Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
At the very beginning of your game. MC went to where Azel worked at the time. This was where MC first meet Rachael. If I remember correctly Rachael encouraged MC to seduce and have sex with Azel. This is where it all began. You Mr. Dev put that in the game. You got everyone's hopes up with the idea of sex between MC and Azel. Updates later we all got our hopes dashed when you said there would be no incest and you felt sex between MC and Azel was incest (they aren't blood related so in truth that wouldn't be incest). You Mr. Dev started this whole debate. If you weren't planning on MC and Azel to have sex then that should never have been in the game. That or/and Azel should have stayed in their home town. But instead you move her to where MC is and MC and Azel do everything BUT have sex. Do you not realize how you are just teasing people? Why is Azel even still in the story? She can't add to it in any way now. All she is is DEAD WEIGHT. To be honest same can be said about Willow and MC's Mom. He has found them. We have heard the story. Great now what good are they now? Having to carry Willow around everywhere cuts down on MC's time with the women he can be with. So again DEAD WEIGHT.
Look there are very important women in my real life that I don't fuck. Just because you can't fuck a woman doesn't negate that they have anything to offer a person.

I love the Azel scenes! She isn't just taking up space. She is a key member of the mc's family and his stability.

I honestly was gonna quote you and erase your words and put a pic of a baby throwing a tantrum, but I'm trying to play nice.

Women are not just sexual objects to cater to your every fantasy (at least most aren't). Willow is also important to the story, if you have ever lost a family member to bullshit you may realize that they are more than just walking breast.

I'm just gonna assume you're just young and entitled.

The only dead weight in this vn is the cockblocking pussy ass betrayer Damien.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
At the very beginning of your game. MC went to where Azel worked at the time. This was where MC first meet Rachael. If I remember correctly Rachael encouraged MC to seduce and have sex with Azel. This is where it all began. You Mr. Dev put that in the game. You got everyone's hopes up with the idea of sex between MC and Azel. Updates later we all got our hopes dashed when you said there would be no incest and you felt sex between MC and Azel was incest (they aren't blood related so in truth that wouldn't be incest). You Mr. Dev started this whole debate. If you weren't planning on MC and Azel to have sex then that should never have been in the game. That or/and Azel should have stayed in their home town. But instead you move her to where MC is and MC and Azel do everything BUT have sex. Do you not realize how you are just teasing people? Why is Azel even still in the story? She can't add to it in any way now. All she is is DEAD WEIGHT. To be honest same can be said about Willow and MC's Mom. He has found them. We have heard the story. Great now what good are they now? Having to carry Willow around everywhere cuts down on MC's time with the women he can be with. So again DEAD WEIGHT.
Oh for fucks sake just move on from this game if it bothers you that much!

It's Bd's game so what he says goes in it is law, end of discussion. He just thoroughly explained about the whole incest thing, if that doesn't satisfy you nothing about it will.

And for umpteenth time (can't believe this STILL has to be explained), it's incest in some parts of the world and more importantly, Patreon says it is, so that how it will be classified for those who wants their game on there.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Tell me as there been any IC patch made yet after all this time? I want to date azel, out of all the girls, i think she is the cutest in so many ways. why they declare something is incest when technically it is nothing of the sort. As for paypal they are hypocrites because they have no problem in allowing people to BUY incest games on steam.
The easiest way around it for now is with subscribe star, and i seriously doubt that will change in the future despite what some doom and gloom responders might say. Subscribe star is not run by cucks like shitty patreon is.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Tell me as there been any IC patch made yet after all this time? I want to date azel, out of all the girls, i think she is the cutest in so many ways. why they declare something is incest when technically it is nothing of the sort. As for paypal they are hypocrites because they have no problem in allowing people to BUY incest games on steam.
The easiest way around it for now is with subscribe star, and i seriously doubt that will change in the future despite what some doom and gloom responders might say. Subscribe star is not run by cucks like shitty patreon is.
Unbelievable....

superham90

Mar 3, 2019
There are so many games where you can bang all your family, but for one that doesnt has incest all of you lose your heads, for the ones that say Azel can be dated because she isnt the birth mother, the MC has stated like a fuck million ton of times that he sees her as his biological mom smh

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes