number of reasons), my interest with WVM has waned a lot.
I was like that for a bit with a lot of vns then my job took me to several diff states this past year so I had no time to sit here and see what was new until a update happened.

Which in some aspects helped a lot hell I lost all my saves because a idiot family member got my pc infected while I was gone and yea they aint allowed to touch my shit again but it gave me a chance to play from the beginning again and what not which imo was great, I never mind doin a full playthrough as long as its not back to back like I did with another vn (I went down a dark rabbit hole trying different options to see every path avaliable.)

But the time away cleared my urge and need to see another update right away.

I understand where your coming from but hey next time bring firewood to the circle jerk so we can stay warm :p (j/p) lol

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

(This is a very early version of Ingrid. She will be changed through polls, she is far from finished. I went with pale skin and strong facial features to start with.)(Think of this more as the starting template you work from like a video game character creation.)
(And don't mind the makeup too much, I just went with it to give her a vibe.)

Your poll this week is to pick her eye color from the choices shown here.

Reminder: We currently have a Norwegian Black Metal band's frontwoman that has a rebellious personality type and a totally on the nose viking-esque hairstyle... and her name is Ingrid.

Also: This is not a place to rant about the options and whichever may be winning at the time. Feel free to say you wish x were winning but don't be a dick about it.

Mind drop tomorrow :)
(Results will be combined with the results from SubscribeStar)

A - Green60 %
B - Blue19 %
C - Grey13 %
D - Brown9 %
(541 votes)

Last edited:

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Maybe BD can introduce a new character, Hazel, who is Azel's identical twin. It wouldn't be incest to fuck Hazel, amiright? (that's a rhetorical question - of course I'm right!)

• Haha
Reactions: Krynh and 95er

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

(This is a very early version of Ingrid. She will be changed through polls, she is far from finished. I went with pale skin and strong facial features to start with.)(Think of this more as the starting template you work from like a video game character creation.)
(And don't mind the makeup too much, I just went with it to give her a vibe.)

Your poll this week is to pick her eye color from the choices shown here.

Reminder: We currently have a Norwegian Black Metal band's frontwoman that has a rebellious personality type and a totally on the nose viking-esque hairstyle... and her name is Ingrid.

Also: This is not a place to rant about the options and whichever may be winning at the time. Feel free to say you wish x were winning but don't be a dick about it.

Mind drop tomorrow :)
(Results will be combined with the results from SubscribeStar)

A - Green54 %
B - Blue23 %
C - Grey13 %
D - Brown10 %
(119 votes)
Looks like Aloy.

Edit This is Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn
Aloy.jpg

Last edited:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I can see how the beginning with Liz is a bit off, but I think it could still remain in the game largely as-is. Just have MC deny it as the better choice which pushes Bailey, Zoe, and especially Elizabeth, into more of a positive opinion of you earlier than they would have otherwise. And alternately have MC accepting the deal as a fake-out which makes their paths a little more difficult.

Plus it could come back around with Elizabeth when Mille accuses you of being exactly like her husband an asshole and she sticks up for you (or not).

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
This is the game tho. Do you believe the other players did not get such a welcome?
Cutting those scenes would make the assholes less so, making the other players seem better,
but they all should have gotten the same welcome - sex from a cheerleader.
Probably not since Zoe and Bailey turned out to not be very experienced at all. In fact, none of the cheerleaders seem to have a lot of experience despite first impressions. The MC even explicitly points out that Zoe's facade is a cover for her inexperience and insecurity. Charles raised the bar for the initiation hazing specifically to gain favor with the MC because he's a basketball prodigy.

How do you reckon the guy helping MC move met his gf?
They'd been together since they were kids. They said so themselves, and Damien felt guilty that he couldn't love Jasmine the way she deserved because he's gay. Maybe he used her as a beard, or maybe he didn't realize he was gay until they'd been together for a while, but he didn't start flaking on her until at least late high school/WVM.

Even MC met his gf as he was this basketball star in his prime, her sis was his gf, so she snatched him
Definitely not. Jamie didn't snatch the MC due to Liz being his girlfriend. The whole drama of their relationship start stemmed from the fact that the MC was not Liz's boyfriend. Jamie started dating him only after finding out that rumor was false. Liz's jealousy isn't because Jamie stole him, but because Liz never had him in the first place.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

MD-41.png

Yo!
It's been a solid week and this will be a normal mind drop. No books this time around.
I'm going to go into a little bit of detail about what I have left to accomplish for Days 10-14... but first I'mma talk about this week's render count.

Renders made this prior week:
New - 85 renders and 1 animation
Week 1 redo - 102 renders and 2 animations
Renders per day - 26.7 (Well past my 20 a day goal... but I did get helped by having an extremely easy scene to make in the redo.)

What's left for the update?
I have 4 scenes left to make for it, 2 small ones and 2 decent sized ones. around 600 images to edit and I have to recompile most of the animations. Then I'll playtest it myself and send it out to a few people for the first time prior to a release to have them test it as well.

So when can we expect it?
Assuming things go smoothly and as I expect them to then it will be either near the end of February - early March. If there's any mishaps then I'll let you guys know about it and then it'd likely be mid-March.
It will be between 1600-1800 renders.

How will it be released?
(It will have a different rollout than usual updates due to the time it took as well as promises I've made.)
Tier 4 will have first dibs and it will cascade down to the other tiers daily. So Tier 3 would get it the following day, then T2, then T1, and T0 (alongside to all prior patrons via discord since I did promise that earlier)

Other stuff:
January-February Birthday renders will be released on February 21st. (For Tiers 1-4)
"Monthly render set" will be released on February 25th. (For Tiers 2-4)
Going to give more info and focus on the weeks 1-3 redo in the next mind drop

And there's nothing to really talk about on the personal front, it's been a very normal and mundane week which has actually been rare for me. I'm feeling hype and hopeful and I hope to have more to share with you guys next week.
As always thank you all so much for everything you do for me. I'm so thankful and grateful. Not only have you guys changed my life but also the lives of my family and I don't always feel like I deserve it but I can not thank you guys enough.
Good stuff coming our way soon... and I'll see you guys soon.
Thanks again, love you guys <3

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

View attachment 1647880

Yo!
It's been a solid week and this will be a normal mind drop. No books this time around.
I'm going to go into a little bit of detail about what I have left to accomplish for Days 10-14... but first I'mma talk about this week's render count.

Renders made this prior week:
New - 85 renders and 1 animation
Week 1 redo - 102 renders and 2 animations
Renders per day - 26.7 (Well past my 20 a day goal... but I did get helped by having an extremely easy scene to make in the redo.)

What's left for the update?
I have 4 scenes left to make for it, 2 small ones and 2 decent sized ones. around 600 images to edit and I have to recompile most of the animations. Then I'll playtest it myself and send it out to a few people for the first time prior to a release to have them test it as well.

So when can we expect it?
Assuming things go smoothly and as I expect them to then it will be either near the end of February - early March. If there's any mishaps then I'll let you guys know about it and then it'd likely be mid-March.
It will be between 1600-1800 renders.

How will it be released?
(It will have a different rollout than usual updates due to the time it took as well as promises I've made.)
Tier 4 will have first dibs and it will cascade down to the other tiers daily. So Tier 3 would get it the following day, then T2, then T1, and T0 (alongside to all prior patrons via discord since I did promise that earlier)

Other stuff:
January-February Birthday renders will be released on February 21st. (For Tiers 1-4)
"Monthly render set" will be released on February 25th. (For Tiers 2-4)
Going to give more info and focus on the weeks 1-3 redo in the next mind drop

And there's nothing to really talk about on the personal front, it's been a very normal and mundane week which has actually been rare for me. I'm feeling hype and hopeful and I hope to have more to share with you guys next week.
As always thank you all so much for everything you do for me. I'm so thankful and grateful. Not only have you guys changed my life but also the lives of my family and I don't always feel like I deserve it but I can not thank you guys enough.
Good stuff coming our way soon... and I'll see you guys soon.
Thanks again, love you guys <3
Ohhh thanks Bøb69 always good to see a new one here

Reactions: Bob69

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Beg pardon for me not living in this thread on a daily basis, not reading through the mountain of post of repeative kissing of assing and constant circle jerking the thread with literally the same posts only a week apart and enduring the little whiney self entitled fanboys who come to the defence of BD simply from anyone who has criticism or views things differently. I prefer my sanity and joy thank you.

Honestly feels much longer than three months, hence my opinion and thoughts.
It's very clear you don't visit this thread for anything other than pejoratively pejoratively posting vitriol about the fans, game and dev. Clearly if you spent one millisecond reading the thread rather than opening, posting crap and leaving, you'd know the mountain of posts boils down to two categories and the response to them, namely "when incest?" and "when update" (which is what your post that started this latest little spurt essentially boiled down to).

There is a strong difference between criticism, constructive or not and vitriol and hate. If you think your posts fall into the criticism category I suggest you find a good dictionary site and re-learn the meaning of the words.

I'm by no means a fanboy, sure I enjoy the game, but I also criticise it publicly and privately. Mostly I'm here for the snark and trashing the low hanging fruit which is what your posts amount too. At least till a certain mod gets upset with me and I take a break for a while to let things cool down and think about what I've done.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes